Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Boo*

what's so speacial about your tf

i'd like u to write why u love your tf so much... let's fill this thread with love
Old 13-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Neville

Hello Boo,

My Twin Flame is special because she pushes my buttons, makes me a little crazy sometimes, forever getting me to look at things differently, the great tester of my character who forces me to continue to improve and raises my game. The Fire to my Ice. Opposites do indeed attract, I'm 26 years into this particular Earth relationship now. I have learned much through my association and some of my personality traits are rubbing off on her too.

We do not always resonate but this is how mutual growth occurs. It is worth bearing in mind that sometimes a Twinflame is a polar opposite of who you are.

I draw a distinction between twin flame and soul mate . I think soulmates just click , they are like another you in a different body and the scope for personal growth with a soulmate is very limited. The Frisson that provides the spark is provided almost exclusively by Twinflames,

This is my experience .
Old 13-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Master
i love my twin because he is very sensitive , hes kind, caring ,will open doors for ladies and treats them like queens , i remember once we wa slaid on the bed and i almost fell off he grbabed me and hung onto me for dear life and treated me as tho i was glass and going to break ,

i love him because he has the most beautiful smile which when he smiles he brings the sunshine out with him , i love him because he has the power to make me feel alive , i love him because he fills in the blanks to my song , i love him because he has the power to make me smile and make my heart feel as tho it is going to burst just by syaing hello , i love him because he has shown me the beuaty of all thinkgs in life , the birds , the flowers , even people, but mostly i love all that he is and for who he is , i love him because he is me and i am him we are one xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 13-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Knower
Hmmm, me and my TF don't like to talk about ourselves much. We're private people. But since it's Valentine's day....

1) When I said, "No", he's not going to take it for an answer.

2) When I put up barriers and shields about myself, and he gets mad that I won't let him in.

3) That when the world and people around me is breaking me and wearing me down, he's the last safe haven I can go to. And I'm his haven and vice versa.

4) Since I have trouble saying, "I love you", he'll say it first because he knows I'll follow saying, "I love you too" without hesitation. Because I'm his mirror. Then he'll laugh at me and I have to smack him.

5) When it's useless for me to run because his spirit can find me on this planet, in any solar system, in galaxies, across the Universe, and vice versa.

6) That he waits when I told him too, and he obeys. (I wouldn't keep him waiting for that long btw...)

7) When he isn't paying attention to any other girl, because he trusts me that I won't look at any other guy.

8) That I'm amazed that he can melt my emotional coldness and frigid personality toward the world, people, life, family, animals, and help me open up to others for my growth...I used to be a cruel girl who has no regards or compassion to anybody. All I cared about is myself until he step into my life and I realize, I do have the capacity to care, to have compassion for the little things, and learn how to heal and acknowledge the emotions I have.

9) The fact that he doesn't give up on me, when I ready to give up on him.

10) He gave me a rose and tells me, I'm like one. Beautiful, but with all the prickly thorns for the pain and beauty. When he held me, he would bleed himself to death for me, and I don't have feel anything for him. I can watch him die for me for all I care, I can reject him all I like, and he would die for me and would still love me, if that what it takes for me in order to learn the depth and passion of his love for me. (I promise, I won't bleed him that much. I still want him around.)

11) It's kinda cute that a single word of kindness or love, I said would send him on a total high and I'll be amazed myself, that every word I said just tightens the leash of this etheric bond between us. Like the words I said is the very source of life for him.

Hmmm, I noticed I thought up of 11 reasons why I'm learning to fall in love with him lol.
Old 13-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Ascender
*WOW* that's beautiful Fallen Sun.

I love my twin for all he is, all he has been, and all that he will ever be!

I have loved him Eternally, and to me he is the vibration of heaven personnified.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 13-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Knower
Well, it kinda helps that I have past life memories where he used to be my bodyguard (in Atlantis) and also my butler (in England). He always choose to play the role of a servant and I play the role of the master, hence why he's overprotective. (Not that I mind.)

In this present time, through telepathy, he always grumbling and whining, "Why I can't have you? Pay attention to me!" And then in my mind's eye, because I'm clairvoyant, he would pout, pout, grumble, kick the walls, and tries to get my attention when I'm ignoring him on purpose. He would call me a cruel woman, when really, I just don't want to do anything with men or women. (I was bi at the time.)

I would think of insane excuses to push him away, and then we would argue passionately for the sake of arguing, he would call me a liar via telepathy, and when I look at other guys just to test his patience, he gets mad until I get wear down and I had to tell his spirit on the astral, "OKAY YOU WIN. WE'RE HUSBAND AND WIFE NOW." And then he's happy that he finally won and I surrendered. No more games of playing fire and ice!
Old 13-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Master
I love his smile , the way he twiddles his hair , his passion and creativity for music . His love letters, his hugs, his laughter and long romantic walks in the countryside and surprising me with a midnight picnic under the stars on the beach . x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:02 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I love my twin because:

1.) Thanks to him I feel like I am living.........not just existing.

2.) He taught me patience and I NEVER had patience before the connection.

3.) I have learned that true beauty is below the surface and he is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I'm sure he probably won't agree, but I'm not exaggerating.

4.) A friend of my mom's once said to me, "When you meet the one that God created for you, you will know because you will feel a perfect peace." She was right. And peace has reigned every day since...........ok. Well ALMOST every day.

5.) I never realized how alone I felt before him and now I feel like he's always with me and I'm never alone. Its a real blessing when I got so incredibly depressed during past Valentines Days because I felt like the loneliness would suffocate me. He's not in my life right now, but I still feel him around me.

6.) I've always felt close to God...........even more so now.

7.) I never really felt "at home" anywhere for most of my life...... but when I saw his pictures, I realized that home is not always a place. Its a feeling. Sometimes its a person.

8.) He has changed me in the best possible way. I feel almost indebted to him now for that.
Old 17-02-2011, 01:48 AM
angelone

aww.. this is a cool thread, i could write a book, lol.. but dont have time right now to do that.. so i ll just give a couple from the last few days
He is the most complicated man Ive ever met, but so kind and quick to think of others first, he makes sure things are done right, but never complains or critisizes anything Ive done, he finds just the right way to make it good
he has made every exception in the book just for me..
He is so passionate about certain things... when he starts talking about one of them... i could just sit and listen for hours...
the work and all we do is so intense... he has trusted me with so much and no one else,
Old 17-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Nalini

My most favourite thing about my twin flame is his smile. There's nothing in the world like it.

I could say all the great things about him like how kind he is and how much he has helped me and saved me, but really, his smile is and has always been the deal breaker.