Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Guide

Too Scared to AP Despite Spiritual Giftedness

I’m the medium who channels AA Michael’s advice — who I can hear about 24/7 over The Wind Over The Sun channeling thread. I’ve just recently made progress on weakening one of the most powerful negative entities on Earth. (Which you can see in the “Terrorist Guides” thread on the Angels & Guides subforum.) I have the ability to talk to multiple ascended masters — which has occured by practicing mediumship for just one entire year.

And uhh. . . Astral projection still freaks me out. I mean, negative entities will probably easily stay away from me . . . but it sounds so . . . so creepy. I mean sensing their energies aren’t creepy, but seeing them in a way akin to the physical world? — I want to avoid that.

Michael said he’d stick around me for the entire trip, but haha . . . It’s not that I’m scared of the spiritual world — maybe it’s more like I’m afraid of going into new places in general. Going to different places, traveling different countries, field trips — nope.

Let’s say I’m full of powerful energy. . . but not much of powerful confidence.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Experiencer

SL I have done a bunch of reading up on AP as I have not done it intentionally, but would like to. There is so much misinformation regarding AP. You dont have to see anything you dont want to see and that includes negative entities. Hold onto Love and it will be your bubble nothing will want to bother you that is negative because you are not offering up an energy source. Only a portion of the Astral Realm is close to earth. Then you have to lower realms and the higher realms. The higher realms will give you access to angelic beings ETs and our crossed over loved ones. It isnt really a feild trip exactly because all these realms really co exist with us in approximately the same exact space already.

If I am wrong well my comment will attract someone to say what is correct.
Namaste`
Old 13-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you know you can EVEN astral travel at all? Not everyone can do it. And yes, their are negative entities in the astral, but as you said, you can feel their energy and move away from them. All you have to do is think with intention and confidence to fly away from them. They are easy to avoid. If you don't like to travel then AP is not for you. It's all about exploring new places. It's wild, colorful, freeing but its about movement. At least for me it's this way. Sometimes I hit a spiritual dimension but it is rare. Maybe 6 times. The rest is flying through the instrument of thought.