Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Seeker

First Experience with Trance Healing

I'm posting because I recently had an experience where my boyfriend found out he is a trance healer unexpectedly. It runs in his family so it was not something he was unfamiliar with thankfully. I wanted to share my experience and hear any feedback from you guys regarding any similar experiences, advice, or ideas you might have that could provide some insight or guidance as we are inexperienced. Anyway heres what happened:

It began when me and him got home and laid in bed, he said he felt emotional from the alcohol we were drinking earlier. He said he realized how he didnt appreciate me enough and how much he loves me, he began to tear up. He said he felt depressed and suicidal and he knew what it felt like to want to kill yourself. I tried to comfort him. Then he had the realization thats how my brother felt the night he attempted suicide not long ago. I began to cry and hug him and said its okay to cry because its a release and I just didnt know how to help my brother. And that positive vibes and love are all we can give him to help him. And i said its okay. He looked really sad then I got up to get some sage and lit it, when I began saging his body his eyes rolled back and began twitching and I freaked out a bit thinking he was having a seizure. I said Baby in a scared voice, he told me its okay but he sounded far away. And I watched him as his eyes flickered for a couple of minutes, a look of happiness came across his face. He woke up and said he felt extremely drained. I asked if he went somewhere and he nodded his head yes. I could feel his energy strongly and tried to channel it effectively and ground him. Very strong love connection between us. He said he thinks he just healed my brother. He didnt want to talk about it as he was overwhelmed with the experience. So we went to sleep. The next morning we woke up, after getting up he told me he remembers seeing my brother, and feeling as though he was realeasing him from something. That it was more energetic than anything. He was sending him healing vibes and there was someone there with him guiding him.

Thanks for reading.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Experiencer

Wow that sounds powerful. Love is such a powerful energy source. Have you heard from your brother yet? I hope it worked depression is such a horrible affliction. Keep me posted on what is going on.

Sending you love,
Namaste`
Old 22-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Seeker

Funny enough my brother happened to come over to our place the next day. I usually never see or hear from him because of his problems he blocks his family out for the most part... But he came and he was unusually happy and in good spirit he even gave me a half hug. My boyfriend joked with him and said I cried for you last night and he laughed unbeknownst of the event lol... I feel like hes doing better only time will tell. I have noticed my thurd eye has opened since the experience as well. Thanks a lot �� Namaste my friend