Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Why do we Seek to Come Back ?

Hello

Why do we seek to come back if we know that life might be one of hardship and in the end death again ?

If the Soul truly holds memory as many of us feel it does then WHY does it choose to come back over and over again. Many of us have hard lives faced with physical and mental at times hardships. We too at times have a life of great loss around us. Personal struggles or living condition struggles. YET our Soul comes forth again and again.

One can say its on that path of learning to become enlightened but what does that path truly mean ? Enlightened to what ? To be what ?

Lynn
Old 15-11-2010, 02:34 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Why do we seek to come back if we know that life might be one of hardship and in the end death again ?

If the Soul truly holds memory as many of us feel it does then WHY does it choose to come back over and over again. Many of us have hard lives faced with physical and mental at times hardships. We too at times have a life of great loss around us. Personal struggles or living condition struggles. YET our Soul comes forth again and again.

One can say its on that path of learning to become enlightened but what does that path truly mean ? Enlightened to what ? To be what ?

Lynn

because we are gluttons for punishment.
Old 15-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Master
I don't want to come back here again.......truly......
Old 15-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Master
Why does a woman continue having children when at the same time she says that giving birth was painful ?.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

i remember the time right before i was born and i did not want to be born because i knew it would suck, it was a will other than my own from which i was born.....so i am making the most of it. the first 40 years pretty much sucked most of the time, its my goal to make the last 20 good.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Master
I think coming back is coming home to love ~ if you don't know what you never had, and you imagine hey, it was this moment or that moment when someone held you or gave you something or shared a laugh ~ it's for the feelings of believing we were loved~everyone whose lives we touched, it's unique for each person.

Old 15-11-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi Lynn,
From all my reading - esp Sylvia Browne, but others, too, this is what I got....
So we're on the other side - we're having a good time, learning, doing service (our jobs of choice), keeping busy visiting, thinking ourselves here and there, and there comes a time we "get" that back on earth is where we have major soul development...we are strong now (like we are after a vacation all refreshed and renewed)
We want to go back "in" ---we go in front of a counsel with our Guides and plead our case -we think we want to go back into an alcoholic family in poverty - the counsel cautions - 'Are you sure you're up to that?' Oh yeah ---then they talk you down -like,' Well, why don't you just go into an alcoholic family -this time - forget the poverty. You will learn what you need to.'
And back we go thru the river of forgetfulness.

Some great souls go back with Down's or blindness - maybe in a soul group for the purpose of having the whole group learn selflessness for example.

We don't have to come back - but as we grow we learn we want to grow even more and faster - so the desire to go back to Earth school developes in us.

We, here now, chose to be here at this time - to our parents, in your country.

We are on the cutting edge as Abraham-Hicks said.

Anyone that has read Sylvia will recognize that above scenario.

It made sense to me. But I've read all of Anthony Borgia's books 'Life in the World Unseen' ---online, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i remember the time right before i was born and i did not want to be born because i knew it would suck, it was a will other than my own from which i was born.....so i am making the most of it. the first 40 years pretty much sucked most of the time, its my goal to make the last 20 good.

Well, as the 16c poet George Herbert said -

We cry when we were born
and each day tells me why.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Why does a woman continue having children when at the same time she says that giving birth was painful ?.

Hello

OMG ye cracked me totally up here OMG.

I had three NIGTMARE deliveries. After the first the Nurse even said to me mate WE WONT SEE HER AGAIN . I went back and the Dr said OMG are ye sure then goes well it wont be so bad, worse lol then along comes three....and WORSE yet.

Too they are all worth it. WHY did I do well "Play" was good at the time.....lol

Lynn
Old 15-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, as the 16c poet George Herbert said -

We cry when we were born
and each day tells me why.

smiling....i never heard that one....there is a ring of truth in there.

i have read sylvias books too. i especailly liked the one on angels. also the one on dreams. she validated a lot of experiences my children and i have had, concerning the angels. actually did not believe in them til i read her books and reflected on them.