Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Knower
Do soul mates hear each other telepathically?

Reason I'm asking is because I heard this one voice and she said she's my soul mate. She was talking in my head all calm like we really are soul mates. Her voice is distinguishable from the rest and stands out at times. Or I'm just schizo, which I am.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Ascender

Hmm, I've never had that per se where it was a different sounding voice. Sometimes when I meditate I can hear my higher self speak though.

I do have a large degree of empathy. For instance, riding my bike today I could feel mine crying very badly and yelling at me to come find her. It's very draining and gives me a headache sometimes. She's married. I can't understand how a woman can marry another man and harbor feelings for someone else as intensely as what I feel. What can I do though? I wish she would just make a change in her life instead of me having to feel this 24/7. It's just like great...this is my life for the next 40 or 50 years. Me finding her isn't going to change reality.
Old 29-09-2019, 07:10 PM

Dear Bjasapace,

I guess you perceive this heard voice like yours, not "she"...Or you really read a message inside your head?

When I was in closer proximity (let it be 1,5 - 2 metres) to my Twin Flame, I went crazy, as I feel my own thoughts sounded very loud inside my head...That was just awesome! I thought, he read my mind, but...I couldn't read him, though :( Never, never in my life I didn't hear my own thoughts sound so loud in my head like they were just pronounced from a STAND!. OMG it was probably a telepathic session.

Share my experience with you.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Seeker

This happened to me. I swear I'm also schizo. But I can't confirm. But soul mate though? I thought only twin flames experience this stuff
Old 20-10-2019, 02:05 AM
Master

This happens to me, and I'm not diagnosed as schizophrenic. I have been told I'm telepathic.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:39 AM
Knower

Old thread but have to comment.

Has nothing exclusively to do with twin flames or soulmates. The distinction is that they are telepaths. Soulmates are not necessarily telepaths. One person might be telepathic while the other is not.

Two telepaths may broadcast and receive but neither necessarily must be conscious of it. Two conscious / aware telepaths meeting up and communicating are not necessarily soulmates. They are two telepaths who are conscious / aware of this dimension of perception.

We encounter many soulmates throughout a lifetime. The association is not necessarily romantic in nature. A friend, a coworker, a family member (parent, sibling, your own child), an acquaintance, someone in a strictly professional relationship with you (doctor, dentist, therapist, lawyer) can all be soulmates. These are just souls you share lives with like classmates staying together from first grade on up the ranks to college and out into the world post-graduation. Our experience of a soulmate is not necessarily special. It can be mundane. A soulmate can seem like just another person in our shifting circle of relations. Sometimes their purpose in our life goes unnoticed. IOW, they are not necessarily life changing, life impacting, greatest loves, greatest friends, the ones that gave us a break or anything like that. Their presence and/or influence can be subtle to dramatic. A soulmate might have been in the role of a spirit guide during another lifetime. You might have been in any of these roles with them or for them in other lifetimes.
Old 25-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Knower

Yes if you are connected as such