Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I Think I Found Him, Now What?

Hello lovelies,

I'm in need of a little support.

I think I found my twin flame. We have known each other for over a year and a half now. Immediately I was drawn to him (of course), but it took a week for me to figure out I was in love with him --I just felt his familiar-ness overwhelm me in the best way. We have the most deep, intense intellectual and emotionally-charged connection. Our speech and movements seem to mirror each other. We each pick up where the other lacks, and I feel I am my best self with him, when our walls are down.

I never believed in "signs" before him. For starters, you can spell my name with letters from his name, and we both have really unusual names (Fay is my short form nickname). We have over 100 emails exchanged back and forth, and many of my peers have noticed he has an interest and care for me that goes beyond how he treats everyone else. But he is always careful to respect my boundaries, and never hit on me.

The thing is, he is a professor at my college diploma program. I was prepared to wait until after I graduate, in about two years from now, to approach him romantically. However, a recent turn of events has me withdrawing from this school to transfer to a different one. This means I will be able to ask him out for coffee sooner than expected! But he is away on sabbatical this year across the country, so I'll still have to wait until next year. I'm feeling a little discouraged by the odds --what if he feels it's wrong, or what if I misread the signs and signals (there are so many, but still)? What if our age gap is too much for him? I'm struggling between "law of attraction" and "let go". How do I navigate this ...
Old 05-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Guide

You could let him do the first step! I mean, HE should ask you out for coffee!
I understand your desire to clarify this bond, but considering that he is a professor at your college and is much older, i would choose a less direct approach. Let him see that you have a romantic interest in him but don't put yourself in a difficult position. Protect yourself
Old 05-10-2017, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
You could let him do the first step! I mean, HE should ask you out for coffee!
I understand your desire to clarify this bond, but considering that he is a professor at your college and is much older, i would choose a less direct approach. Let him see that you have a romantic interest in him but don't put yourself in a difficult position. Protect yourself

Hmm yeah, I see what you're saying. I know he is probably going to wait for me to initiate contact --I KNOW he doesn't want to be a Creepy Old Man (he's not!). Still, I think I may ask him out to coffee without specifying it as a date, and see where the chemistry takes us.

It's just so hard to not want to take charge, you know? I'm such an Aries, haha. If anything, this union is teaching me patience, which I had previously vowed to never learn. Seriously. I always charge headfirst into bonds with people, and they tend to burn or snuff out. Not this time, not this time.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Master
Using Law of Attraction doesn't mean you take action to or to draw this man closer. It means going with the flow, trusting the Universe will take care of you and lead you to your Highest Good. In this case the Universe has made sure you cannot meet up, so just surrender and trust that right now this is apparently necessary.
Apart from that, if you are in touch with him, you could drop a playful hint so he does know you have an interest. Don't allow your Aries to head-barge into things, let it play and have fun.
And if your Venus is not in Aries, you may let the sign that rules your Venus take over a bit more to soften the Aries Sun.
In the meantime try to not make him the center of your universe, but live your life. Go out, have fun, meet other ppl and men as well.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Guide
Now that you may have found him it's time to figure out your life's destiny, as well as self heal. Have any past pains and trauma come to the surface yet? Brace yourself because if he's truly your souls counterpart youre in for a lot of meditation. Keep spiritually balanced. It is not about him and always about you. take care of yourself first.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefirefairy
Hmm yeah, I see what you're saying. I know he is probably going to wait for me to initiate contact --I KNOW he doesn't want to be a Creepy Old Man (he's not!). Still, I think I may ask him out to coffee without specifying it as a date, and see where the chemistry takes us.

It's just so hard to not want to take charge, you know? I'm such an Aries, haha. If anything, this union is teaching me patience, which I had previously vowed to never learn. Seriously. I always charge headfirst into bonds with people, and they tend to burn or snuff out. Not this time, not this time.

If that's the case then you already have your answer. We can give you advices, but in the end, the choice is yours (and rightfully so!)
Maybe just wait 'till you are 100% sure that you wanna do this, then do it