Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Guide
..Since the "Embodiment" thread brought the memory to forefront:

While growing up I've always wished for older brothers (and more brothers in general) in part due to what I remember; at some point I had a twin or brother--or even just an extremely close lifelong friend-- named either Patrick or Peter. He had red hair.. (He strongly resembles this guy from Game of Thrones, but with wider/rounder eyes: http://gameofthronesfanatics.com/wp-...29-529x436.jpg ) In one of my lives with them, he was a French socialite, blonde, artsy type. Neither of us were born rich, but we were excellent at weaseling our way through the upper echelons and crashing luxurious parties. Oddly, I remember nothing about myself in this scenario. He was elusive, in that one; in the other, my memories are hazier-- we're teenagers and and there is a blonde, very androgynous-looking girl with him (actually maybe THEY were twins and I was his best friend or vice versa), too. He would lounge in trees while looking at me, sometimes startling me for fun. We all lived on the outskirts of a burgeoning industrial town, lots of grey, but lots of green as well. Our parents were always busy or absent.. we did lots of lounging around outside by gravel roads, looking at stars or leaping on top of piles in junkyards.
That is all I remember; I have seen those two people for 5+ years now, always in my head, though the memories surrounding are very hazy and wistful.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
Right now i know of 3 confirmed past lives.

Was alive during the time of Jesus. I was one of his disciples.

I was a soldier for the franks during the reign of Charles The Great.

1969 - Kill In action in Vietnam by throwing myself over a grenade to protect my men.

i so badly want to share the names of the first two lives, however i am be guided to not share that information at this time.

Now I want to know LoL
Old 14-06-2016, 02:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I am legendary in quite a few lives but i cant say because I'm afraid people will judge me, or think I am nuts or egotistical.

It's a shame that we can't see everyone, even famous people, as equals in this day of age but oh well.
I know how you feel🙁
Old 14-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Master
I Was Kirmur(Priestess) In Ancient Egypt 4023BC

In 2006 I Contacted My Past Self Sending Divine Electricity To Her

She Directed This Energy On All Three Pyramids, Activating Universal Energies Contained Within The Pyramids

In The Year 2043 I Will Be Travelling To The Pyramids, Reactivating This Energy

Also I Will Enter A Secret Doorway On The Right Side Of The Sphinx

This Contains A Time Machine

Pressing A Button Will Reveal A Spaceship

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 15-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Knower
I don't put much merit to regression "lives", not when the one time a friend talked me into attending a session the person could not help me recall anymore of the life I already knew. In fact, as per that person, I wasn't even alive during the era I know I was.

Dreams, flashes of memories, things I couldn't possibly know in this life, as well as certain triggers which will send just chills crawling down my spine while for the here & now the scent of one flower in particular draws me more than honey would a bee is what I could recall without "help".

But still

Regression "lives"

Was apparently Rasputin. That was sort of interesting. Or I guess she didn't like the fact I was starring "right through" her at one point as he is well known to have done.

Was a high ranking priest during the 1800s. Advisor and friend to the Pope at the time.

And a few other people, a farmer, a soldier, etc. Apparently ruled all of England at one point with a rather iron fist.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69

She Directed This Energy On All Three Pyramids, Activating Universal Energies Contained Within The Pyramids

Wow thats amazing. I wish you good luck in this endeavor!
Old 17-06-2016, 03:57 AM
Master
I'm trying to find a way to reconcile ego with humility here as I try to type/express these things....I recently just found out due to an awakening...

I was an Aghori Sadhu (holy man) in India once who lived in Kashi. I have spent a few lifetimes in the service and worship of Lord Siva, but I was stuck in my sacral chakra, basically enjoying sex for pleasure too much. Thus, I became reborn as a woman without the satisfaction of male company.

I was also a spiritualistic medium who became too attached to her own psychic powers for fame, wealth and glory. I lived in England, but I'm not too sure about the details, they are a bit sketchy still. I had to be reborn due to karma from this one.

There's also the possibility that I may be an incarnation of my own avatar, with the way I am able to understand this all and quantum electrodynamics like it's just 'oh yeah, that makes perfect sense'. My Spirit Radio sits pride of place on my mantelpiece.

So, there we go.
Old 17-06-2016, 04:37 AM
Guide
I was listening to a playlist of ancient music on Youtube which triggered/made me re-remember a memory of being a priestess. I remember wandering around a candlelit temple; I remember speaking to a physical apparition of a three-faced Hekate-like goddess standing in front of a pillar. My memories of this life are hazy, drunken almost. Long, warm and languid days and even longer nights. I had many lovers. I remember bathing in the ocean, watching them watch me. I might have been a bit mad; I feel I may have starved to death, after having detached from my physical self a bit too much, utterly lost in some celestial sphere that I channeled all the time, neglecting my body, unable to get back into it when I returned.
Old 17-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
I know how you feel��

Well you can tell me and I would believe it.

Most people here are way more than what they think they are haha if only they knew.

It's because we're all incarnated in these times for a reason. So we have some of the biggest leaders amongst us and those that have lived very influential lives, good or bad.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69

Are you an ET walk in right now?