Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-03-2011, 08:13 AM
HalfaMan

Reincarnation or ?????

Hi

I have been thinking about this for some time and have been prompted to ask your opinion after reading more of my NDE book.

My position is a little confused when it comes to reincarnation.
My feeling is that it is not mandatory as some seem to suggest but rather optional, so that if your life was way to short then you can pop back quite quickly but if you need a rest and time to be with your loves ones then there is no rush, so yes I think it happens.

OK.

Reading my book and absorbing the experiences of the NDEs something lept out of the pages and into my head

Many of the NDE'ers (near death experience) were telling of how they saw past lives, some right back to cave man times!

Well, instead of seeing past lives could this simply not be part access to the akashic records?

As the NDE was for want of a better phrase 'faulty' and not true death perhaps this is why they get part of the story, part of the reality of the afterlife?

So, what do you kind folks think?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hi

I have been thinking about this for some time and have been prompted to ask your opinion after reading more of my NDE book.

My position is a little confused when it comes to reincarnation.
My feeling is that it is not mandatory as some seem to suggest but rather optional, so that if your life was way to short then you can pop back quite quickly but if you need a rest and time to be with your loves ones then there is no rush, so yes I think it happens.

OK.

Reading my book and absorbing the experiences of the NDEs something lept out of the pages and into my head

Many of the NDE'ers (near death experience) were telling of how they saw past lives, some right back to cave man times!

Well, instead of seeing past lives could this simply not be part access to the akashic records?

As the NDE was for want of a better phrase 'faulty' and not true death perhaps this is why they get part of the story, part of the reality of the afterlife?

So, what do you kind folks think?

The way I understand it is that all lives are happening simultaneously and every life is an experience whether it's one minute or 100 years, all for the development of the higher self so basically there is no linear time outside this physical life.

My two cents