Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Manifest Your Ex Back

I've been searching for ways on how to manifest your ex back. I stumbled upon so many techniques and facts and I found it so interesting! I never thought using the law of attraction can actually help you manifest your ex back!

I've been thinking, what are your methods or techniques in manifesting your ex back? I want to know!

Mine is to reach your alpha (sleepy) state of mind in order to manifest your ex effectively!

In this course that I found online, I learned that it is important to unlock your alpha state first before visualizing your desired scenario with your ex. It is in this state wherein your conscious mind loses its ability to argue with your subconscious mind. Therefore, whatever images you imagine during this state will automatically be absorbed by your subconscious mind and eventually, it will manifest in your reality. Surprisingly enough, all my visualized scenarios came into reality! (I'm literally having goosebumps now as I share my story!)

How about you? What are your methods/techniques about manifesting your ex? Share your thoughts with us!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestyourreality88
I've been searching for ways on how to manifest your ex back. I stumbled upon so many techniques and facts and I found it so interesting! I never thought using the law of attraction can actually help you manifest your ex back!

I've been thinking, what are your methods or techniques in manifesting your ex back? I want to know!

Mine is to reach your alpha (sleepy) state of mind in order to manifest your ex effectively!

In this course that I found online, I learned that it is important to unlock your alpha state first before visualizing your desired scenario with your ex. It is in this state wherein your conscious mind loses its ability to argue with your subconscious mind. Therefore, whatever images you imagine during this state will automatically be absorbed by your subconscious mind and eventually, it will manifest in your reality. Surprisingly enough, all my visualized scenarios came into reality! (I'm literally having goosebumps now as I share my story!)

How about you? What are your methods/techniques about manifesting your ex? Share your thoughts with us!

There's a tendency to over-complicate things particularly now the web has made an industry out of populist spirituality.

It would seem that you need to get into a meditative state and visualise him back with you, not just reuniting but living with him (or if you don't want that, then seeing you both on happy dates).

Obviously you have to choose your best meditation times and be somewhere you won't be interrupted even by noises that might attract your attention. But it depends how accomplished you are at meditation and visualisation skills. I go for at least half an hour some of which is calming the mind, and a means of dispelling unwanted thoughts that intrude. These can happen no matter when or what your brain is doing. Then I practice every day if I can until I get a result, assuming it's possible.

You don't mention why he's your ex- so only set your expectations if a reconciliation is possible.

However, there are techniques to induce/enhance your alpha waves, gadgets even, but beware fakery. Yoga-styled breathing is as good as it gets. My best meditation time is mid evening, leaving around an hour after any work activities but while I'm still alert enough not to fall asleep. If, as is likely in my flat, environmental noise might intrude I use the sounds of rain through headphones to mask it out (which can make me feel too relaxed, hence it's a balancing act!) However, I won't deny using occult techniques to get things done (with mixed results, more successful than not or I wouldn't bother).

Bests
Old 13-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There's a tendency to over-complicate things particularly now the web has made an industry out of populist spirituality.

It would seem that you need to get into a meditative state and visualise him back with you, not just reuniting but living with him (or if you don't want that, then seeing you both on happy dates).

Obviously you have to choose your best meditation times and be somewhere you won't be interrupted even by noises that might attract your attention. But it depends how accomplished you are at meditation and visualisation skills. I go for at least half an hour some of which is calming the mind, and a means of dispelling unwanted thoughts that intrude. These can happen no matter when or what your brain is doing. Then I practice every day if I can until I get a result, assuming it's possible.

You don't mention why he's your ex- so only set your expectations if a reconciliation is possible.

However, there are techniques to induce/enhance your alpha waves, gadgets even, but beware fakery. Yoga-styled breathing is as good as it gets. My best meditation time is mid evening, leaving around an hour after any work activities but while I'm still alert enough not to fall asleep. If, as is likely in my flat, environmental noise might intrude I use the sounds of rain through headphones to mask it out (which can make me feel too relaxed, hence it's a balancing act!) However, I won't deny using occult techniques to get things done (with mixed results, more successful than not or I wouldn't bother).

Bests

Your suggestions are highly appreciated! Thank you very much! Since I've been obtaining positive results ever since I found this course online, I think I'm not a victim of fakery

But I still agree with you. With everything that's crowding the internet right now, we must be careful and we must choose the tools that are credible.

Btw, can I ask for the occult techniques you used? I'm curious