Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Knower
Also, I didn’t think that just anyone had access to someone’s Akashic Records. I thought there was sort of a hierarchy of authority that governs them. How would a neg get access to them without permission?

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Master
Bunny

[quote=VanGoGurl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Theoretical Psychic Self Defense : How to Identify a Neg — Part 1

Low level negs when seen through clairvoyance often look like small animals or insects in the astral realm — spiders, worms, cockroaches, even snakes, and any tiny form it could take that human beings often associate with fear. These small beings often originate from small animal spirits that are abused, and so choose to abuse others back.

@Trinitydown..I read about your experience. Is this like the orca like neg you had to deal with?

Nah, the entities AA Michael was referring to here were small fry compared to the ones I had to deal with. They were not even actually orcas, they took that form as it was the closest to their actual appearance. They could however, access my Akashic Records, something I thought like you, was off limits unless you were granted access. They were actually from a low vibrational part of the galaxy, but had an ability to make their energy signatures appear high-vibrational.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Knower
[quote=Trinitydown]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl

Nah, the entities AA Michael was referring to here were small fry compared to the ones I had to deal with. They were not even actually orcas, they took that form as it was the closest to their actual appearance. They could however, access my Akashic Records, something I thought like you, was off limits unless you were granted access. They were actually from a low vibrational part of the galaxy, but had an ability to make their energy signatures appear high-vibrational.

So they misrepresented themselves to specifically gain access to your records? If so, wow...How did you get rid of them or are you still having problems with them?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Master
[quote=VanGoGurl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown

So they misrepresented themselves to specifically gain access to your records? If so, wow...How did you get rid of them or are you still having problems with them?

Yes and no. They had access all along. AA Michael kicked their unholy butts however. I think they misrepresented themselves to gain my trust. I always thought orcas were cool, lol

That said, while they are gone, the damage still remains (as of now...trying to fix that...)
Old 06-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Knower
[quote=Trinitydown]
Quote:

Yes and no. They had access all along. AA Michael kicked their unholy butts however. I think they misrepresented themselves to gain my trust. I always thought orcas were cool, lol

That said, while they are gone, the damage still remains (as of now...trying to fix that...)

Wow...I am sorry. I am still working on my terrorist entities...as we speak..

Hopefully in time you will heal from this..you will.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Well, now I know the source of random unpleasant emotions! To think even low level negs can read your Akashic Records--that is mildly fascinating and disturbing. That is sad though, that many were abused animal spirits at one point.

I can see how going vegan would help with getting them a lot of them to disappear.

Are you going to go into more detail about the negs, especially how to deal with and recognize the more powerful ones?

Thanks for all this, AA Michael, SL

Of course, we’ll go into detail, Trinity. We’re just starting with the basics first, which are skills you need to go into the more advanced ones. You didn’t learn multiplication in school without learning how to count first. Same thing.

SL/AA Michael.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Also, I didn’t think that just anyone had access to someone’s Akashic Records. I thought there was sort of a hierarchy of authority that governs them. How would a neg get access to them without permission?

Thanks!

Akashic records access isn’t an all or nothing thing. The access to them occurs in various levels — and the more powerful a being is, the more likely they’ll access deeper parts of it. There’s a certain difference between a being who’s more powerful who can see the deeper patterns of your emotional traumas in past lives, and one who can just see the stresses of your day.

Well, usually with lower level negs like this, they actually do get your permission. Unconsciously, often a victim hates or is too harsh to themselves in some way that calls these negs to them.

Higher power negs are a lot more different — and have a certain ability to take away a person’s free will. It’s pretty complicated, but we’ll discuss it in a much more indepth article soon.

SL/AA Michael.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:17 AM
Guide

[quote=VanGoGurl]
Quote:

Wow...I am sorry. I am still working on my terrorist entities...as we speak..

Hopefully in time you will heal from this..you will.

Glad you guys seem to be getting along well on shared trauma. I’ve had run ins with high powered negs myself before I awakened — apparently, they were aware of the kind of abilities that layed dormant on me and decided to . . . well, do some not very pleasant things to me.

I mean, it’s not everyday you find someone whose Higher Self is literally AA Michael, but hey, Michael has a looot of enemies. . . they’d like a little bit of revenge, you see. After awakening, I’ve been rather safe from them ever since.

I’m feeling a bit of a relapse from those traumas recently, so I probably won’t be able to type that next article as soon as I like. I guess I’ll just rest these days, and hopefully gain my strength back soon.

See you two.

SL.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

I’m feeling a bit of a relapse from those traumas recently, so I probably won’t be able to type that next article as soon as I like. I guess I’ll just rest these days, and hopefully gain my strength back soon.

SL.

Hi,

Stay patient with yourself. Self love is truly self kindness.

I also have questions however I would like to better appreciate the scope of these presentations before putting my foot in my mouth, Ha Ha.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-07-2018, 03:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Stay patient with yourself. Self love is truly self kindness.

I also have questions however I would like to better appreciate the scope of these presentations before putting my foot in my mouth, Ha Ha.

John

I will. Besides I’m cheering up soon — Lord Krishna’s jokes burn harder than AA Michael’s — bwahahaha.

But really, I let a lot of emotions out through tears. I’ll be alright.

Besides, a person of science who doesn’t admit their emotionally biased is like a person of religion who doesn’t admit they’re a sinner. Pfft, way to be honest, guys.

See you. .

SL.
Closed Thread