Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Apart from the real and actual kooks among them, they're not believers. They're rebels. People rebel against society in any numbers of ways, and this happens to be their particular way. Ten years from now most will look back and laugh, "Man, was I acting stupid or what?"

He rebels against those who rule the planet and those who setup the Babylonian slavery financial system. On the other hand, he believes in multi-dimensional human. incarnations, etc., e.g. those things he cannot touch or see. He said he's a construction engineer and would accept a scientific prove that convinced him, but I doubt it
Old 27-06-2017, 01:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
This topic could be used for movie :)

yes, it would be fun
Old 29-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Badcopyinc

Ask him about the cern collider. And the Mandela Effect. prior to asking him look this up yourself to avoid him pulling you in as well.

I was definitely thrown off by the Bernstein bears part and the quote from star wars. But to me it doesn't matter Either way I'm still here. lol
Old 30-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Ask him about the cern collider. And the Mandela Effect. prior to asking him look this up yourself to avoid him pulling you in as well.

I was definitely thrown off by the Bernstein bears part and the quote from star wars. But to me it doesn't matter Either way I'm still here. lol

He knows about the Cern Collider and believes in parallel universes. It's not easy to help somebody who suffered from the AI psyop, so I advised him to do meditations and raise his vibration to get rid of any attachments and cleanse/reprogram his brains and, as expected, he said I needed to do the same with my own :)
Old 30-06-2017, 01:23 AM
Super Moderator
Haha....weird isn't it. Everything we know points to the world being more or less spherical (i.e.'planet-shaped' of course)
But flat earthers will find any excuse for that being a con device created by governments or manipulators to fool us....

They just don't like round things and prefer flat or square things. End of.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Haha....weird isn't it. Everything we know points to the world being more or less spherical (i.e.'planet-shaped' of course)
But flat earthers will find any excuse for that being a con device created by governments or manipulators to fool us....

He doesn't like round Earth, but he likes round asses :)
Old 30-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

I bet they prefer there hamburgers from Wendy's​.....you know.....cuzz the meat is square!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 07-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Guide
Im pretty sure its just a secret cultist way of identifing members. Because anyone today can get a helium baloon attach a camera and fly it to the edge of space and clearly see the shape of earth
Old 10-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Im pretty sure its just a secret cultist way of identifing members. Because anyone today can get a helium baloon attach a camera and fly it to the edge of space and clearly see the shape of earth

This is for sure a psyop to distract people from thoughts, emotions and actions to benefit the Gaia transition. Even balloon and camera cannot convince them as they say the curvature is just the camera distortion :)
Old 10-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
When I first came across flat earth theories and communities I was very eager to know more about it. I was in a process of collecting information and knowledge, and of course a lot of things that was getting may way daily was just pure out of this world material. There was a constant reminder to keep my mind open to anything, and also to use my common sense. However all of you know, that it takes time, and a lot of pieces of the same truth before one can start seeing the bigger picture, and successfully sift through what is real and what is not. Before you get there though, any new information, can be a valid one, especially in the world where truth is indeed obscured. How could one really distinguish between flat earth, chemtrails, hollow earth, reptiles controlling this planet, Mandela effect? They all sound and seem pretty crazy, so why ones are OK, and other pure nonsense when in fact all of them seem like science fiction? The answers for me was, it does not matter at all, which one is right or not. Like every new person that comes in contact with flat earth theory I was intrigued by the claims so I had to dig deeper. I think it is right to go explore even what seems to be the most dumbest thing. The thing is however all I could read about flat earth just didn't seem right to me, and most of the proofs seem to lack common sense. But the biggest shock I got was when I was reading through the forum dedicated to flat earth, where I have seen some of the heaviest verbal attacks and attempts at destroying any critical thinking. At that point I decided that I will not invest any more time in exploring flat Earth, and carried on. On occasion if a flat earth video comes by on youtube claiming to have proof, I happily watch it, thinking, OK bring on the challenge, only to be disappointed again by lack of common sense. I don't care if someone believes the Earth is flat. I actually think it is hollow. The problem is if you think that you have to make everyone else believe that what you believe is true. In this regard flat earth is a distraction, separating people with different beliefs, where in the end it makes no difference whatsoever if the Earth is flat or round or hollow. You still get up early next morning and go to work, because the real truths are still kept hidden.