Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Master
In becoming your Being

I am curious as to how people perceive there becoming their own being state. And what do you see as you "being"?. I see my being state in comparison to what I was to what I am now. But I also see that it relates more deeply to the nature of my life and world as one. That it relates to my created reality as a whole source. How deep I immerse into life, is how deep my reality shifts and expands as one. In this way I allow all divisions, all sides, all containments of myself and my reality to become as one source. I see the transformation of the whole within and outside of me. To me this opens the gateway to ending the time/space illusion, where we become the whole potential of self, to yield and reflect itself as it is. AS I AM. I have learned that containment means not holding onto anything. Letting go that deep you surrender completely to what is. Letting that experience move you so deeply to notice yourself in everyway of your totality of being. TO be moved in new ways, new directions, forging a new reality. Creation as a complete transcendence of itself.

I am asking this here specifically, because most people in a spiritual forum are actually seeking more, seeking experiences, seeking to become, learn, grow and open in a huge variety of ways. For me its no different in life itself, where we seek, experience and grow to understand and know more. As life is, as we are in life can support us to experience anything. Life every where we choose to notice can support this process. One can open anywhere they are in life, to grow and deepen, experience and learn more, not just a spiritual forum of course.

Getting back to the being point I am making. I have noticed that when I grow in myself, I go that deep into my being, that nothing is left in me of process when I allow life to enter into my fullness of being. I go so deep to clear and open myself to a new clarity of space within, that this then, becomes the point of changing my reality as a whole. Not just in part. What I understand of myself in this way, is that I tap into the fullness of my own potential and creation, just by how I allow life to open me and how deep I allow that life to enter into me to break through, release, end and open anew. To me the fullness of creation that is life itself in everyway life is, is the both the source of itself and life itself as I am.

In this way I am aware that I end all bounds of my current reality just by how deep I allow myself to go within and clear, meaning let go, let the whole experience break through, clear out and move me to a new space with such clarity, clear space, forging a new reality. In this way that clarity of being releases the old movements as I have allowed them too be within me..Then I just know, I just trust and I then move forward clear and flowing with life and all life around me, with more choices, new creations and new faces. Of course the old reality forges and integrative connection within all this, so what will grow with, come through that transformation is what decides will be for itself.

It seems to me there are ways in which people adapt to being themselves that allows them to exist as they are and choose to be and remain as that. They limit themselves to what they know, how they process and how deep they want to go within themselves to notice more. They also limit their own engagement and connections with others and the world, so naturally what I am speaking of in my way here, is that openness to life itself is part of the requirement to notice more. Openness to others. If your not engaging with life beyond your comfort zone, your reality will reflect what you believe you are. What you only want for yourself because you believe that is all you need. How can you know what you need if you don't allow the potential and creation of life in everyway life is and can be to tap into your potential? One can know themselves, but to know yourself in life itself in so many ways life moves through us, is a deeper and greater, creative movement, that brings life together deeper and as a more connected reality. Its the force of your own co creative field and the greater abundance of your being. BEing itself, but also being the co creative field of itself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Master
Some very good points.

The more we let go and let it flow through, the more present and the more clarity/oneness we realize.

It is an ever deepening process I have found.

Nice post.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Some very good points.

The more we let go and let it flow through, the more present and the more clarity/oneness we realize.

It is an ever deepening process I have found.

Nice post.

Thanks.

It is an ever deepening process for those who go that deep I would say.

Those that choose to not let the flow of life move them through in the way I describe will have points within them where life meets them and stops, or is distracted to something outside of itself to move away from what they truly can deepen with.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Sounds like you're stuck in spirituality, imo.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Sounds like you're stuck in spirituality, imo.

Depends how you perceive stuck really.

So please feel free to expand on your one liners and opinion.

If you do expand, (without needing to believe your teaching me something of course) I may learn something important from what your seeing.

Old 09-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Thanks.

It is an ever deepening process for those who go that deep I would say.

Those that choose to not let the flow of life move them through in the way I describe will have points within them where life meets them and stops, or is distracted to something outside of itself to move away from what they truly can deepen with.

Yes,

Such holding on is called suffering.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Yes,

Such holding on is called suffering.

Yes and no I would say.

Some people don't see feeding of their unconscious stuff as suffering. Some may see it more as indulging in their pleasures or desires or what brings the happiness at that time. Of course through the understanding of what is contained within your desires and pursuit of happiness, you unlearn and learn you are suffering in some way eventually.

Unless you understand the nature of yourself in everyway of you being you and why you are being you in that way, it can be difficult to see what is contained within all choices we make.

Of course at certain points of opening, one can learn the nature of all of you, contained within all choices and why it is as it is for them in this way. Removing the veil of illusion tied to human needs and desires I guess you might say, for some, isn't actually perceived as suffering for them.

Old 11-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Master
I think it's all about not holding back and living life fully through yourself!

These past few days spending time with my brother and his family have taught me a lot.

First, I partook in the herbal sacrament two days ago (first time I have since January) and within minutes I found a Tabla and started playing like a pro, doing the Chakradhar.

My brother put his electric guitar through a Roland synth and made it sound like a sitar...then he started playing Indian Harmonic scales...I joined in on the Tabla, another of his friends took the herb, got out the Chinese zither and we launched into a 4 hour sankirtan in praise of the Lord.

I haven't felt that in over 20 years! =)

I used to play a lot of tabla, dholuk and harmonium back in an earlier life of this life...

Then, last night I had a 'girly-girl' session with my niece, going through the latest fashion and trends from Asia whilst reading some Manga, before helping my nephew (who wants to be a chef) bake a chocolate mud cake which tasted lovely.

Whilst that was happening I was downloading movies on my laptop - a Swami Vivekananda Autobiography, Kings With Straw Mats - a documentary about the Kumbh Mela, whilst watching the Nat Geo Channel and Morgan Freeman was on there talking about God and Miracles...before another program started about the restoration of the Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.

After all of that, to burn some chocolate cake off, I downloaded some more Punjabi Bhole Baba Mast Malang Shiva devotional songs with a Bollywood Bhangra beat and indulged in some Hindu devotional belly dancing for my God's pleasure.

Then, I took my brother's dogs for a walk, barefoot to ground my energies, seeing God in everything...the dogs, the trees, the grass, myself.

These past few days it's been wonderful, but they have gone to Thailand this morning and they have specific instructions from me to bring back as many Rudrakska Malas as they can find. lol

Aghori 'til I die. =)

Bham Bham Bhole!
Old 11-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I think it's all about not holding back and living life fully through yourself!

These past few days spending time with my brother and his family have taught me a lot.

First, I partook in the herbal sacrament two days ago (first time I have since January) and within minutes I found a Tabla and started playing like a pro, doing the Chakradhar.

My brother put his electric guitar through a Roland synth and made it sound like a sitar...then he started playing Indian Harmonic scales...I joined in on the Tabla, another of his friends took the herb, got out the Chinese zither and we launched into a 4 hour sankirtan in praise of the Lord.

I haven't felt that in over 20 years! =)

I used to play a lot of tabla, dholuk and harmonium back in an earlier life of this life...

Then, last night I had a 'girly-girl' session with my niece, going through the latest fashion and trends from Asia whilst reading some Manga, before helping my nephew (who wants to be a chef) bake a chocolate mud cake which tasted lovely.

Whilst that was happening I was downloading movies on my laptop - a Swami Vivekananda Autobiography, Kings With Straw Mats - a documentary about the Kumbh Mela, whilst watching the Nat Geo Channel and Morgan Freeman was on there talking about God and Miracles...before another program started about the restoration of the Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.

After all of that, to burn some chocolate cake off, I downloaded some more Punjabi Bhole Baba Mast Malang Shiva devotional songs with a Bollywood Bhangra beat and indulged in some Hindu devotional belly dancing for my God's pleasure.

Then, I took my brother's dogs for a walk, barefoot to ground my energies, seeing God in everything...the dogs, the trees, the grass, myself.

These past few days it's been wonderful, but they have gone to Thailand this morning and they have specific instructions from me to bring back as many Rudrakska Malas as they can find. lol

Aghori 'til I die. =)

Bham Bham Bhole!

Yes.

Life is the road less travelled. So where you travel and move and how you travel and move where the road takes you, speaks of your life and how you live it, which also speaks of the travels and the roads we are open to take (warning, read this very slowly)

Old 11-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am curious as to how people perceive there becoming their own being state.

I normally don't like writing this method nature. But you have so many powerful ideas it couldn't be helped. Some really strong ideas for me! Do you see this linear or about "I". People can manifest and it isn't spiritual but physical, the 3rd eye is an example, LoA is another one. Is it about "I" or our future "I". Do we have to tell ourself we are far more spiritual then we really are that the illusion is want or real joy in the flow of becoming of who is the "I". What about birth and death and birth. Is it ok to think of the future self. Are we not the children reborn after passing, on going. It might be 10,000 years down the line. Becoming!

Quote:

And what do you see as you "being"?. I see my being state in comparison to what I was to what I am now. But I also see that it relates more deeply to the nature of my life and world as one.

This world? Would you include past and future. Is it on going, a cycle. Birth may be necessary to grow, ie karma for instance.

Quote:
That it relates to my created reality as a whole source. How deep I immerse into life.......

Yes, how deep is life. How deep is the rabbit hole, what is underneath it all. There is only one end or source as you say, only one you (copies).

Quote:

To me this opens the gateway to ending the time/space illusion....Creation as a complete transcendence of itself.
Yes, Time/space illusion and the illusion of you right now. The you is a linear now. You are all versions of you so to speak. Personally, I don't like thinking I am.

Quote:
I am asking this here specifically, because most people in a spiritual forum are actually seeking more, seeking experiences, seeking to become, learn, grow and open in a huge variety of ways. For me its no different in life itself, where we seek, experience and grow to understand and know more. As life is, as we are in life can support us to experience anything. Life every where we choose to notice can support this process. One can open anywhere they are in life, to grow and deepen, experience and learn more, not just a spiritual forum of course.

Nice! How long does it take to experience? How does one experience many experiences? A person can live an entire life one way therefore know only that experience! A person can only have one experience at a time, they are very limited and expensive in our short life span of time. Take a person who wishes to learn mediation, it takes many years to learn. Experience seems to very local in origin.

Quote:
In this way I am aware that I end all bounds of my current reality .......

Ascension?

Quote:
It seems to me there are ways in which people adapt to being themselves that allows them to exist as they are and choose to be and remain as that. They limit themselves to what they know, how they process and how deep they want to go within themselves to notice more. They also limit their own engagement and connection.

If we are allowed to exist as we are, being ourselves, then why karma? If a person chooses to be limited, should it not be honored? I don't care if there's a God or not. "I" decide. A person does not have to advance and I may want to hang around and have a lot of fun. Are we suppose to see cause and effect? This is a subject of debate for me where I think we're suppose to. We influence each other in ways we deny and change everything. I think it is our obligation to be better to each other in terms of cause and effect.

Do you think you are you, the only version of yourself. I haven't heard this discussed much.

Last edited by lemex : 11-10-2017 at 07:09 PM.