Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-10-2010, 11:22 PM
SamagthraV2

Exclamation Golden Pyramid Vision?

Hey there! Let's get straight to it! I am still quite unsure what it was that happened, and would be very greatful for any offer or help that is given :)

Last year, when i was walking across the road from college, the moment i step onto the road i find my entire vision just shooting to a black void. I don't feel anything, no body, no movement of my limbs, just see. Seeing nothing but black.

Within this blackness though, in the very centre of it, is this Golden Pyramid shape. It has 4 sides (like a normal pyramid :P) and each point was a rounded curve. It was a bright yellow golden hue, and was radiating a golden light within this black void. Though that's not to say the Pyramid itself was completely solid. It's edges were partially transparent, and within this pyramid, was the vertical infitinity sign, and crimson red in colour.

I don't know why, but i have a feeling this was a red 8, even though the o's in 8 were narrow like the inifitity sign. Anywho! The pyramid was rotating pretty quickly to the right (counter clockwise) and the 8 rotated along with it, like it were glued to the inside.

This vision lasted about a few seconds to say the least, before everything snapped back to reality, and i find myself on the other side of the road. Was a wonder i didn't get hit by a car!

If any of you understand this, could you please give some insight?
Old 28-10-2010, 11:29 PM
star-child

I don't have an answer but it sounds really interesting. Perhaps ask what the significance of it was while meditating?

I'm looking forward to the replies that you get

Sophie x
Old 29-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Master
That does sound really interesting. Any chance you think it was a UFO of some sort? I'm not suggesting it is, but 2 elements are similar to UFO incidents; the pyramid shape as been reported before in UFO sightings, and the fact that you 'came to' as it were on the other side of the road.

How did you feel afterwards? What did you vision itself feel like? Id agree with star-child, maybe meditate upon it.

Take the UFO hypothesis with a grain of salt, i've just been obsessed with them lately lol so yeah.

Anyways, golden.. infinity symbol.. based on these two things i would personally considered it a good sign, of course it wasn't my experience so take that with a grain of salt also.

Hope you figure it out. Love to hear any updates or what other people think also.
Old 29-10-2010, 08:31 AM
soulauraz

Hi,
Pyramids represent your personal development. The golden light/ hue is related to the wealth and prosperity - it does not necessarily mean material or monetary things. The red 8 (vertical infinity) reflects your emotions ( red - power, strong emotions, passion) you may have a lack which is why you may perceiving it as vertical. The fact that you came to on the other side of the road is simple. When a person has a vision such as this they always come to in the place they were meant to be. Some of my friends have spoken of (prior to vision) wanting to see the eiffel tower and when they come to after the vision they are there at the eiffel tower then get taken back to their original destination. well that's my view point.
Old 29-10-2010, 10:24 AM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
How did you feel afterwards? What did you vision itself feel like? Id agree with star-child, maybe meditate upon it.

Take the UFO hypothesis with a grain of salt, i've just been obsessed with them lately lol so yeah.

Anyways, golden.. infinity symbol.. based on these two things i would personally considered it a good sign, of course it wasn't my experience so take that with a grain of salt also.

Hope you figure it out. Love to hear any updates or what other people think also.

Eeeeh, i'm not so sure it was a UFO incidient, though it might as well be seeing how 'anything' can happen in this existance! The pyramid itself was more isocelese than a right angled, a tall pyramid, just spinning around on the same altitude...And i didn't really anything when it happened. It was just a black void, and i lost all my senses except sight within that place, i wasn't even feeling curiousity or fear, i was just emotionless the whole time, like i was...a rabot lol? only way i can describe it

And also, i would hope it was a good luck sign! It was blind luck (literally) that i got across the road without being hit by a car! :P If i recall correctly...there was nobody around, i was checking both ways to make sure there we no oncoming cars, and i don't really remember seeing anybody standing or walking around when i was about to cross

Afterwards when i was on the other side of the road i guess i was feeling normal as always? I didn't feel any different, but i guess i was a bit astonished at the vision and how i crossed without being aware of it? Still unsure of what it meant o_o
Old 29-10-2010, 10:27 AM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulauraz
Hi,
Pyramids represent your personal development. The golden light/ hue is related to the wealth and prosperity - it does not necessarily mean material or monetary things. The red 8 (vertical infinity) reflects your emotions ( red - power, strong emotions, passion) you may have a lack which is why you may perceiving it as vertical. The fact that you came to on the other side of the road is simple. When a person has a vision such as this they always come to in the place they were meant to be. Some of my friends have spoken of (prior to vision) wanting to see the eiffel tower and when they come to after the vision they are there at the eiffel tower then get taken back to their original destination. well that's my view point.

That's a bit...peculiar! I know i wasn't desiring to see anything or go anywhere particular, i was just wanting to cross the road lol

Though with the symbolism of gold, i do feel that i am learning more and more about my spiritualism and that it's developing nicely, but i don't really like i'm getting far with getting to do what i want, such as AP and OBE's, and is usually got me down when i thought about it. I guess that could be what the vision means? Not to give up with what i believe in?
Old 29-10-2010, 10:50 AM
pebble

Quote:
Last year, when i was walking across the road from college, the moment i step onto the road i find my entire vision just shooting to a black void. I don't feel anything, no body, no movement of my limbs, just see. Seeing nothing but black.This vision lasted about a few seconds to say the least, before everything snapped back to reality, and i find myself on the other side of the road. Was a wonder i didn't get hit by a car!
Maybe divine intervention? Did you look before you started crossing the street? I cannot see our higher self allowing us to have a vision when our life could be put in danger. A time and place for everything..including visions?
Old 29-10-2010, 11:12 AM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
Maybe divine intervention? Did you look before you started crossing the street? I cannot see our higher self allowing us to have a vision when our life could be put in danger. A time and place for everything..including visions?

As i said in a reply to a previous poster, i had checked both ways before crossing, and i saw no cars and no people at the time as i crossed, just very inquisitive to know more about it and have better understanding of this vision :) What is this Divine Intervention?
Old 29-10-2010, 11:34 AM
abikisses

May I ask if you had any spiritual inclination before the vision or since?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 29-10-2010, 11:47 AM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
May I ask if you had any spiritual inclination before the vision or since?

Blessings
Abikisses

Spiritual Inclination...?

Well um, the week before that, i was going through a hardcore process of meditating and relaxing myself into a trance like state, staring into a candle flame as my point of focus an djust trancing myself out. At the end of the meditating spur, i asked mentally if anybody was here, could they tell me my name in my tranced state, i suddenly hear someone on the other side of the candle, like they WERE there but i couldn't see them, just hear where their voice came from, and it echoed all around me as they said my name to me. Just hearing a clear "paul paul paul" echoing around me for a good while, and i saw three white orbs floating around the candle flame.
Feeling the little orb i had in my hand as an anchor slide over my fingers and bang onto the floor, i'm snapped out of my trance, and everything is back to normal along with the voise going away in an instant.
I am somewhat thankful i had the orb in my hand, to wake me out of my trance if anything happened, and i did feel a little uneasy when the weird stuff started happening, but also wishing it lasted longer so i could've seen what happened next.
Though, the following week after i stopped the meditating after that little experience, i get that pyramid vision