Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
The Golden Age is Now- What to expect

I think at this stage there is no question our world is changing, for the better. The darkest hour comes right before the dawn and I believe those were the two world wars. My guides can confirm that the most lethal forms of expression of the possible timelines will not come to fruition. So for example, there will not be another world war and no apocalypse. Largely due to the Light beings work here which has raised the consciousness of humanity and the planet :-)

There are infinite possibilities and timelines. So at this time, with the lower gates open, be on guard. Be careful what you wish for, be careful what you intend. Protect your energy field. These lower gates will be closed in 35 days after all that negative energy is transmuted into Light and Love.

The Universe works with you based on your beliefs. Your level of consciousness, your level of intention, and what you believe personally will be reflected back to you in your life. This is why we are constantly reminding you of the highest intent: Unconditional Love for all Beings. The New Earth is only for those beings whose beliefs are that we can all live harmoniously and symbiotically.

What can we expect in the next 35 days?

The lower trifecta has gone insane. This insanity has been present for quite some time here on Earth even though for heaven this has only been for a nano second. And in reality time does not exist. However, this insanity here on Earth is very real and has been going on for decades. They have gone insane because they cannot handle the higher resonance of Earth. Since about the 1970s Earth has been increasing her resonance and a large number of star people have been born, just as the Hopi prophecy predicted.

People are burying highly resonating crystals all over the Earth because they know in their hearts to do so on behalf of Earth. Earth is transforming into a crystalline silica based life form and these crystals people are burying are actually activating Star Gates and Portals all over Earth in exact and precise locations for her health and well being during this time of transition.

This is what we Light Warriors and Team Light call the New Earth Energy Grid. These people are literally changing the hardware of Earth so she can match the resonance she is entering. What we need to understand about this cycle is that we cannot reverse it, we cannot repeat it, we cannot stop it, Earth is entering this new space & this new resonance with or without us. We are simply opening and closing Portals and Star Gates in alignment with the new reality Earth will be entering.

This is happening regardless if people realize it or not.

I can explain that many beings will now enter our bodies. We can have up to 5 Spirits in our bodies with us at this time. For the insane, this could mean they have up to 5 parasitic attachments of a demonic nature. For Light Warriors, this could mean they have up to 5 Light Warriors from the highest order of Light with them in their bodies. We will walk this way for a while. Wavering between worlds, sharing our bodies with other Spirits, and the veil will continue to thin for us. Until the Purifier is done. Everyone is being offered an opportunity to change the manner of their being. I'm happy to report that the lower trifecta is flooding the gates to the Light! Then our brothers and sisters from the stars can join us and the new reality is revealed.

This is a time when our reality can begin to seem unreal. This can be magnificent and heavenly for those who have processed their lower trifecta and are ready to join Earth in the Golden Age. This will not be an over night event for all Light beings. The over night event is that the lower trifecta will be closed and the portal to jump timelines and return home will be closed. It is important to understand that people are Ascending & jumping timelines right now more than ever, which means there are always openings for new Light bearers.

Signs you are fixing & merging your timelines: missing time, glitches in time, things either appearing or disappearing from your reality, your waking reality seems more like a dream, you are wavering between worlds. Do not be afraid dear ones, your Light bodies are fixing and merging your timelines. So that you can align and experience the NOW. This is what the "Forever Time," the "Enlightened Time," the "Golden Age" actually is. It is the end of the animal cycle, in which spiritual beings learned what it was like to be an animal, and it is the beginning of the new human cycle.

The Golden Age is a new humanity. Your DNA will mutate rapidly from a carbon based life form to more of a crystalline silica based life form. For Earthlings your DNA will go from a 2 strand to a 3 strand. For Star children your DNA will go from a 2 strand to a 12, 24 or 48 strand. This new humanity will no longer be restricted by the lower trifecta (ego lower mind survival/fear programming). Humans will be free to evolve into higher and higher states of being. Until all human beings achieve enlightenment.

The Golden Age is the forever time. The forever time is the now. The now is timeless. The soul is timeless. So it's really like returning home. Or just being. The Rainbow bridge has been built by enlightened beings, such as Buddhas and Bodhisattva's, for all of humanity and anchored by the Light beings. This is why the star children have come here, they have come to anchor Light and Love in our world and to lead people to this Rainbow path to freedom. To enlightenment.

I hope this helps! Namaste.
Old 15-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)

This is wonderful news to hear any tips for a crystal child working on ascension
Old 15-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Knower
Oh yeah it's begun alright this veteran of living in physical forms since the beginning is ready for the change here, I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this StarChild. Even though it is only at the beginning stages the build up to it has been phenomenal. This has always been the true reality for me and I am happy to say that due to my self awareness in this life and the lessons learned and to come, that I will be returning to source once my task is done here. I will not be coming back as is my choice and I have fought very long and hard to get to this moment and the moments to come. I am truly honored to be a part of it and I guess I was always going to be it;s been layed out on the stars to be this way. My astrology chart also indicates that this could be last life cycle in the physical form and I am so very looking forward to going home when the time comes. Thanks for letting us know StarChild I felt as much it is a little difficult to discern sometimes due to being at the highest levels one can be...there isn't a lot of us around, there is enough though and thats what counts. Lots of love xxxx
Old 15-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchild
This is wonderful news to hear any tips for a crystal child working on ascension

ground into Gaia's energy field, she'll carry everyone.
clear out your personal energies, make peace with all that is you.
ponder the type of world you desire to experience and participate in.
trust, with eyes wide open.
embody joyousness, play and have fun.

for personal ascension, remember yourself
Old 15-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear crystalchild :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchild

As Horace said, you will need to get grounded. There are a lot of techniques for this: visualize your energy body growing tree roots into the Earth or visualize your energy body as being a mountain. (you are always connected to your energy body)

You will also benefit from the sound tools available on Youtube. Look up theta, beta waves, healing chakras, DNA activations (Crystalline), as well as how to build your own crystal grid at home. All of the tools you could ever want or need are on Youtube.

Just please understand you are the leader, not the follower. You must follow your own heart. There are helpful tools as well as plenty of misleading distractions. Dear one, you must trust yourself and use your own intuition and let your own heart be your guide. Much Love. Namaste.
Old 15-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Always a pleasure Oceansofawareness :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceansofawareness
Oh yeah it's begun alright this veteran of living in physical forms since the beginning is ready for the change here, I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this StarChild. Even though it is only at the beginning stages the build up to it has been phenomenal. This has always been the true reality for me and I am happy to say that due to my self awareness in this life and the lessons learned and to come, that I will be returning to source once my task is done here. I will not be coming back as is my choice and I have fought very long and hard to get to this moment and the moments to come. I am truly honored to be a part of it and I guess I was always going to be it;s been layed out on the stars to be this way. My astrology chart also indicates that this could be last life cycle in the physical form and I am so very looking forward to going home when the time comes. Thanks for letting us know StarChild I felt as much it is a little difficult to discern sometimes due to being at the highest levels one can be...there isn't a lot of us around, there is enough though and thats what counts. Lots of love xxxx

It truly is an amazing time to be here right now as the birth of the new world takes its 1st baby steps :-) If we are still alive 20 years from now, this planet and humanity will be so different! That's how fast we can heal and transform the whole world. Much Love to you.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Master
People that are stuck in 3D are gettin crazy just sayin from my experience all of my surroundings are 3D. They are trying to sabotage everything, rumours, breaking real friendships. It´s insane. I can sense their energy and their steps it´s not good. Lot of envyness, negativity. Let them be.
I´m just distancing myself from them a little bit and not sharing my energy in talking or listenning to them. I need to take care of myself it´s not beeing selfish but it is what it is.

Thank you starchild for your insight and info.
Hugs to you.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
Hello dear sunflowerfield :-)

Yes. Tune into yourself. Take care of yourself. Be yourself.
Old 27-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Master
Are you saying that the current state of affairs on Earth represents a "Golden Age" of humanity? My understanding is that a Golden Age is only that when every human being is a fully enlightened buddha, for want of a less fluffy way of putting it.

The construction of the EU parliamentary building to resemble The Tower of Babel is a clear indication of an intent to return to a global Golden Age. it's surely and clearly a long ways off fruition though, no?

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Pathfinder

Starchild, thank you for posting this text. I keep telling the world is shifting rapidly I can't help but laugh at apocalyptical profecies, because I see such a positive change, all around me, that it seems a major waste of time to focus on such scary theories.
I see more and more people choosing to be happy. Taking unconditional love as a way of life. Even my daughter's teachers! Your text was a major confirmation of what I already feel: there is a major shift going on, and it's exciting!