Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Pathfinder

Can any one help me?

Some times I don't feel like I'm human.
I feel like I'm a spirit.
And at times I feel such power its incredible.
if any one can help,thanks.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Master

Well, we are all spirits here, currently and temporarily occupying bodies. So how do you feel different and what kind of power are we talking about? What can you do? So far it sounds like your only problem is acceptance of yourself.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Pathfinder

This is my problem

I know that we all are Spirits occupying bodies.
But see,I want out of this body.And I could get out but the onley way would be to die.And thats no problem to me,but I don't want to leave my children.

Some times more than not ,the real me,Spirit me ,just feels such power.Its hard to explain.It feels like I'm some where else.But I know that I'm here inside this flesh.
And I feel held down by this flesh and want out.
So often I onley feel me some how with out the flesh and thats when I feel such a power.
Some times I have thought things and they would happen.And this happened when I felt the Spirit me .
I am a Spirit trapped inside a prison....this flesh.But i have always felt more like Spirit than a fleshley human.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Andy Loren

We all are belongs to spirituality. I also feel the spirituality in myself too and really it's a great feeling, like having the high power in yourself. It is a part of the spirit, soul and psychic, which really relates ourselves.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:55 PM
alycia

Sherrie Dillard talked about this very thing in her book Discover your Psychic Type. I don't remember what she said specifically, but she talked about ppl who want out of their body the majority of the time, and gave some exercises you can do to alleviate that feeling. I think you should take a look at it and see if it helps. It may be at your local library (that's where I got my copy at the time). I hope this helps some.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:45 AM
DoctorBeautiful

That's very... interesting.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Yes that is interesting. I must admit I do feel this sometimes but I don't think as much as you do. The book suggested by alycia sounds like its worth investigating.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Master

Astral Projecting is done by many. My preference seem to be partial oobe. Both lets you escape your body for a while.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Astral Projecting is done by many. My preference seem to be partial oobe. Both lets you escape your body for a while.

I want out of my body permanantly.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:28 AM
res

I have felt like escaping in the past. When i have considered how to achieve this the things that become clear make me realise that i am better off in this body. Considering i brought my kids in to the world and created a relationship with them i could never turn my back on them. Having to watch them suffer at my hand from a far would tear my heart to pieces and would be the worst form of torture i could imagine. I am worried that my partner would hook up with someone that could possibly hurt my children and i would be powerless to stop it without a body and would have to watch. When i consider that the body is a pain having to feed and maintain it it is a small compromise for what i have in my children and i could never justify leaving my body voluntarily and the pain that my actions would and could inflict on them for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes the feel good chemicals in the brain can spike and give you a temporary high that you can't maintain 100% of the time. Therefore the times that you dont feel on high are mistaken for feeling low when infact the low periods are actually normal but maybe a little depressed. To live on high is not the best place to be as people take unsafe risks and get themselves in to situations that can be harmful. People that take drugs such as lsd stimulate this chemical are very unstable and from what i have seen they are very powerful without fear or conscience of consequence which is scary.

There is no easy escape from life but there also is nothing like meditation to feel the freedom of being in spirit when you are missing home .

When i was young i used to think or dream things and they would happen just llike you. Like i asked my mum what she would do if roy orbison died and a few days later he did. Or i dreamt of my aunty trying to kiss me goodbye to find out that she died. I seen a movie called "the jinx" and for so long i thought i made those things happen and that i had some sort of bad power. Ends up i was just perceptive and knew things before they happened like looking in to the future. There are so many wonderful phenomena open to you Goldenstairs having this gift if you spend the time to look and it is a great distraction from life for a while.

Hang in there Golden stairs you will be just fine