Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-06-2018, 08:00 AM
Knower
Isolation or Comapnionship... Which is Better?

I wonder if one is better than the other. I try to balance myself between the two. Each one has its own perks. Isolation calms me and grounds me to myself while companionship is fun and makes me feel like I m part of something bigger than me. However, the most important thing, I believe, is the balance between them. Excess of any one of these two is harmful, I think. Too much isolation just makes me feel lonely, while too much companionship makes me feel lost in the herd. I notice some people are always socializing. I m curious about their way of thinking. Do they prefer companionship over isolation. Is one better than the other in any way?
Old 29-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Knower
All the time I spend during the day can be divided into isolation and companionship because, either I am in the company of someone or I am alone. I think this applies to everyone. I am curious about how others peecieve this, especially isolation.
Old 29-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Master
i luv livin alom jsut me 2 cats

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Master
I agree with you that it's important to have a balance. I'm an introvert so I need a certain amount of alone time, and I've come to really value that alone time in my older age. however, I do crave companionship and will quickly get very depressed if I spend several days in a row alone. similarly, too many days in a row of constant human contact will make me start to feel crazy and exhausted. in an ideal world I'd love to have a consistent day on/day off schedule. a day of socializing and connecting followed by a day to just do my own thing, and repeat for all eternity. lol
Old 30-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Too much Isolation isn't good. Sometimes I like to be alone. Other times I desire to be around other people. Depends on my mood.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Experiencer
I live a lot by myself theese days
Old 10-07-2018, 08:19 PM
Master
I tend to spend my time alone but enjoy the time I have around people - for short periods.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Seeker

I am mostly isolated. Not having money to go places and meet people plays a big part of it. Maybe since I have a ham license, I should buy another ham radio to cut out the boredom that comes with it.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Administrator
I like my own space but my kids 4 of them still live at home I used to love the companionship of my husband. when he passed I was lost but I had the kids to bring up so I had to get on with it.
I very often say if I win the lottery I would live in a little cottage on top of the mountains just on my own. but seriousely its about Balance.

Namaste
Old 11-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Master

I lean more towards isolation with a bit of companionship here and there. Being around people a lot drains me; I can't focus.