Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account

*hears twilight music*

Old 12-06-2016, 04:16 AM
Guide
Butterflies. I am one hundred percent serious.
Moths are totally okay! Butterflies, no.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Master
ok im tipl womn u cud say crepy cralys u cud say
weid wen i wz kid lov mise nw im lk ahhhhhhhhh my cat kils thm leves thm wear i sit se duze
1 thn givs me hevi jevis i mean hevi jevis snaks thy terfi me 1 wz i ths club we wnt 2 yrs go i ran 2 tolet lk a wimpp i am evn sum of men ran 2 tolet thy did me my sist wudn evn go 2 sea snaks in zoo coz we war bth skred

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Lepus

Hello Gracey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
This year, I have noticed for the first time that there are centipedes in our yard and I have found 3 house ones in my kitchen for the first time. I surely don't like the idea of just walking around and being bit by one.

I fear dogs. I am a dog in the Chinese zodiac. I do posses the qualities of dogs. I fear them cause I don't trust them. They are loyal and will do what their master asks of them. They are territorial and will be viscous to protect their territory, be it land or human. Dogs really can sense fear and the majority of them will react to it with violence. That part is where we differ. I don't react violently unless backed into a corner forever and a day, where as most dogs do not have that way of thinking. They react immediately.

I fear spiders too. Shivers every time.

I was bitten twice by two different dog breeds, not simultaneously. When I was younger (around my early teens) I was approached by a Rottweiler. I only stood there as the dog started sniffing me, a few seconds later the dog turned around and started walking away. I quickly started following this dog to pet him, or her, when suddenly I was jumped at my face and got bitten at my lower and upper lip. I had stitches at that time and was treated for rabies just to be safe. Turns out to be a stray dog. The second time I was bitten, was on my face once again, during my late teens. This dog from my neighborhood was abused and neglected outside day and night. The owner decided to give away the dog. I had permission to keep the dog from my parents. Long story short, I was bitten by my upper lip, when I felt the need to pet the dog in the head. We had to get rid of him, so we did. Some owner took our German Shepherd under his roof.

I am pretty shaken up by certain dogs, but I am not too afraid as I had encountered very nice dogs. I walk my sister's dog during the weekends when she visits. There are certain dogs I am not going near (pitbulls), especially when the owners discipline their dogs to bite.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 12-06-2016 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Lepus

Hello Unseelie Queen,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Butterflies. I am one hundred percent serious.
Moths are totally okay! Butterflies, no.

You're the first person who is afraid of butterflies that I know of. What in particular are you afraid of butterflies than moths? Just curious.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 12-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Unseelie Queen,

You're the first person who is afraid of butterflies that I know of. What in particular are you afraid of butterflies than moths? Just curious.

Blessed be,
Lepus

I have no idea! I think it's associated with a very early, early negative childhood memory (in which there was a large butterfly on my sister's arm before or after the event), or something. I can be near them, initially they cause a slight panic response..
Whereas moths are just fuzzy and cute to me. It puzzles me as well.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I saw one of those yesterday and also noticed that they are making a home up by our roof.

Your quote rings true to me.

Haha, yeah maybe if those darn wasps weren't so dang wild I wouldn't be so afraid of them!

What bothers me is they are extremely aggressive...You could be walking about minding your own business and one will fly right at you intending to sting! ugh! I don't mind the black wasps (dirt daubers) because they are not very aggressive and will leave you alone...I understand red wasps are great for the ecosystem and all that but when they build their nests right on the house the have to go! (hehe)...

I don't even bother going into an old metal storage building that's close to the lakefront part of my property because wasps get in there and build these HUGE nests every year! I told the mate I'd be fine if we could literally burn the entire shed to the ground, haha!

I think red wasps are the only thing I have a true phobia of according to the definition (an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something)...I will go out of my way to avoid them and anytime I feel something brushing up against my bare arm I will automatically think it's a wasp on me and will start to panic...Also if I see any kind of flying insect that flies right up close to me, if I don't get a clear view of what it actually is, I'll automatically think "WASP!" and will panic ;P....Later I'll realize it's not a wasp but something harmless like a butterfly or even a falling leaf...Haha!
Old 12-06-2016, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
I fear Spiders. NO matter the size. My fear is so real that if i see one in my room and its not killed. I don't sleep in my room for like two days. In video games, like Skyrim.. ( dont google the spiders of Skyrim) I literally have to close my eyes while I attack.

Also, I have this thing - may be in my mind or not, but atleast once a month with every intent in my body I telepathy/ tell all spiders to NOT enter my room. they can live if they just do not be in my room. Ironically i've seen or my family have seen spiders all over our home. but I hardly ever see them in my room. and If i do catch one, I chalk it up to being a newcomer who isn't aware of the "Do not enter or you die" thing I have with the spiders.. Call me crazy if you want ;P but sometimes I go a full month or two without seeing a spider in my room.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Master
spiders. bears. cougars.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
spiders. bears. cougars.

I second this.