Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-08-2017, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder
Seen future minutes before it happens???

I was at my pharmacy the other day picking up some medicine. They have a drive through line where you sit in your car and pick up your prescription. They have a tv scene that the person inside come up on and ask your name and everything and they send you your meds out. So you can only see the person when you get to the monitor. I was waiting because here was a car ahead of me. As I was day dreaming looking at the lady in front of me doing her transaction. Out of nowhere I kind of felt like I was seeing what the lady was seeing or seeing the person on the monitor. I could not see the monitor from where I was. But I instantly forgot about it. Then I got to the window and no one was there. So I was waiting for them to come to the monitor I started to zone out again. Then I remembered that vision I had a minute ago. I could describe the lady to a t. Even the jewelry she was wearing. I then thought to myself " if this lady comes to the monitor and is the lady I saw that's going to be crazy" sure enough the exact lady I saw came to the window!!

I meditate and can channel and have been doing a lot of spiritual stuff for almost a year now. But I've never had this happen to me like that where I see what is going to happen in the future. My question is can anyone describe this more? I ask my guides what it meant and all I saw was a seller door. So I thought maybe they are saying they are opening a new side of my abilities or something? Can anyone shed some light on this for me??
Old 21-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Administrator
Hello

As you state you zoned out it is most likely that you went out of body into Astral Travel and had a look inside the office area. As you were waiting for your turn you might have been impatient on some levels to see what was taking maybe what seemed like too long. Or for some reason you were curious on what the person in front was getting.

Lynn
Old 21-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Pathfinder
Lynn, thanks for the reply! That does sound like a very logical explanation! I have not dabbled in astral projection that much so maybe that's why it felt so weird to me. Needless to say, it was a very cool experience. Thanks again.
Old 25-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Hello,

There is a saying that everything is connected. My inclination on this is that it was a telepathic experience. When you define telepathy as a Shared Experience, which I sense is what you had, then what that lady saw was "shared" with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
Basically Consciousness is Non Local. Meaning it doesn't have to reside int eh body, when we meditate or zone out it can slip out and wander about following whatever interests it. In this case the thought of getting the meds.

You aren't alone, this has happened to me many times as well. It let me to study remote viewing practices, which has been a lot of pleasure and eventually led to conscious OBE (Out of Body) travel. Like Astral travel but one doesn't need to be asleep, just in a meditive/zoned out state.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Mrmeditater: I ask my guides what it meant and all I saw was a [cellar] door.
in general, i think of spirit guides as being conduits of information from
"out there", someplace beyond ordinary human capacity to access and
understand. the idea that your vision, from them, was of a cellar door
is an indication that the ability of remote viewing is something within
your reach and not beyond your capacity. it could be a skill you've
acquired through past life experience and it's kept in storage below your
present threshold of remembrance (until you explore that basement).
Old 28-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate it! I agree with all of your comments. I am going to have to explore this more, I'm just unsure on where to start. HORACE What you said does make a lot of sense and is what I was pretty much thinking also. So everyone how would I go about starting to explore this? I did it with no effort at all but just thinking about my meds and zoning out. Can anyone give me a good way to practice this? Are there any benefits to my life by exploring this? Can anyone please give me some more info on this? In the mean time I'll start doing a little research on it. Thanks again everyone?
Old 28-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate it! I agree with all of your comments. I am going to have to explore this more, I'm just unsure on where to start. HORACE What you said does make a lot of sense and is what I was pretty much thinking also. So everyone how would I go about starting to explore this? I did it with no effort at all but just thinking about my meds and zoning out. Can anyone give me a good way to practice this? Are there any benefits to my life by exploring this? Can anyone please give me some more info on this? In the mean time I'll start doing a little research on it. Thanks again everyone?

Google Remote Viewing Targets - you'll find numerous one's. Do them in a light meditive state. Go easy on yourself, control your inner talk. Do about 10 targets a day. Notice the state of inner silence and relaxation you were in when you had successes and notice the state you were in on failures - this helps you to understand the exact state and nuances needed to consciously project out of your body and retrieve information any time you wish.
Also it's its own form of verification - once you do it a few times you'll positively know it's possible and after you have about 100 successes you'll be able to start projecting at will most likely.
Old 28-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
I was at my pharmacy the other day picking up some medicine. They have a drive through line where you sit in your car and pick up your prescription. They have a tv scene that the person inside come up on and ask your name and everything and they send you your meds out. So you can only see the person when you get to the monitor. I was waiting because here was a car ahead of me. As I was day dreaming looking at the lady in front of me doing her transaction. Out of nowhere I kind of felt like I was seeing what the lady was seeing or seeing the person on the monitor. I could not see the monitor from where I was. But I instantly forgot about it. Then I got to the window and no one was there. So I was waiting for them to come to the monitor I started to zone out again. Then I remembered that vision I had a minute ago. I could describe the lady to a t. Even the jewelry she was wearing. I then thought to myself " if this lady comes to the monitor and is the lady I saw that's going to be crazy" sure enough the exact lady I saw came to the window!!

I meditate and can channel and have been doing a lot of spiritual stuff for almost a year now. But I've never had this happen to me like that where I see what is going to happen in the future. My question is can anyone describe this more? I ask my guides what it meant and all I saw was a seller door. So I thought maybe they are saying they are opening a new side of my abilities or something? Can anyone shed some light on this for me??

There's probably a very simple explanation for this. Our conscious minds play a very little part of what we see and take in while we are awake. Maybe you've been to the pharmacy before, maybe you saw a photo of the pharmacy staff in the local newspaper, maybe she walked across your path to the parking spot while you were driving in, maybe someone once said to you 'oh, that's the lady who works in the pharmacy, and so on.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:50 PM
Pathfinder
Ok thanks! I just looked up some practice ones. I am going to try them when I get home from work. I did one to mess around with my eyes opened and working but thinking of the target and I actually got a distorted image that I didn't know what it was. When I opened the target it was the same color and shape as what I saw! I'm pretty happy about that so I'm sure once I'm calm and relaxed at home I'll be able to do much better.