Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Knower

Working with Papa Legba as a beginner

I'm having issues with spiritual parasites and partial possession. At one point I asked if there were any deities who'd be willing to work with me who could also tolerate my moodiness and tendency to be flippant. Papa Legba seemed to show up.

I was told by a witch I was getting help from at the time that I should only work with Papa if it is through a practitioner, because he is a trickster.

Due to that, some things I read, and my own uneasiness, I decided against it.

I really only call on angels and my own made guardians now because I'm not confident I won't inspire some otherworldy wrath from anything else. But I've still been impatient and angry. I asked (kinda yelled- but more because I was frustrated due to attacks, not so much yelling at them) if they could come into my dreams and clearly tell me if they're doing anything at all, and what exactly their role is in this, if any.

Well, Papa Legba showed up again. He sounded kinda irritated and said "Don't forget about me"

So I don't know. I've looked into it a little bit, and he seems, even if mischievous, fairly harmless. Then of course there is the point where he could easily turn things more disastrous if so desired, and that I'm pretty certain less confusion would be better for me now, not more.

It's hard to be confident in anything I receive anyway, due to the psychic attacks. So communication is hard.

I might see about another practitioner talking to him for me, to make sure the channels are pure, and I understand what he's offering and wants in return fully first.

Do you think this is necessary? Am I putting myself at much risk by trying to work with him myself now? Should I be on guard?