Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Master

Tarot annoys me right now!

The ambiguity!

Can go off on multiple meanings to one card regardless of 'context of question' it can seem to be over looked and something totally off question topic is seen.

It's got to the point where even if I see it as I see it, there is still that room for 'that one card can mean this, and that and then this' so slip it into your question as it suits!

I'm tired of 'interested suiters' and am close to ready to spend genuine time with someone special. I'm seeking hope of a future love life that has more meaning than past experiences.

I pull Knight of Cups - The World - The Wheel of Fortune.

Two majors follow the romantic knight seeking that elusive true love we all long to hold. But then it gets complicated....the world....achieve, success....but also end of cycle and a completin....the wheel of fortune....oh look fate is turning! Looks like luck can shine .....but wait! This also indicates and up and down relationship. Forever turning and changing. Up one moment, down the next....
some say the wheel is fate. destiny....which Lenormand mentions many times.................but where? when? who?

It's annoying. Exactly how should I read this? Hopeful or cynical?
Old 16-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Master

Always read it hopefully as that brings up your vibration, and closer to what you desire; but maybe it really is time to give the cards a rest (for awhile)? Maybe come back when they feel better to you... or maybe you find your answer some place else like inside yourself. I have started to have conversations with my "inner me" without resistance; it really helps not to question myself, even if the answer change and change. I am still curious, and feel good about it... and it makes me feel better (so that is good).
Old 16-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Master

Good call Melahin :)

I've sat with it and decided to see it neutral.

I'm the knight with my cup to be filled and shared. And right now, it is! But it's at that 'completely whole' from an internal union of peace rather than an outside view of it in the form of two people to get the idea of that union in whole. Although, the wheel shows that I don't know nor have control over my fate because of this. In fact, because of this, it brings me closer to it.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Master
Fish

The Knight of cups the romantic you, needs to get on your horse out into the world beyond your comfort zone, so the wheel of fortune can turn your life into a love thing
in places where others do not.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:03 AM
Master

LOL Pagandell! I totally agree and see that too.

scary!!!

Is it too aggressive for a woman to go after what she wants? Seems shunned upon. Be more like a wall flower and hope you'll get picked.

In the meantime, i'll hop on my horse and ride full force through socially accepted standards of a woman and see what is real and true.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:17 AM
Suspended
Taught me a new word today inika, ambiguity.

I think you will be fine inika, I think you are pritty cool, like pagan said, just have to go out there, you have done it before remember how you told me about long ago, that guy on tv.. yaa? Be like that again.

Wall flowers huh.. Wall flowers look pritty, don't take action but give off a scent sometimes bees buzz by, some times they land on the flower, they pick it or they may buzz past.. but.. What about the venus fly trap huh.. Yea that flower just snatches the fly up, crushes it an kills it. So, maybe inika be like whatever flower is inbetween the wall flower and the venus fly trap..
Old 22-07-2018, 06:37 AM
Master

Lol thanks ng :)

I never know now, when it comes to interest from another.
I'm either very unattractive, not anyone's 'type', they are 'spoken for' or some kind of spirit force keeps a wedge between me and potential suitors.

Today at work I was speaking with an 'attractive' customer. He asked if my work place is able to be booked for events, like a wedding. I said yes, you can contact our events manager. Told him I'd like to have a birthday party there, DJ and all...
But how bad I'd feel if people got drunk and went off to swim and possibly drown in the lake. He got it. Then asked if anyone had ever rode a motorboat on the lake ....LOL! Funny guy. We had a short enjoyable conversation. And that's that. Conversations.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Master
O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

scary!!!

Is it too aggressive for a woman to go after what she wants? Seems shunned upon. Be more like a wall flower and hope you'll get picked.

In the meantime, i'll hop on my horse and ride full force through socially accepted standards of a woman and see what is real and true.

Judging the nature of most young women these days you can't really tell if aggressive is really shunned upon. Many men in this generation fall for those types too.
I know someone with a moon in Aries and he picks most women with air and fire influence. He does not seem to have a problem with fiery types. But everyone might not be him. There are biased people in the world. Anyways women aren't so afraid to be masculine anymore, not like old times. Some are not very interested to impress either.
Knight of cups , world and wheel of Fortune feels like things in your favor. You might be impressive and good to talk to, and thats a positive thing for you. It does not seem to promise love but there might be many events and opportunities to bond with other people and maybe that is needed for you at this time. Wheel of Fortune anything can happen, world and wheel fortune good things happen.
Knight of cups you might receive help from men. Things turn in your favor.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Master

Thanks angelic :)
Old 22-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

scary!!!

Yeah, I see what you mean but you don't have to go rushing in there like the knight of swords
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 22-07-2018 at 12:18 PM.