Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Master
The Moon. Honestly?

One of President Trump's campaign promises was to "Return to the Moon".
Recently I heard that the NASA program for that has been suspended now by the President. ???

There has been the ongoing rumors that the Moon is largely hollow, and being used by E.T.'s.
The various U.S. astronauts also have hinted that there is an alien presence there, observing us.
Really?
We've abandoned a lunar mission, again?

WHY?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator
That is interesting.
But I have noticed that many politicians say they are going to do certain things....but when a little time has gone by those things don't come to pass. Or even the opposite happens!

I also heard it said by someone who went to the Moon while out of body (haha I don't get that far!) that they did sense unfriendly presences just outside of their vision, and there was quite an unwelcoming feeling.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Knower

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

I also heard it said by someone who went to the Moon while out of body (haha I don't get that far!) that they did sense unfriendly presences just outside of their vision, and there was quite an unwelcoming feeling.

I can see why the Moon would be unfriendly, considering Earth has basically declared war on it by bombing the surface with spent booster rockets and mariner probes, and trashed their land with our moon mission junk. Yeah, maybe just slighty unfriendly.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator
You certainly make a very valid point, mparkes. Yes, why should we assume the Moon is "ours" anyway? After all we have a habit of walking into the lands of indigenous people here on the Earth! and building railroads and everything else....then telling them what to do.

I completely get that. Yes when you think about it, why shouldnt there be beings living on the Moon, even if just outside our frequency of visible light, who have a perfect right to live there? And who wouldn't be too happy to see invaders moving in. That makes a lot of sense.
Meanwhile I like the light of the Moon.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

The President is only given certain information, not all. I think the last President that was allowed certain info was JFK and we all know what happened with that, so a new president might say he will do something and is then told he can't from the people that are REALLY in charge of the planet here. It's not his fault. The CIA actually have more power than the President.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
The President is only given certain information, not all. I think the last President that was allowed certain info was JFK and we all know what happened with that, so a new president might say he will do something and is then told he can't from the people that are REALLY in charge of the planet here. It's not his fault. The CIA actually have more power than the President.

And, after the untold mining and mineral riches have been lauded. It's only three days from us, yet, supposedly Mars is of greater importance, and we are dedicated to arriving there with a manned mission.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Master
We have been to the moon more times than we been to deepest parts of our oceans. It's harder to get to the bottom of the ocean.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Perhaps they know the Moon is already overpopulated or have been told by those on the Moon not to return.
Instead they cast their view much further as this document from the DIA might show:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/DIA-WarpDrives.pdf
Old 06-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Perhaps they know the Moon is already overpopulated or have been told by those on the Moon not to return.
Instead they cast their view much further as this document from the DIA might show:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/DIA-WarpDrives.pdf

"There are more things Horatio, in Heaven and Earth..."

Old 09-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Master
I still recall the very vivid dream I had as a young child. Maybe six? Possibly seven?
For all intent a purposes in this "dream", I was outside the front door of my house.
The trees, the street view, all vivid and "real". However, looking up at the very real full moon glowing in the night?
Something not real but very alarming. Resulting in alarm and panic on my part.
There was a ship hovering off the boundary of the Moon, and stick figures somehow visible to me, were boarding it, and I new they were heading to Earth and there was nothing anyone could do to stop them.

This "dream" remains vivid in memory, and later regarding the "stick figures", I thought about the experience descriptions of aliens being tall, thin and insect like in appearance.

Just a dream?