Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I blame myself

I blame myself for all pain and misery in my life.

I believe in astrology and past life karma. So my horoscope shows that I have done something wrong in earlier life that I need to pay the consequences for in this life. It doesn't show what wrong I did - I believe that is due to Jesus Christ and the fact that he covers all my sins.

I blame myself for all the wrong things I've done - but could I blame Jesus Christ for covering up the truth so I can't pay the consequences - or is he making the whole thing bearable for me?

Or should I forget Jesus Christ and think more of astrology as the truth?

Thank God it's not just pain and misery. I must have done something right in earlier life also.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Master

i view it like, this.

awww Gods promise there in the bacground.

but back to why i see it like this. the fool, in his bag swung over his shoulder is all he needs for this life. it carries in it all the elements, earth, air, fire, water (IMO this is your natal chart). the dog (in this card its a cat lol)is his guide, companion and loyal to be with him on his journey(we could call that God or spirit guide, whatever). he is naive, he is inexperienced. he will have to learn how to master the elements through experiences in this life. he has free will, so the dog cannot tell him how to use his elements, how to master them. he can only guide him, look out for him, and be his buddy/companion. we all have the chance to master what cards we've been dealt in our bag (chart). we all have hardships to overcome that strengthen us. By the time this fool is done, he'd be androgynous like the world. complete and skilled in his elements, how to make them work for him, not against him as he is no longer unconscious in his naive state.

all the rocky terrain, is life. its not all roses and glory. there are parts in life that are difficult and challenging. but God knows you, knows that you are equiped with all and everything you need in that sack, to overcome all. faith and trust in God helps us. We're not alone. We are guided if we listen. If God has this much faith that we can master and overcome such rocky mountains of hardships. then how can we not give the same faith back, that we know, we can get through it in God. We are provided for. So what your bike is not gold, bit of rust here and there, you still got provisions.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Master

Here is the deal with the wrong doing of the past, and incarnation from how I was shown it at some point. When something bad happens a desire for something good is launched, these desires creates voids that pulls in energy. One of these energies were you; you desired to fulfill this void. You were not the one who created it (did something bad), you were just the one who fulfilled it... and now you are left with an entire life to enjoy... so I hope you find it in you to enjoy what is left of it
Old 02-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Suspended
Try forgetting all of this as truth & practice understanding your feelings; they can help guide you away from the need to blame yourself.