Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2006, 02:32 AM
SevenPaul7

Angel1 Looking for Answers

Greetings to all;

I'm just another beat up retired cop who has two deal with some things from the past.

Back in the eighties, I got stuck with jail duty. One night, some agency brought in two Nicaraugans, both young males.

I later learned the "Powers that Be", i.e. the crooks that run the county had them whacked so they could steal the dope these guys brought in. (Yes, I know they were Christians in Action.)

So why do I see them everynight before I go to sleep?
What do they want from me?
Any help?

(Please redirect if I'm in the wrong forum. I thank you all and humbley ask for prayers)
Old 31-08-2006, 02:57 AM
biyu_wolf_77

ever try askin them?? (seein what i can dig up my way of course) ok all i got was like floating around guess there might be somethin between ya that needs ta be finished or settled
Old 31-08-2006, 02:58 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenPaul7
Greetings to all;

I'm just another beat up retired cop who has two deal with some things from the past.

Back in the eighties, I got stuck with jail duty. One night, some agency brought in two Nicaraugans, both young males.

I later learned the "Powers that Be", i.e. the crooks that run the county had them whacked so they could steal the dope these guys brought in. (Yes, I know they were Christians in Action.)

So why do I see them everynight before I go to sleep?
What do they want from me?
Any help?

(Please redirect if I'm in the wrong forum. I thank you all and humbley ask for prayers)

Hi SevenPaul7, firstly, what do you mean you see them? You mean that you see their spirits before you go to sleep or do you mean you suffer from flashbacks of some sort?

Kundalini.
Old 31-08-2006, 08:41 AM
SevenPaul7

Thanks to all who answered

I first see them in their jump suit (jail issue) then I see their faces, always just before I fall asleep.

Tonight I'll ask what they want.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:39 AM
mikron

you might want to look into Zen ,they have some ideas on clearing you mind before sleep !
Old 10-09-2006, 08:34 AM
lumas

Sevenpaul7 hows it going on this score are you still seeing them...
Old 15-09-2006, 05:38 PM
SevenPaul7

I haven't seen them for several days now, but when I turned on my radio, it was set to a latin music station.

I've never listened to that kind of music?

Somewhere there is a message?
Closed Thread