Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account

GermanWings

I woke up to notice myself looking down at Southern Europe and saw Spain. Then I wake up and check the news. A plane had gone down in the Alps.

This is like the second time I've found myself projecting somewhere. I'm spooked by this all.

I want to say the people who were on that German wings flight "Went Fast" as in terms of crossing over.

I mean when that plane crashed they were already seeing the light and did not suffer any pain.
Old 25-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Aquahorse

I think that is pretty cool. Nice to know they didn't suffer. I have gone looking for people before, but nothing like what you talk about. I guess it would be a little freaky, especially if you never had things happen that you couldn't really explain.
Old 25-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Master

I live in Canada and I just saw the report of the plane crash in the Alps. The plane just disintegrated they said. Very sad.
Old 25-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Master

I would say the mentel energy of thoes on board the plane drew you to that event . From the littie I know of what happned , I would say it happned quick.
p.s. This is the air buss link , a forum member on bad caps calls them scare buss .
http://www.airbus.com/crisis/
Old 25-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Master
i am relief that they didin't suffer. Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Everly

I have an entirely different sense about the people aboard this plane.
Old 26-03-2015, 03:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I have an entirely different sense about the people aboard this plane.

And what is it? Are you going share your feelings?

It was on the news again this evening and one of the pilots was locked out of the cockpit which is indicates that something was happening......
Old 26-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Master

After hearing the coc k pit voice recorder , they are saying the pilot or co pilot got locked out , and can be heard trying to get back in to the coc k pit , then all the people screaming . This is a post I started on bad caps

Edit by SF Staff note the rule on liking to other forums.

Links to other Forums: If you run a forum and want to put a link to it in the Links Directory, your signature, or Links forum , can you provide a link back to SpiritualForums.com on your site/directory there? Again, if the site sells anything or charges a fee for readings, do not post that link. Paid psychics may not advertise here. Repeating this conduct may result in a permanent suspension.

Last edited by Lynn : 26-03-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Everly

I'm not prepared at this point to share what I get about this horrific crash. Suffice it to say that every person on that flight suffered...and suffered profoundly.

The news is now reporting some of what I already told my partner shortly after the crash. These are difficult events for me, because for some reason I tap into group deaths and it's the one thing that has never been in my full control. I feel what they felt, and it's a terrible, wordless thing.

I also don't want to delve too much because forums like this are filled with speculation and reports from psychics that I believe are, in some way that I can't explain, a bit disrespectful to the people and the event. (That sounds worse than I intend it, and I hope my meaning is understood.)

For now I'm just trying to go through my day as normally as possible.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

Please note that this is a tragic even and we have no way of knowing how anyone feels in this space in time unless we are them. We can speculate and we can debate all we want but that is not what Spiritual Forums is about there are sites for that.

We need to understand that we do at times have "visions" or feelings of events and it is a very difficult thing to deal with emotionally. I know full well this place and its not easy. I too know the place of being there for those that have passed and those that are left behind looking for answers. They could well be members of SF so we have to work hard to keep the LIGHT on for those in need not plunge things into darkness of he said she said.

Please show the needed respects in this thread or it will be closed.

Lynn

SF Admin