Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-05-2012, 12:46 AM
S-word

Does the heavenly Rainbow Serpent vanish by swallowing his tail, much the same as the Bible says the heavens will roll up as a scroll and disappear?

And when God does as he says he will do, that is, create a new heavens and a new earth, (Universe) does the heavenly Rainbow Serpent regurgitate itself?
Old 11-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Master

What are the chances, that after thinking time was an illusion., should I be introduced to an energy called Wakati (Time)? I must say, Wakati has quite a hold on Earth, but we are running from her clutches now and some will soon escape :) or at least, that is what I sense..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Master
ofourse! i wish i could edit something that happened last year
Old 26-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
One teacher feels the shift has already happened , Well, that 4D earth now exists, and ascended masters have "relocated" there, but mother earth is temporarily maintaining 3D for our benefit.

Yes, many of us have "one foot in each dimension" lately and need to revamp our belief systems to move forward,

So this is what was meant by the interlude or the global shift in consciousness that was to come in 2012 or thereabouts, LOL...

This could explain why I have been noticing more and more seeming disconnects in my experience of the timeline versus what most others appear to recall.

I have been noticing more and more of this over the last several years but especially more recently...

Apparently this version of reality I am in now is not exactly as I recall it being in the past, or, rather, that certain things looked or happened differently than they appear to have done in this timeline.

Now I get what is happening. No idea beyond that, though.
I wonder how it all turns out?

Thanks!

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
yea we all do put rht wot we did wong btu i wud lk 2 go 2 yr 2525 2 sea wot it wud be lk wn im not hear dte wud be 2/5 2525 coz i luv numbr 25 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyviolet
i wish there was a way to travel back in time for a day. if you could would you go back in time?

i no wot u mr mean it wud be grt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Master
Dream jo, maybe you could go back in time and teach your present self some spelling and grammar.