Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Master
Streams of Consciousness

Understanding life and the many streams within the whole of consciousness, playing out on earth, I have come to the realization that where people focus and reside, support and give back to the whole, becomes their own unique stamp or imprint back to the world as a tool they connect too more strongly, over other tools that the world tends to entertain of itself and creation as a whole.

The spiritual journey I have been undertaking more consciously, since my mid twenties, has moved me through many streams of consciousness during that time and the process of my own unfolding. I have come full circle in ways, that the whole stream of consciousness, has revealed to me the many aspects of creation we can tap into, source and use as our own abundance of being and sharing, also in the deepening of life more consciously aware, we can utilize all or any of those tools to support life here on earth.

In many ways moving through a rich and abundant use of tools, has supported me to be a more direct and open vessel, each stage and opening has broadened me, opened me, shown me a way. Each one unique and special as was and has been, through my own process.

As I moved closer to my own true nature, I realized that all those tools had become me, that each process of opening myself, letting go of what wasn't a part of my true nature, was leading me to become what I had connected to within the whole stream of consciousness revealing itself to me to reveal myself to myself.

So now as I move through the world and my community, I notice that by just being open, aware and mindful, the whole stream I have opened in myself is all within me and moves me as I move and need to be in the world. It opens as it is needed unique to the situation that reflects back to me its own need.

I don't do this consciously now, it is effortless being. I listen, I move and I respond to life. I don't try to be anything but myself now. I am open and connect to the world as I am. What I have known as my own process and the tapping into tools within the whole stream of consciousness, is no longer a point of noticing, but more a whole completeness within my being. I know myself, but I don't need to know myself when I am open and just being me connecting to the world.

I don't have to entertain what I am doing, what I am being as I am. I am just being and moving through the world aware and listening. Mindful and discerning, understanding and creating a life with other life.

At each step of my own process, some tools were more profound for me than others, now I see the profoundness in being yourself, open and clear and reflecting to the world your own clarity of being.

It isn't anything fancy, or over the top, its a deep clarity that your home and content, have no fear containing your mind, body or spirit, you feel deeply cocooned in your greatest love within, that is unconditional, does its best to be in loving kindness and and care for all life, even when life is difficult and harsh in the face of that love. It is a rich abundant awareness that each moment is and becomes a true blessing because you feel blessed to be alive and to be connected to something more profound that you have ever known before as yourself. Your grateful for everything that has been in the past, you give thanks as you close each door of change and you trust in, what is right now, know that all things are transient and move as life and you decide can be.. You move more effortlessly, without need to know, you dance in ways that fills your heart and soul so it naturally becomes overflowing in love aware life is supporting you as your own reflection open. You hold a deep inner trust that you are guided and loved by spirit and life and know that all ripples on earth ripple through the whole of the universe affecting more than just ourselves alone..

You understand peace, compassion, love and joy, loving kindness, trust and deep courage create a life that takes care of you, takes care of others and brings you mutual connections in all those aspects gained because they are now you..A stream complete, living as itself complete, always aware of life and change, moving itself with life as life calls you to learn and grow in new ways..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Lorelyen

Not going to let this drop off the index without a reply!

And do you know what? Your title caught my attention because at times before much of the flow of your ideas comes across as "streams of consciousness". There's little I can say about this post except I felt I was flowing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
So now as I move through the world and my community, I notice that by just being open, aware and mindful, the whole stream I have opened in myself is all within me and moves me as I move and need to be in the world. It opens as it is needed unique to the situation that reflects back to me its own need.
You seem to embrace the world with this open-armed, open-awareness, an interchange, a blending. As I see it anyway.
Quote:
At each step of my own process, some tools were more profound for me than others, now I see the profoundness in being yourself, open and clear and reflecting to the world your own clarity of being.
This to me is the cautionary tale of don't let the means become the end. Just keep sight on the object of what you're doing things for.

The last para is inspirational. It's outgoing, never closeted self-centredness.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Master
Oh yes...It's all about being who you are.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Master
Thankies to two beautiful ladies who inspire me ongoing..xxx

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Not going to let this drop off the index without a reply!

And do you know what? Your title caught my attention because at times before much of the flow of your ideas comes across as "streams of consciousness". There's little I can say about this post except I felt I was flowing with it.

You seem to embrace the world with this open-armed, open-awareness, an interchange, a blending. As I see it anyway.

This to me is the cautionary tale of don't let the means become the end. Just keep sight on the object of what you're doing things for.

The last para is inspirational. It's outgoing, never closeted self-centredness.

Lorelyen, you always get me and I always get you. Thankyou for being you, you really do inspire me in so many ways. I feel very happy when I see you here, in this little piece of home.

Old 15-11-2017, 04:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Thanks for inspirational thoughts. I wouldn't use the same words as you (not because I disagree with you, but simply because I'm not that good in english and I make it kind of simpler), but I think it's all about being you.

It sounds so easy - being yourself - but for a "spiritual seeker" - it's one of the most difficult things in life. I think it's for us that have kept our inner child, a huge challenge to find ourself because we have this "sponge-brain" that sucks in everything that passes by.

Life is a mirror, the bible says - and we look into it and try to figure out who we are. It may take some time to find oneself.

It's too early for me to explain it all - it's still dark and blurry spots in my mind - but I can honestly say that I'm totally different and have totally different experiences than "the masses".

"The masses" or the people in general have an approved opinion and guiding system about what life is and what life contains of, that is way off the truth and the reality. It seems that the most important thing is to be a "happy animal" and that everything else than this bio-world is seen as crazy or just funny. To be honest: They have no idea!

It might be that I am no different - only that I'm more developed and aware of more than "them".

Here on this forum - together with you and your brilliant heart, soul and mind - I find healing reflections and an open-mindness like nowhere else.

From the deepest of my heart: Thank you everyone!
Old 15-11-2017, 08:05 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Lorelyen, you always get me and I always get you. Thankyou for being you, you really do inspire me in so many ways. I feel very happy when I see you here, in this little piece of home.

Aww, thank you for your kind words. Likewise, I always look forward to you being around. I'm sometimes reminded of the light of the (inner) dawn creeping up over the horizon to spread light throughout the day.

Old 16-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Thanks for inspirational thoughts. I wouldn't use the same words as you (not because I disagree with you, but simply because I'm not that good in english and I make it kind of simpler), but I think it's all about being you.

Thankyou minxoto. Your words are unique to you as you are unique so what your sharing makes perfect sense.

Quote:
It sounds so easy - being yourself - but for a "spiritual seeker" - it's one of the most difficult things in life. I think it's for us that have kept our inner child, a huge challenge to find ourself because we have this "sponge-brain" that sucks in everything that passes by.

Yes I am so glad you shared this in this light. I am an very sensitive empath so for me the sponge lessons were the gift to reveal myself. So it wasn't easy being me while I carried "others" in me. It has been one of the most enduring and difficult things to fine "me" in all that so I completely agree with you. Its a tough road for the empathic sponge until you completely work through what is you, what is others, what is the world conditioned in you.

Quote:
Life is a mirror, the bible says - and we look into it and try to figure out who we are. It may take some time to find oneself.
Life is indeed a mirror. I use the mirror to reflect through all life that I encounter, so for me that has been my way to clear out and open to myself more clear without "others"..That has been a gift.

Quote:
It's too early for me to explain it all - it's still dark and blurry spots in my mind - but I can honestly say that I'm totally different and have totally different experiences than "the masses".

The mind contains us until we open and release those dark and blurry spots. Being different is how I see myself and my own uniqueness. I celebrate that in myself now. I can look into the masses now and be understanding, aware and stay in my own presence. Again that is the gift from letting go and ending the war of others in me.

Quote:
"The masses" or the people in general have an approved opinion and guiding system about what life is and what life contains of, that is way off the truth and the reality. It seems that the most important thing is to be a "happy animal" and that everything else than this bio-world is seen as crazy or just funny. To be honest: They have no idea!

Yes. Listening to yourself is important. Listening to the world you hold as you in you, is important. YEsterday I was with a little eight year old man. He knocked his face on my car door and he silently wept beside me. I held him for a little while and allowed him space. I felt within him a much deeper pain connected, so I listened for him. As my words touched upon his internal world and "others" demands upon him , I said to him. "your dreams inside you are yours" "no one can take them away from you" He looked at me and shook his head, in acknowledgment, his tears gave way deeper... I shared with him, that the demands of this world can be heavy to hold inside, but never forget your own dreams that you one day will make happen for you. "move slowly and get all things done" There is always time...He smiled. Later on, we were sitting in Macdonalds having toast and juice and he said to me. "Its been two years since I have had a happy meal" Association is a powerful thing for a child...Happiness is a bigger hunger. Conflict of others and the world in you and you being you is a heavy burden if we hold on for too long to it all. I learned the long way home...the short way is living and listening in the moment more complete to yourself.

Quote:
It might be that I am no different - only that I'm more developed and aware of more than "them".

Sensitive people open and aware can be aware of so much.

Quote:
Here on this forum - together with you and your brilliant heart, soul and mind - I find healing reflections and an open-mindness like nowhere else.

That is lovely to read, open state is a joy to behold..

Quote:
From the deepest of my heart: Thank you everyone!

Your heart is big..