Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Knower

Social Media as a microcosm of LOA

Hi all,

I have just realized that twitter and other forms of social media that use an algorythm to show you more of what you look at is exemplifying the principles of law of attraction. If you put your attention to something by adding a negative comment, you amplify it. Thus you create more of it in its sphere of influence (i.e. the social platform or ecosystem).

In life, what we pay attention to amplifies it and creates more of it in our sphere of existence.

I've been saying for a couple years now that we live in an echo chamber. I was speaking about the Almighty Algorythm. Suddenly, I realize, social media is a mini version of our lives.

We're living in an Almighty Algorythm!

<mind blown>

<3
Old 11-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Thumbs up

Yes, you are right!
Where we place our attention creates more of 'that'.
The old, "As a man thinketh..." Yup.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Ascender

Yes we are all living in a might algorithm: I have always thought that’s one of the themes of The Matrix. Social media can also provide reflections of your thoughts too. For instance, you think of someone you haven’t seen in a while, and they post something. You think of a product, and then you see and advert for it, and so on.
Old 25-06-2022, 05:12 AM
Master
It will help you understand LOA or help you develop a desire to understand it, but it is far from a microcosm of LOA. You already are that. You are infact both a microcosm and macrocosm of LOA.

And the A. I. can at best be extremely dangerous, exactly because of their misunderstood benefits. The greatest benefit an A. I. will have, is the benefit for the one who creates it. And that benefit can actually also be very painful.

But the non creator beings that will use it, it's like... Giving a loaded gun to a child. The producer may be proud of it. And they will ensure also the spiritual benefits of creating it. And fine tuning it. And callibrating it. But that doesn't mean everyone should suddenly get one and make one and produce them by the billions. You see, the people who misuse A. I. are the ones that want to extract money from it. They think they can create a tree that will grow money by using A. I.

A.I. should strictly ONLY be operated by the one that created it. Because if others use it without permission, or proper agreement and concent, then they think that the value of it is seperate from the creator of that A. I. and that is when the illusions begin and distortions and suffering. And companies are currently hiring marketing people to actually literally deliberately DEVELOP these illusions. lol

That doesnt mean the A. I. is bad. But those people who would do anything to earn a bit of money, they are the ones that will end up in hell. Not the creators of those A. I. It doesnt matter how much money they will earn from it. They cannot escape the suffering they have caused to the people that they earn their money from... They may be blind to law of attraction and ignore their own heart. And think they are computers, lol... Their heart goes 1 and 0 and 1 and 0 lol. I get it... We're all A. I.... Well? If you're going to worship duality and master it, atleast ask yourself what it's all relative to.

It is the same issue with how humans worship manifestations, rather than actually allowing manifestations to develop a proper desire for nondual realisation, to understand what governs those manifestations.

In short, social media is just as dualistic as anything else. Its got nothing to do with Law of Attraction, it's more about manifestation. And when Law of Attraction is not understood, the manifestation can neither be understood. And thus there is no conscious deliberate creating. But there is delusional creating, like thinking that you are using some beneficial A. I. even tho you didnt create it. Or suffering the misuse of it, by others who are doing that.
Meanwhile the one who created it, becomes lost in oblivion. And when people try to fix it, they will get sucked into the oblivion they themselves created. Because they never thought about an actual GOVERNANCE of the A. I. Who's going to operate it?
What if that person is no longer there, or was never even part of the creating of it? Then what? Who's gonna fix it then if there is an issue? Think throwing more fuel at it will cause it to magically fix itself?

We should respect A. I. creators, but not worship them. They are humans like everyone else. It's not different than making a car. But A. I. is even less detachable from creators than cars. If the complexity reaches a certain point, you could potentially suck all of humanity into a black hole of intelligence. Which means what? Only one human will survive, they will be extremely intelligent, and they will curse the creator of that A. I. Because they will not just be intelligent. They will also be WISE after having gone through all of that nonsense.

Praising A. I. is like jumping through hoops in order to please other humans. lol
Sure the better the A. I. the more you should pray that the creator of it is infinitely pure and good. Because if people become too dependant on it, you are going where it will go. And if that thing takes you straight to the abyss, you're going straigth with it.

Most people dont even care about how good an A. I. is, because they are YOLO people. They think that the abyss is the same as nonexistence. When in reality nonexistence doesnt exist. Where are you going? If that A. I. has developmental limits, and it always has, then you're going to hell with it. And in this big universe, that is like making a loud fart inside of a blazing sun. Law of Attraction doesn't care about it. It wont respond differently to it. It's not going to make this A. I. and those that misuse it the one exception in all of the universe. lol.
Old 25-06-2022, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes,...
... Yup.
And yet most people dont even realise what they are giving their attention to. And so Law of Attraction doesn't make them the only exception unto the whole universe. It responds to the intelligent aswell as the stupid, and they will never be able to escape one another, unless Law of Attraction is understood clearly.

You can grow the mastery of this subject, through LoA, but it will NEVER EVER be about the subject. It will just be about YOUR ability to understand the Law of Attraction.

So when you think about a subject like Software algorythm, you can suffer the lack of understanding and enjoy the steady expansion of understanding. And the greater your understanding of the LoA. The more freedom you will have to choose. This has got nothing to do with the subject. It is about your relationship with the absolute nondual. You can have a good and bad relationship with the nondual. But one thing you cannot do, is escape it. Because you ARE it. You ARE the vortex. The vortex is all about YOU. You're at the dead center of it. Right where you are existing for all eternity. As existence itself.

That is what governs all those algorythms.

And law of attraction is your attribute. The explanation, the word, law of attraction is an aspect of you. Meaning, you are not the word. You are that which governs it. And your governance is who you are, it is unchanging and absolute, it is unavoidable, it is irresistable, it is your existence and it is non dual and it is law of attraction. That says that all is a fractalised vibrational extension of your ultimate being.

Anyway. You dont need a money tree. You need to realise how the value of every leaf of every single tree that exists, every single one leaf, will always be infinite times more valuable than all the money on the planet combined.

Now if you're lucky, you will realise how wealthy you are. And if not, you're just going to chopp some trees. lol

I know its possibly not right to laugh about it. But who cares... Humans come and go. Trees will always be here. I find trees also a good explanation of law of attraction. When people are dead, they are no longer better or worse than a tree. They just are... Like Law of Attraction just is... It just is what it is.

If someone reads this and they still dont have a desire to understand what it is? Then I dont know what to say. I will actually be happy with that. That's good too. Every reflection and aspect of me is good for me. Because I only have One desire. And that desire is perfect.

I want to know who I am. I want to know law of attraction. I want to know existence. Existence is law of attraction. I am law of attraction. Existence is me. Tell that to the social media.
I am not vibrational. I am not relative. Law of attraction is not vibrational. Law of Attraction is not relative. EXISTENCE IS NOT VIBRATIONAL. IT IS NOT RELATIVE.
So tell that to social media. and tell them
So how are you going to use your social media algorythm to realise that?! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I just spontaneously upgraded my belly muscles to level 2.