Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Pathfinder
Any Indigo that has or is transitioning to Crystal?

Greetings

I'm an Indigo who appeared in the late 80's and the the last four years or so I have been experiencing incredible changes, especially regarding my level of my clairvoyance and psychic attunement.

I believe I am busy transitioning into a crystal. Has anyone else experienced this or are you also going through such a shift?

I am very disciplined in my spiritual practice, have been completely celibate for 6 years and I believe that has played a big role in helping me master some of the lessons indigo's typically struggle with/have to learn.

It's such a wonderful period for me. The other night I acted as a guide in my dreams, or rather in that persons dream. I feel so connected to everyone I meet and I can make anyone feel comfortable and safe. I've learned how to give guidance very organically, in such a way that people don't feel that you are giving guidance. I don't have the need to be understood anymore, in stead I have become expert at understanding others and I can very easily adjust my perspective to understand others' views. I am very empathic and my left-right brain is extremely well balanced. I'm completely connected to my emotions (I have a male body), yet I can be objective and rational at the same, without neglecting the emotional experience of myself and others. I can also read people very well. I've also trained myself to be able to see all aspects of a person, yet only focus on the positive (EVERYONE has some goodness in them) and try to bring it out. My life is principle based and I regard service to others as extremely important. When seemingly bad things happen to me, I can always see them as opportunities for growth. I feel like I am only beginning to tap into my potential and that there are so many wonderful things that await me. Such wonderful tools with which I can serve others more effectively and try to raise the vibration of everyone I meet.

I was put on Ritalin when I was 9 or 10 and prozac at about 11. Some others prescription meds followed and stopped cold turkey after 10 years. That whole experience is a whole other discussion, but what I'll say about it is a feel strongly that it was for my protection. It helped me slip under the radar of the "school filter". Had I not been medicated, I'm might not have made it through school, and when I was older and more mature, my guide influenced me to stop my meds. One of the last messages my guide gave me was "one foot in the mad world, one foot in the sane." It means be very tactful. To appear "normal" in this world (one foot in the mad), but to discreetly remain fixed in truth and/or the pursuance of truth, without revealing everything that I can see (one foot in the sane).

My aura used to be deep indigo and became very light at some stage. Sometimes if my meditation was strong, it would even look like it would light of the dark like a flashlight. Lately though, it has been multi coloured, good balance between them all, but when I meditate it becomes white and coloured.

I've always felt that I am like a scout. Venturing on ahead to scope the field so when the others come I've already figured it out and they don't need to go through all the hassle of struggling to get settled down. Though I still feel like the scout, it's like a have become a special type of scout. One that is supposed to assist other indigo's and crystals. I can immediately detect another clairvoyant and it's very disappointing for me to see that so many of them are not vibrating very high. This world is a very crazy place and modern society is designed to distract even the most astute of spiritual warriors. Perhaps that has also played a part in my transition.

If you are also experiencing a similar shift or already have, please share your experiences an insights.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Master

Hi there.

I'm also a late 1980's indigo.

Transitioning from childhood to adulthood has been interesting especially when you add in the indigo factor.

I've been placed in very specific circumstances which have often raised that typical indigo passion (ANGER) in me. I believe that these experiences were in place to teach me how to harness this energy positively... I find that anger can be a common challange in indigos- learning how to harness it and not letting it paralyse our energy.

Now... about this crystal self/ energy... yes- I know exactly what you are talking about.

I went through my own similar transition early last year.

I feel as though it is a more refined indigo energy... In my childhood my indigo energy could often play out very erratically and sometimes it was unpredictable. This of course was just an intuitive response to my circumstances so when I really look at it... this erratic energy was really quite a normal response for an indigo child.

Now... for me, my crystal state is one I can conciously choose - I tend to oscillate between indigo and crystal but they influence one another. I find that I am a little bit more focused and relaxed since discovering my crystal nature... my crystal nature is also what helps me to focus my energy on something important to me where as my indigo self is all about raising my awareness to an issue.

I can go into pure crystal self during meditation... usually this is if I want to do some specific energy work and I need clear focus.
The crystal state for me is more of a tool in my spiritual tool bag.

Most of the time though I carry both the indigo and crystal energies- probably more so indigo but potentially I could further develop crystal energy.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Master

Hey - just a thought.

When you say that you feel you may be here to guide other indigos - perhaps it may be by subtly helping them to explore their own crystal state.

I know that when I focus on my crystal energy... the erratic and unfocused indigo energy (or ADHD as is often misdiagnosed) becomes more relaxed, focused and refined.

Well- I think that I have uncovered my own new spiritual project. I am going to go back to exploring this myself now... thank you for the reminder.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers

When you say that you feel you may be here to guide other indigos - perhaps it may be by subtly helping them to explore their own crystal state.

Yes, 99% of the guidance I give is subtle. Most people lack the humility to be able to take guidance directly.

Quote:

Now... for me, my crystal state is one I can conciously choose

I can relate to that

Quote:

I know that when I focus on my crystal energy... the erratic and unfocused indigo energy (or ADHD as is often misdiagnosed) becomes more relaxed, focused and refined.

Upon investigating my ADHD status, I found that I am actually hyper-attentive, not attention deficit. I can focus so intensely that I can receive the message before the person has finished explaining something, so then everything else the person says becomes redundant and as a child one doesn't deal with boredom very well. So then I'd look for something else to give my attention to. Is that a crystal trait?

Quote:

I've been placed in very specific circumstances which have often raised that typical indigo passion (ANGER) in me.

I can totally relate to that. It's a reoccurring theme in my life and there are so many layers of it to uncover.

Thank you for your nice response

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Master

In my personal experience with my own hyper-focus... it feels more to me to be a refined indigo/crystal balance state.

If I was to try and focus on something purely from my indigo state I often find I become easily distracted or sometimes my anger overpowers me. When something really grabs my attention though I seem to automatically adjust my focus... it becomes much more direct and crystal clear for me, I can stay in this state for weeks if what I am focusing on is something which has really captured my attention.

I think that for me personally it has been a journey to learn how I can balance both my indigo and crystal energies so that they can work together.

I find that they can compliment and assist one another... so when my crystal state is active it feels as though my indigo energy becomes more focused, balanced and refined.

Old 26-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Master

Have you done much meditation on your crystal state yet?

I have only had an "introduction" course :)

I just vaguely remembered something I learnt during one of my meditations about using the crystal state to refine and direct all sorts of energies. I haven't really explored this much as I haven't really needed to but though it may be a little tidbit of intrest and I thought that it may be something you have come across in your own inquiries.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Pathfinder
I can definitely see how you could describe it as a refined indigo/crystal balanced state. It's a very nice way of seeing it too. Finding the balance and enhancing both traits.

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Ascender
No, my belief in this is different to the norm. I think there always were indigo, crystal, ect children and we've only just become aware of it in recent decades.

As for your question, there is a type of crystal that is almost like an indigo in similar traits, but you seem to have a rainbow character trait as your vibe gives out some more than one colour.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, I suppose the way I think of it as because Indigos are going to continue to self-evolve and Spiritually evolve it is only natural that they might take on a few crystal charismatics , Some Indigos, however, may not feel the need to evolve . I can't really say for certain but that's my take on it .