Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-03-2011, 07:34 AM
lynnwhiteowl

If I had someone who was bothering me instead of dwelling on them or the way they were acting towards me I would send them light and love .I also protect myself each morning and evening by surrounding myself in white light..that way i don't pick up on the negativity of others. There a lot of people on Mother earth who are what I call energy vampires...who can delete your energy by just walking past them.. so the art of protection with white light is a must... blessings Lynn
Old 19-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Master
I have read on different forums just today so many of us dealing with the negative thoughts or feelings of not being good enough, etc. I had started one of my own on another forum.

I think it will have to be a work in progress, taming the thoughts that try to keep us down. Keep doing it, even if I have to a hundred times a day until they are defeated and now the good far outweigh the bad.

I just listened to The Return of the Prophet yesterday, I enjoyed it so very much. It was uplifting, inspiring and a reminder. When something I read or hear resonates to something deeper within me, it's like walking through a dessert and finding that much needed oasis...or like finding a bit of yourself, you thought you lost.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I have some negative thought forms that are driving me mad. I don't know how to get rid of them.

When you recognise that a thought or belief needs to go, what do you do to move it on?

1. Realize you have full control and decision of whether or not any of these negative beliefs, thoughts, or negative situations effect you, therefore if you let it effect you it is your own fault. Take full responsibility, ask yourself, "do i want this negative thought to ruin my whole day?" If you can concept this, you can easily make the decision to let go. Keep practicing and it becomes habit, until you no longer have them.

2. "Give it to your spirit guides/angels or higher power to take care of." Every time a negative belief/thought comes, or even a worry of your future, remember to just give it up, and let the higher powers take care of it - you don't have to, you just have to live in the moment and be receptive. the higher powers will steer you in the right direction, if you give up your control to them.

3. distantly, be aware as if you are looking at your thought from outer space and have no attachment to it put a stop to attaching any more unnecessary feelings to it, for example none of "oh my what a horrible thought". You only want to be aware of it, not add more onto it.

4. re - brainwash yourself. Counteract all negative thoughts, with positive thoughts, and stick to it until you reprogram your mind and get into the habit. Sometimes our thought forms are just a result of constant society brainwashing and our upbringings and things we program our brain to believe. The best way to defeat this, is to counteract and reprogram your thoughts, and change your beliefs into something more loving.
Take a look at how many unsupportive beliefs you have, example: beliefs that you are unworthy, fat, or the gloomy environments get you down. Believing you are depressed and can't do anything about it. Take a look at what your parents have pushed into your mind from your childhood and how that has resulted in your beliefs. Take a look at what kids in school told you that has resulted in unsupportive beliefs, take a look all over your life, what you see on television, everything that plays a part in your negative beliefs. Become aware of all those things, and counteract them. You can change your beliefs. When you do, since your mind governs your body, you can change your body, and how you react and see everything. Know that you are the master of your realm.

5. Practice positive affirmations.

6. Know that Love diminishes all negative. When love is near, no fear, no ego, or negative can exist. Boost your self confidence, be connected to Source, or to nature, and surround yourself in love.

7. Meditation. Quiet your mind. When you meditate, no thought forms can exist.

8. Purge your shadows by analyzing the root cause. After every negative thought assume it is your fault your ego talking, and try to pin point where the negative belief comes from. It always comes from somewhere. (even if it's just from society )

9. Let go in writing: Write up a list of all your resentments, fears, and all your character defects. Write down everything you have a problem with, and go through and analyze each and every one in point form, what the exact nature of your wrong is. Don't play the blame game. And don't feel shame. For example if you are mad at someone and they did something wrong, you take responsibility for how it effected you and made you feel, without getting into shame and putting yourself down. Did this situation effect your ego, your self security, your self confidence - there are many "self" words out there, the point is, how did it really make you feel. Hint: whenever we react strongly or negative to something or someone it means we are threatened by something. Doing this, you just may find some roots to your negative thought processes.

10. Forgive. Part of self awareness and taking responsibility for your own thoughts, forgive yourself, forgive others.

11. Crystals. Certain crystals can aid you in diminishing negative thought processes.

that's all i can think of right now, hopefully some of these steps help. I personally did all of those things, probably more that i haven't thought of
Old 20-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Master
I liked the prayer idea, it's an immediate thing that you're 'doing' proactively, to address the issue. Lots of great notions and ideas from everybody.

Old 20-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I have also realised that I was allowing myself to get sucked into situations where I could revel in the anger and feeling superior (all ego stuff) and will be taking steps to remove this person from my life as much as possible.

Thanks again. :)

There you go, it's unravelling and you are getting some clarity on the situation, so keep doing what you're doing and you're home and hosed.

Old 21-05-2011, 06:59 PM
trshk

Try reading Echkhart Tolles Book the 'The Now' it will help you to learn to watch your thoughts then let them go rather than react. It is however like anything else, awareness is the first thing which you already have, your second stage is to practice. Good luck
Old 23-09-2011, 02:41 PM
bluejay

Book1 Pray

I have been experiencing the same thing as you, so you are not alone .... what I do when SCREAMING my head off doesn't work is hand it over to God and Jesus. I am not overly religious but I do have faith in Both God and Jesus. Jesus taught us to be free from negativity and to love, his motives were unselfish and what he taught was for our own good. SO I try to mediate on something like this this: "Bless You Jesus and bless me too for my mind has been twisted and I don't know what to do" Always asking for Jesus to be blessed as much as I wish to be blessed and let me tell you it helps A LOT!!! Other Spiritual warfare teachers will tell you to say "In the name of Jesus I circumcise these thoughts" If I say that I say "In the name of Jesus I circumcise these EVIL thoughts" Putting the word Evil before thoughts makes it specific. Anyway I hope that helps.....I have come to the understanding through my experience that all we really need is God and even when we are amongst the evilest of people they will run and hide from God's shining light !! SEEN it happen with my own eyes!!!!
Old 23-09-2011, 02:53 PM
bluejay

Sounds to me like someone is trying to put out your shining light.....
Old 23-09-2011, 06:47 PM
ladylight

negative thought forms

I open up to Source. I envision pure golden white light flooding my being, transmuting negative energy as it fills every level of my being and my energy field. I then make it my intention to release negative thought forms into the light and open to my real self, my higher self, my christ self. I thank any people involved with those negative thought forms (in my mind or out loud). I say (privately, not to the person) "Thank you ___________ for showing me that my freedom, my power, is in choosing love". I release any/all negative emotions/states of mind: guilt, resentment, fear, worry, anger, frustration, insecurities, etc. I then make it my intention to sever all links and bonds that exist as a result of these negative emotions/thoughts etc.

Give it a try.