Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Experiencer
"Coincidences" happening with increasing frequency lately

I am wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this : for the last couple of weeks, I have been experiencing 'coincidences' - and I quote there because I don't think they are really just coincidences to be honest - with an increasing frequency, and in such a manner that I am starting to think that "the veil is being lifted," or that frequency shift that some speak of is really happening, or I am entering a different dimension, or.... I think you get the point. It has been REALLY trippy!

I always like to 'check the collective spiritual pulse' if you will, so I am wondering if anyone else out there has been experiencing anything strange lately? This, for me, has also been accompanied by less sleep at night (I can't seem to sleep past 3 or 4 in the morning anymore, as much as I woul like to), and an increase in lucid dreams and/or 'visions' and spontaneous thoughts about things that I later come to find out have some deeper meaning.

I post on another forum, and sure enough, a number of people there have been experiencing similar things over the last month or 2. So how about here - can anyone relate to this at all, or have any interesting experiences happening to you lately that you would like to share about?

Many Blessings all...

Qkev
Old 20-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Master
Do the coincidences have a message that relates to you personally ?

Personally i havn't noticed an uptick. However, i have seen a pattern repeating itself that will be easy to see in the first 9 days of October followed by a major event at 09:36 AM Nov 4th 2015.

The veil is being lifted and hopefully by Nov 5th 7AM GMT this world should be a paradise even if it is false (created by fallen angels).
Old 20-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
That's good, Kev...

I am not experiencing this right now, but can very much relate to what you're describing based on my experiences several years ago.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Do the coincidences have a message that relates to you personally ?

Personally i havn't noticed an uptick. However, i have seen a pattern repeating itself that will be easy to see in the first 9 days of October followed by a major event at 09:36 AM Nov 4th 2015.

The veil is being lifted and hopefully by Nov 5th 7AM GMT this world should be a paradise even if it is false (created by fallen angels).

Hi Tristran.

The messages relate to me personally only in that they seem to be pointing to the possibility that I am "in tune" with the cosmic consciousness or something of that sort. I will have a vision, thought or lucid dream, then within the next day or 2, something will happen in "real life" that will relate directly to what I saw or thought, and not in some arbitrary way that is easy to dismiss, but a manner that kind of sends chills down my spine.

As far as what you speak of - the "pattern" and "veil being lifted", what exactly are you referring to? And you say "paradise even if it is false" - if it's false, then it wouldn't really be paradise, correct? I'm curious to hear more.

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 20-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
That's good, Kev...

I am not experiencing this right now, but can very much relate to what you're describing based on my experiences several years ago.

Hi wolfgaze,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's funny you mention that, as I went through a period very similar to this back in 1994. Over several months, a number of "coincidences" occurred that really blew my mind, and the minds of some people I was friends with at the time. I wasn't sure I'd ever experience anything like it again.

It hasn't gotten quite to the level it was back then yet, but it is certainly moving that way. And it's a good thing, for sure. It gives me a feeling of being "in tune" with the Universe, and I have missed it. It led to a place I don't think I was quite ready to be when it last happened. I like to think I am much more humble, patient and centered now and am curious to see where it leads me this time :)

Many Blessings wolfgaze...

Qkev
Old 20-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Knower
Hi QKev.....I felt the same way about a couple of months ago...Prior to that, I had something similar happen in 2007 or 2008...Both incidences coincided with my meeting, what I'm discovering now, a Soulmate or Soul Connection...They've triggered an "awakening" within me...I'm still trying to grasp all this because I just discovered another "sign or sync" with this recent Soul Connection today...Among all the "sings & syncs" already, I just found out that my recent SC has a brother whose Birthday is today, same as my sister's.

This can all be overwhelming to take in nearly all at once...LOL.....Thank you so much for your post...At least I know I'm not alone in all this..:)
Old 21-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
It led to a place I don't think I was quite ready to be when it last happened. I like to think I am much more humble, patient and centered now and am curious to see where it leads me this time :)

Many Blessings wolfgaze...

Qkev

I can certainly imagine that being the case.... Think of '94 as a 'test run' that prepared you for this important period of your life....

Old 21-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I will have a vision, thought or lucid dream, then within the next day or 2, something will happen in "real life" that will relate directly to what I saw or thought.
Spirits know much of the future as they already have access to it. It seems that they are giving you 48 hours 'heads-up'. They are using lucid dreams so that there is a strong chance that you will remember the dream.

Sometimes, future information can span 50 years. In other words, the spirits will give you a pattern or event to look out for that will occur 50 years down the time-line.

Quote:
As far as what you speak of - the "pattern" and "veil being lifted", what exactly are you referring to? And you say "paradise even if it is false" - if it's false, then it wouldn't really be paradise, correct?
In terms of 'pattern', that is personal for me as i have seen a direct link to an ink bowl vision and my past 40 years.

As for the "veil being lifted", there is a thin invisible barrier between this real world and the spiritual world. It thins during Halloween which is how spirits can easily traverse between their world and ours. i believe this barrier is being 'dismantled' now and by Nov 5th 2015 will be down completely.

From that moment onwards, this world will be a paradise with blue skies, spring green plants (even during winters). All colours will be primary just like a fantasy picture. However, as YHWH left this world this year, He took His life with Him so the paradise that everybody will see, will be false.

Personally, i have got a bad feeling that some of us will be able to see this world in a different manner where Revelation 16:10 becomes reality. With a single thought, it will be possible to see the truth where the sky goes black, all air is dead, all plants and land turns to brown/gray dust. The only objects that occupy the land will be man-made objects like houses. Finally the land is lit by the 'grid matrix'. All pyramids create this grid. Blue lines will light the sky at the peaks of the pyramids. Ley lines will be jagged red zig-zags on the ground and monoliths will be yellow vertical lines joining the red and the blue lines together.

BTW, this is what UFO's use to navigate from one world to our interdimension world. Cities and towns exist/don't exist as they jump between dimensions. Monoliths and ley-lines never move.
Old 21-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I can certainly imagine that being the case.... Think of '94 as a 'test run' that prepared you for this important period of your life....

Thanks wolfgaze - I like the thought of that, '94 being a "test run." It makes sense too. I appreciate your feedback :)

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 21-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Spirits know much of the future as they already have access to it. It seems that they are giving you 48 hours 'heads-up'. They are using lucid dreams so that there is a strong chance that you will remember the dream.

Sometimes, future information can span 50 years. In other words, the spirits will give you a pattern or event to look out for that will occur 50 years down the time-line.

In terms of 'pattern', that is personal for me as i have seen a direct link to an ink bowl vision and my past 40 years.

As for the "veil being lifted", there is a thin invisible barrier between this real world and the spiritual world. It thins during Halloween which is how spirits can easily traverse between their world and ours. i believe this barrier is being 'dismantled' now and by Nov 5th 2015 will be down completely.

From that moment onwards, this world will be a paradise with blue skies, spring green plants (even during winters). All colours will be primary just like a fantasy picture. However, as YHWH left this world this year, He took His life with Him so the paradise that everybody will see, will be false.

Personally, i have got a bad feeling that some of us will be able to see this world in a different manner where Revelation 16:10 becomes reality. With a single thought, it will be possible to see the truth where the sky goes black, all air is dead, all plants and land turns to brown/gray dust. The only objects that occupy the land will be man-made objects like houses. Finally the land is lit by the 'grid matrix'. All pyramids create this grid. Blue lines will light the sky at the peaks of the pyramids. Ley lines will be jagged red zig-zags on the ground and monoliths will be yellow vertical lines joining the red and the blue lines together.

BTW, this is what UFO's use to navigate from one world to our interdimension world. Cities and towns exist/don't exist as they jump between dimensions. Monoliths and ley-lines never move.

Hi Tristran,

Wow, that's pretty deep stuff there. When you say " YHWH left this world this year, He took His life with Him", what exactly are you referring to?

And when you speak of what everyone will see - it almost sounds like those of us who are able to see the "true"nature of the world will be punished in a sense, as we won't get to experience the paradise....? I don't get it. Is it kind of like the movie "The Matrix" where what people see won't be real, but it will seem like it is? I find what you say to be intriguing, but don't entirely understand.

Many Blessings...

Qkev