Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Seeker

?remote viewing

Hi all,

Am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this experience.

I have been learning how to AP and have successfully done it twice.

Immediately after I wake up in the morning, when I am actually conscious & awake, i keep my eyes closed and i see these snap shots, that are actually hard to see what they are. It's like I'm looking through it from under water (it's dark under water) and when a wave gives an opening I could see a part of something but then immediately it shuts before I can tell what the view is. This experience only lasts for a few minutes, it happens almost every morning.

But this morning, I was able to see some things clearly. This view (which was a beautiful sky view) came in cartoon-like caricature, then it's like it changes to the actual view then switches back to cartoon-like caricature. And so on. It was a sparkling beautiful view.

I also still had that under water snapshot views of other things, but this time the opening is a bit longer than the usual snapshots, and i could see a bit of color from these snapshots.

Is this what they call remote-viewing? Or is there another word for it?

Thanks in advance for all your input. It is easier to understand things when one knows what they are or what they're called to have a point of reference.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Master

I think that is remote viewing. It is you know you are in your body and you can see things when your eyes are closed. I have had that happen a lot of times. I think it is related to ap because when I see things I get out of my body.
Old 14-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit
Hi all,

Am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this experience.

I have been learning how to AP and have successfully done it twice.

Immediately after I wake up in the morning, when I am actually conscious & awake, i keep my eyes closed and i see these snap shots, that are actually hard to see what they are. It's like I'm looking through it from under water (it's dark under water) and when a wave gives an opening I could see a part of something but then immediately it shuts before I can tell what the view is. This experience only lasts for a few minutes, it happens almost every morning.

But this morning, I was able to see some things clearly. This view (which was a beautiful sky view) came in cartoon-like caricature, then it's like it changes to the actual view then switches back to cartoon-like caricature. And so on. It was a sparkling beautiful view.

I also still had that under water snapshot views of other things, but this time the opening is a bit longer than the usual snapshots, and i could see a bit of color from these snapshots.

Is this what they call remote-viewing? Or is there another word for it?

Thanks in advance for all your input. It is easier to understand things when one knows what they are or what they're called to have a point of reference.

Hi misfit,

So I don't think what you're experiencing is remote viewing. Although my own personal experiences with remote viewing doesn't happen very often or purposefully even...one thing I can tell you from the handful of experiences I HAVE had over the years is that I always experience a very clear split in my consciousness. I'm fully conscious of what's going on in my room, in my home, etc. and at the same time I'm fully conscious of whatever remote viewing experience I happen to be having. I'm in two places at once, and 100% at both places as far as awareness goes. This doesn't sound like that. Most likely what you're experiencing is a hypnopompic state. Much like a hypnogogic state...that state when your brain fires off images while falling asleep? A hypnopompic state is the state in which hallucinations can occur while waking from sleep. They're similar states in what you experience, although they're triggered by different parts of the brain, the hypnopompic state stemming from your frontal lobe taking it's sweet time in making the transition to a waking state, particularly if you're waking from REM sleep directly. Although what we're talking about here is brain activity and nothing more, in either state you can follow it through into a lucid or astral state without much difficulty because firstly? You're not fully awake in either state (although you can be fully AWARE), and secondly? It's basically a visualization, and visualizations are great for tricking your body into thinking you're dreaming. Even if you are experiencing a level of awareness and consciousness IE you know you're not fully asleep and you know you're experiencing hallucinations...if your body thinks you're dreaming? It'll trigger sleep paralysis (which you may or may not experience) and if you can keep your awareness? Off you'll go into a lucid state. Pretty cool.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator
A couple of times I have had something vaguely similar.
I was out of body, in the denser astral level known as the Real Time Zone -i.e. I was in 'my bedroom' or the astral counterpart of it. That area is part of the astral planes but never considered to be the 'true Astral'.
But then, once out of body, and in the few seconds it was taking me to get my bearings, I got a sudden vista appear to my vision....in fact it was more than 'vision'...it felt as if I had stood inside it for mere seconds. It was of a beautiful blue-water lake and hundreds of white birds taking off into flight from the surface of it.
I believe it was a very brief vision into an Astral place, but my conscious awareness slipped and I lost focus on it.
I don't think that was a classic example of 'remote viewing' (?)....but am unsure. It was as if my consciousness was suddenly transported to a location and then I lost focus (returned to 'my bedroom' and finally to my body.) I didn't really mind what it was called however. I am just sorry I couldn't have stayed in it and explored.
Old 17-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Suspended

lt's not 'remote viewing' unless the image or scene is your target i.e. something or someone your focusing on. lf random scenes are popping into your head, then it's something else.
lt has nothing to do with brain activity. This is how materialists like to explain anything they can't understand - like NDE's etc..
This is to do with consciousness. We are surrounded by an invisible world that has nothing to do with the brain [which is just a receiving station for our consciousness].
You were either seeing thought-forms or scenes in the etheric [closest to the physical] or the astral world IMO. We normally see these things when the external thinking mind is not so active, as in your case, when we wake up after sleep [hypnopompic state as material science likes to call it]..These images can be predictive, too. Events that's happen in this world are formulated in the astral or etheric first, before manifesting here, and the closer they are to this reality the less time they need to manifest physically. These are seen clairvoyantly [visions]. So, take note of these things, because they could happen in real-life a not long after..
l see these things all the time on going to sleep and on waking up [scenery, animals, birds, faces, people, buildings etc..]. Quite often l see roads which, lf l follow, will take me out of the body..takes a fair bit of willpower to keep following the road, though. Or if you fully immerse your consciousness in a scene you'll find yourself projected. Jurgen Zieiwe mentions doing it in one of his books, l believe..
Old 17-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Seeker

Thank you guys for your input. Although if the explanations gets too technical, my brain does not follow. But good to know.

Early this week upon waking up I had this wonderful view. This time I could see like a city with the sky view that has some stardust in the sky, funny the picture seems to be cartoon-like caricature then as my view shifts it changes to a real scenery then somehow it goes back to a cartoon-like caricature view. It was a beautiful view, like from a fairytale type scene. I just could not hold it long enough to fully enjoy the scenery.

At the same time i also had those underwater-wave like snapshots but this time the snapshots were longer so i could see some color but unable to make up what they were.

Hmmm, i think the best thing about this is the wonder of being able to see the beautiful scenes. Especially the one and only I saw which was like in a wonderland.
Old 17-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Nettles

To put it simply, no, it is not remote viewing. Closing your eyes and seeing things is having a vision.
Remote viewing is to sense distant places, intent is implied in the process wherein you are seeking a specific thing that is off in the distance. One could, for example, use remote viewing to find someone who is lost by projecting outward into the distance...am I making sense? Look at it this way, since there has been a military they have been attempting to train soldiers with a propensity toward such things, to use remote viewing to find enemy camps that are far away so they can gather information. Remote viewing is associated more with ESP than with AP. You don't have to AP to remote view.
Old 18-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
To put it simply, no, it is not remote viewing. Closing your eyes and seeing things is having a vision.
Remote viewing is to sense distant places, intent is implied in the process wherein you are seeking a specific thing that is off in the distance. One could, for example, use remote viewing to find someone who is lost by projecting outward into the distance...am I making sense? Look at it this way, since there has been a military they have been attempting to train soldiers with a propensity toward such things, to use remote viewing to find enemy camps that are far away so they can gather information. Remote viewing is associated more with ESP than with AP. You don't have to AP to remote view.

Hi Nettles, it makes sense. Thank you. Now I will have to wait to get a full view of the visions, then wait to see what they mean. At this time I have stopped trying for AP as I find that it takes much effort for me to AP. But it's good that the 'vision' is still there. And it's definitely upon waking up.