Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Knower
Massive tornado, dad, and a quarter

Thanks for taking the time out to read this. Hopefully this will make more sense to you than it does to me, and you can help me understand the meaning behind it.

The first part began with me being on the other side of a street. The sky was dark, lots of dark clouds overhead, very clearly a skyscraper to my right side. Then there, in front of me, on the other side of the street, was a beach, the ocean.
In the shallow water was this

looked almost exactally like that one.
People were running away from it, away from the beach, screaming, shouting, trying to get out of its way. However, I remember standing there, not at all alarmed or scared by it. Calm and observant.

The next part of the dream I remember is that I was up a few floors in a hotel, that water tornado having come slightly closer to land, but had gotten bigger and a lot more dangerous looking. I was still feeling the same way as before. Calm and observant. Not upset, not scared, nothing like that. I just aimed my camera at it so I could get a good picture of it.

The part that came after was that the tornado had left the water and was now on land, making its way across the street and causing damage to buildings (oddly enough, not ripping up the road, not throwing people or cars around). I found myself underground somewhere, close to a doorway (sort of like how a subway entrance is)

something along the lines of this (only not dark. It was all solid concrete, well lit, clean, no graffitti, orderly), where I was at the bottom of the steps, able to look up and see the sky out of the entrance / exit.
I remember hearing people screaming as they ran past as they tried to find shelter from the tornado.
Again, me not even bothered by it, or upset that there were people upset by it. Calm and observant.
The scene changed slightly from there, where there was a ledge slightly above me with a railing for people to walk across. My father came racing inside, arms held up against his head to try and protect it from any flying debris. (Not my real life father. Weird thing is, he looked like Nicholas Cage, but in this dream, he was my dad.)
He momentarily stopped when he saw me, reached over the railing, and handed me a shiny new quarter. Had the feeling that it was something I was suppose to protect / keep safe.

The dream changed one last time and I was still underground in the same place, but further underground. My father had caught up with me, was hurriedly leading me, gripping my right wrist, trying to get us into a tunnel that led to the left, as if that was our destination and would keep us safe as the tornado did its thing and passed on by.
I had my camera in hand, maybe trying to review the pictures I'd taken with it?, though the screen was either blank or so dark it looked blank, and still felt that same way. Calm. Observant.
It was only when I woke up from this dream that my heart was racing, I was trying to catch my breath, and had to calm down from it.

So, do you have any idea what this means?