Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 27-12-2011, 08:55 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna-prem
I can tell you from my experience as a professional hypnotherapist and hypnotherapy trainer that trance depth doesn't matter in most cases- especially within the realm of memory.

All the Best,
KP

Nevertheless, past life is not in your conscious memory, it might require being completely, and deeply relaxed, very deep in hypnosis, your physical changes (REM, Deep breathing) tell you how deep you are in hypnosis, this is my understanding

However, since you obviously have more experience would you please explain a bit more?
Old 20-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
Hi

Past life ...occurs to bring knowledge forward into this life..it is rather common for one to see the moment before their death ( although they may not see the actual death).

There is both a healing component and a knowledge brought forth into this time...hence knowledge may create wisdom ..
States of consciousness may or may not have anything to do with this .

One Example: Years ago I was at a fair ...people gathered in this room to see this master that could tell them past ..future..and so on..

A woman was crying and asking for help .. he informed her to contact his office and make an appointment ( mmmmmmmmm>>>I have my own thoughts on that ..anyway ..)..

Two young girls sat up from me .. One kept putting her hand up to get the speakers attention at Question Time ..
He looked at her she spoke her question .. I could clearly hear her accent as being a southern belle...he answered something about Rome..

Afterward's as the growd walked off one friend said to the other ..that was .**AP! ...
I was shy about the things I felt ..and ..certainly no master of anything ..I still felt great compassion inside for the woman with tears ..wishing I had reached out over my fear & shyness to aid her ...

.....because of this ..I reached out to the girl and said Are you an American?

She said NO clearly ...she was Australian ..

I then discussed with her why her repetitive dream etc...and what I saw and heard ..

She was so happy ..

Simply things can often just ..Happen !

Maybe we need to trust ourselves more .

Know our INTENT .. :)

All the Best
:) xx
Old 22-02-2012, 11:07 PM
BwellBTR

Knowledge with intent... the thing that most commonly escapes those individuals that seek information of "past lives", is that with every rebirth we usually loss many past awarenesses, yet the impact of major lessons are carried through as an aspect of the personality. As we choose are time and circumstance for each incarnation, all is focused on experience and responce. Some lessons we choose to repeat, not because we didn't learn there value, but to show that witness to another of our current group, that they may see the condition through a newer lens, that observer rather than that of the subject. We each evolve in a pattern of harmony, to neither judge nor be judged... We are each a part of another seek to understand how strong our bond is even in the light of illusion. For as a group we are Humanity, but as a Spirit we are One. Enjoy the reality that is the thread we weave to hold fast to our nature and our truth... Blessings
Old 24-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Master
quote BwellBTR : [Knowledge with intent... the thing that most commonly escapes those individuals that seek information of "past lives", is that with every rebirth we usually loss many past awarenesses, yet the impact of major lessons are carried through as an aspect of the personality. As we choose are time and circumstance for each incarnation, all is focused on experience and responce. Some lessons we choose to repeat, not because we didn't learn there value, but to show that witness to another of our current group, that they may see the condition through a newer lens, that observer rather than that of the subject. We each evolve in a pattern of harmony, to neither judge nor be judged... We are each a part of another seek to understand how strong our bond is even in the light of illusion. For as a group we are Humanity, but as a Spirit we are One. Enjoy the reality that is the thread we weave to hold fast to our nature and our truth... Blessings]

Hi :)

Knowledge with Intent ( I like that )

A form of .. balance ..Gathering knowledge ..knowing ones intent ..thus creating a faster route to insights of the self and then others.

Quote : Some lessons we choose to repeat, not because we didn't learn there value, but to show that witness to another of our current group, that they may see the condition through a newer lens, that observer rather than that of the subject.

Wow I forgot that aspect..? Very insightful Thanks Bwell

:)

Old 01-09-2013, 09:49 PM
overtherainbow

Very interesting thread :)
Old 24-11-2013, 01:29 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwellBTR
Is there any value in "Past-Life" regressions? What do You think.

there is no proof it your life that is regressed, its either an evil spirit guide showing its life to you or its a relative's memories incode in your DNA before your birth.

studies have shown that ours minds cant tell the difference between what is real or imagined.

besides who wants to go thru potty training, again? LOL
Old 24-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwellBTR
Hypnosis is neither mystery or magic. It is a state of being in which, possibility become the path to the rationalization of choice. For actions are anchored in the acceptance of intent of an idea.

hypnosis is a placebo effect, It's what happens when a person takes a belief that he or she perceives will help, although it actually may have no proven therapeutic effect for his or her particular condition. A belief that the treatment itself will cure is also known as a placebo effect. PLACEBO from Latin for "I will please The health professionals kindness and care for the patient has an added placebo effect.

Its like Jesus said, Be it unto you according to your belief/faith/expectation.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
there is no proof it your life that is regressed, its either an evil spirit guide showing its life to you or its a relative's memories incode in your DNA before your birth.

studies have shown that ours minds cant tell the difference between what is real or imagined.

besides who wants to go thru potty training, again? LOL

..and what about proof that it has to be an evil spirit showing you its life? Lol
Old 26-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
..and what about proof that it has to be an evil spirit showing you its life? Lol

Under hypnosis, all these spirit quides are saying we have many lives. Do all people tell you the truth all the time?

Could it be that spirit guides have blown it and are forever disembodied spirits?

These angelic/super-human hybrids are to have no part in the resurrection according to Isaiah 26:14. They are caught between two worlds, being confined here on earth where they must wonder longing once again to possess a body of flesh. Demons are creatures doomed to existence on earth. For the Nephilim, there was no heavenly hope since they were never a product of God's creative hand. Demons are the disembodied spirits of those races of giants that ruled the world before the flood. The spirits of the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. They are the spiritual personification of all that is evil and wicked that were fathered by Satan's corrupt messengers. Demons are not angels but they are spirit-beings. They are the corrupt product of Satan's experimentation with human/angelic genetic manipulation. They are the spirits of beings born without souls and void of anything godly.

I hope this helps, are you 100% sure they (all of them) have your best interests at heart?
Old 26-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Experiencer

So you dont think we eternally reincarnate because you think heaven and hell exist?