Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Suspended
"blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"

Who else believes in the evolution of consciousnesses (heaven) that will..somehow.. create a new "earth" ??

What are your intentions for the new Earth to be like? Is there a certain way you imagine it to be?

I can't imagine it... It feels like it is there but it is wrapped up. Wrapped up in a sort of gift box, with pretty wrapping.

If you get what I'm saying, I'd love to hear what you want to say. :)
Old 13-11-2017, 05:36 AM
Suspended
How long do we have to be aware of the inner body and life force before a *new earth* happens?
Old 13-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Lorelyen

Your topic title was uttered at least 3,500 years ago (psalm 37:11) and probably before. Jesus repeated it in the Sermon on the Mount. c2000 years ago. But people are so self-possessed they decided not listen.

I think the only way will be when Nature teaches humans a lesson they won't forget, like decimating their numbers with some kind of plague. Then one or more cults may arise realising the humans aren't the most powerful force here. Bacteria are.

The black death is currently just about being contained down the East African coast, a serious concern in Madagascar. If it breaks out....
Old 13-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Your topic title was uttered at least 3,500 years ago (psalm 37:11) and probably before. Jesus repeated it in the Sermon on the Mount. c2000 years ago. But people are so self-possessed they decided not listen.

I think the only way will be when Nature teaches humans a lesson they won't forget, like decimating their numbers with some kind of plague. Then one or more cults may arise realising the humans aren't the most powerful force here. Bacteria are.

The black death is currently just about being contained down the East African coast, a serious concern in Madagascar. If it breaks out....

Here we are again. Roll on Armageddon...
Old 15-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Ascender

Blessed are the cheesemakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig23CbO1rBA
Old 16-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Master
The meek (non-dominating folks) will 'inherit' the earth because they will have a higher 'survival rate' "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword" (LoA) - "survival of the fittest" really results from the those who don't 'fit' into the future dying out by way of 'attrition'. All in due course, of course ... nothing before its time, yada yayd.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Who else believes in the evolution of consciousnesses (heaven) that will..somehow.. create a new "earth" ??

What are your intentions for the new Earth to be like? Is there a certain way you imagine it to be?

I can't imagine it... It feels like it is there but it is wrapped up. Wrapped up in a sort of gift box, with pretty wrapping.

If you get what I'm saying, I'd love to hear what you want to say. :)

That's an often mis-understood quote in my estimation.

My experience so far says that when we experience the Awakening of Consciousness we are confronted both with our vastness and our opportunity to be a Creator, this is deeply humbling. We realize both our eternal nature and the costume the human body and mind is and simultaneously how incredibly complex the Multi-verse actually is - the result of this is becoming humble, we are all consciousness.

We are the drug addict, the homeless man, the promiscuous woman, the single mother on welfare, the gambler, the 9 to 5'er, the business person, the swindler, the pious, the murderer, the rich man, the devote, the struggling, the elegant woman, the saint and the sinner, the dog, the cat, the squirrel, the rock, the bird, the tree, the sea and the ocean - we are All That Is.

To hate one, to judge one - is to judge ourselves - to judge the Creator. We see each is on a Path, each learning in their own way, experiencing the myriad of possibilities in the human costume. We are humbled and in awe of the vastness of experience and know each will in one life or another come to the same realization as us. All of our parts will become illuminated in the fullness of time.

When this realization happens we realize Earth is the perfect Play ground to grow and learn as Spirits in, and because we have become at Peace with the process and our place in it.
We see Earth as another room in the Heavenly Mansion and each thing and each being in its own state of perfection in the moment.

And we Love it All.
The New Earth is an Inside Out job, not a solar address.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

My experience so far says that when we experience the Awakening of Consciousness we are confronted both with our vastness and our opportunity to be a Creator, this is deeply humbling. We realize both our eternal nature and the costume the human body and mind is and simultaneously how incredibly complex the Multi-verse actually is - the result of this is becoming humble, we are all consciousness.

We are the drug addict, the homeless man, the promiscuous woman, the single mother on welfare, the gambler, the 9 to 5'er, the business person, the swindler, the pious, the murderer, the rich man, the devote, the struggling, the elegant woman, the saint and the sinner, the dog, the cat, the squirrel, the rock, the bird, the tree, the sea and the ocean - we are All That Is.

To hate one, to judge one - is to judge ourselves - to judge the Creator. We see each is on a Path, each learning in their own way, experiencing the myriad of possibilities in the human costume. We are humbled and in awe of the vastness of experience and know each will in one life or another come to the same realization as us. All of our parts will become illuminated in the fullness of time.

When this realization happens we realize Earth is the perfect Play ground to grow and learn as Spirits in, and because we have become at Peace with the process and our place in it.
We see Earth as another room in the Heavenly Mansion and each thing and each being in its own state of perfection in the moment.

And we Love it All.
Woohoo, Crystal Song! This strikes me as being as striking a piece of writing as Desiderata.

Bears framing and hanging on walls, IMO. Woohoo!, as I say.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Woohoo, Crystal Song! This strikes me as being as striking a piece of writing as Desiderata.

Bears framing and hanging on walls, IMO. Woohoo!, as I say.
The thought popped into my mind, and now have the desire, to share what you wrote (with 'CrystalSong' as the author) via my Facebook page, CS - hoping to get your OK.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

And we Love it All.

Reading this ......
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj