Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
my_road

lower planes

i once saw it mentioned that it is the 'hell' u hear of, from what i hear its like lots of spirits with addictions and craving it but cannot tough as they are in spirit form, i heard these spirits would be drawn to pubs and places where addictions and troubles are to try and touch but they cant, its almost like fustration and torment, i wonder why old angels dont clear up the negative energy at lower levels, i see many say it is hell if u ever visited at astral travels, what are your views.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:08 AM
healinghands

I've been there and definetly did not like it. They knew I was there they wouldn't keep their eyes away from me. These creatures had human and animal features. What I found is that when we Astral travel leaving from our solar plexus and below we will only be limited to the physical planes and lower planes. I have not until now visited nor want to end up there again.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Spiritprophet

The hordes of Mara :) face them and anchor yourself firmly in self reflection.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Nebulous

Depends on WHICH lower plane you're talking about. There are more areas and planes than you could possibly list, though some are frequented by astral travellers. In the astral there is sort of a beaten path, and basically the further out you wander the less you'll find people have been there before and the harder you'll have to dig to find any information about that area of the astral....assuming there IS any information left.

When you say "lower planes" I'm going to assume that like everybody else you're talking about "zomg dark" planes. All I can say is there are beautiful dark planes and haunting dark planes, hostile and barren ones, ones full of the dead and ones full of terror, ones full of strange creatures and ones full of wise ones. It truly depends on where you go and what you encounter. I am a friend to both higher and lower planes - any who would take the time to build a bond of trust and mutuality with me are welcomed in my opinion, and I refuse to discriminate based on what "Realm" they come from or whether they LOOK scary to me as a fallible human being. If you open your mind (carefully and sensibly of course) you will find that sometimes the scary ones will simply walk up, take a seat and talk to you and smile - even if their smile is full of sharp teeth and there is a great darkness and aura that inspires awe and fear around them, they'd never harm a single hair on your head. I have learned some of my greatest lessons from these, and made friends as well among the higher realms where things are bright and beautiful and orbs of light seem to smile as they float about.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's very hard to make a blanket statement about the "lower" realms and there far too are many of them with far too many variations. While I'm sure there is probably a realm like you described, my_road, I doubt it's "hell" and if an astral traveler ever ran into it they should probably just handle themselves carefully. Nothing to be afraid of. :)
Old 12-02-2012, 03:02 AM
Master
What a great description from someone who is a true astral explorer, Nebulous. Thanks for the informative post.

Xan

Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Master
my road: i wonder why old angels dont clear up the negative energy at lower levels

Because each entity, like each of us, has free will that even angels can't interfere with.

We have the capacity to give healing love and compassion as the angels do, but not it's not up to us or them how it's received.

Xan

Old 12-02-2012, 12:13 PM
my_road

oddly enough from some stories iv read, the lower entities can be rather friendly and give advices to u. it seems hard to believe when they vibrate slower and are not of the light, i wonder if they actually go to the light at some stage or just stay there all these times. see alot of these lower spirits are behind those psychic attacks reported so the friendly part i am not sure about.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
Depends on WHICH lower plane you're talking about. There are more areas and planes than you could possibly list, though some are frequented by astral travellers. In the astral there is sort of a beaten path, and basically the further out you wander the less you'll find people have been there before and the harder you'll have to dig to find any information about that area of the astral....assuming there IS any information left.

When you say "lower planes" I'm going to assume that like everybody else you're talking about "zomg dark" planes. All I can say is there are beautiful dark planes and haunting dark planes, hostile and barren ones, ones full of the dead and ones full of terror, ones full of strange creatures and ones full of wise ones. It truly depends on where you go and what you encounter. I am a friend to both higher and lower planes - any who would take the time to build a bond of trust and mutuality with me are welcomed in my opinion, and I refuse to discriminate based on what "Realm" they come from or whether they LOOK scary to me as a fallible human being. If you open your mind (carefully and sensibly of course) you will find that sometimes the scary ones will simply walk up, take a seat and talk to you and smile - even if their smile is full of sharp teeth and there is a great darkness and aura that inspires awe and fear around them, they'd never harm a single hair on your head. I have learned some of my greatest lessons from these, and made friends as well among the higher realms where things are bright and beautiful and orbs of light seem to smile as they float about.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's very hard to make a blanket statement about the "lower" realms and there far too are many of them with far too many variations. While I'm sure there is probably a realm like you described, my_road, I doubt it's "hell" and if an astral traveler ever ran into it they should probably just handle themselves carefully. Nothing to be afraid of. :)

Beautifully described and written
Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_road
oddly enough from some stories iv read, the lower entities can be rather friendly and give advices to u. it seems hard to believe when they vibrate slower and are not of the light, i wonder if they actually go to the light at some stage or just stay there all these times. see alot of these lower spirits are behind those psychic attacks reported so the friendly part i am not sure about.

my road... Not all astral beings are negative, of course. Further, high light beings who serve as our guides may extend themselves down lower at times to communicate with us.

Since we can't always know who's who by trying to figure it out, the key is how you feel in their presence (once you have let go of any fear).

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 13-02-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Master
In Regard to OP question?

To see Light ( regardless of who or what being you are) One must first see Self ...Instead of projecting out ward.

There- fore its as simple as Choice ...Once any being chooses to look inward..and basically asks on some internal level for help ( hence free will ..ask and you shall receive)..there are many beings that come forth and aid and assist from higher vibrations of light.

:)