Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-03-2015, 12:40 PM
7-Days-Luck

Angry I Think Some Astral Was Kissing Me.

Okay, another weird astral projection happened to me. Reminder, I am still an amateur in astral projection. So I often get weak short AP sessions, often have astral blindness and mind can't really focus.

This happened today during my evening nap. When I astral projected, I go through the same regular body vibrations. Then, I felt the separation of my physical body and consciousness. I let it adjust more first so I felt a slight floating up. Immediately after that, I felt, warmth. REAL WARMTH. The warmth was on top of me, like as if someone was on me.

It felt like, someone on top of me is embracing me, I can feel their touch and warmth, but not their physical body. Like as astral being, some energy spirit. Oh don't worry, it was a good presence. The warmth was comfortable, and oddly, also sensual (COUGH). Since it was comfortable, like really comfortable, I didn't really bother to fight back. Like, I just gave in and all I did was squirm on the bed. Even if I did try to fight back, like, sitting up, I wouldn't be able to do it because I am still weak in APs and I definitely wouldn't even be able to force back that being (whoever it was). I tried to speak, with my mind, to the other. I asked "Who are you?". There was no reply. Either they didn't answer or I just couldn't focus enough to 'hear' their reply.

Then, I felt warmth on my lips. Again, it's like a soft energy warm touch, that is not physical. And I would think of it as a kiss. AND IT -IS- A KISS. It wasn't a peck, it wasn't a make out. It's just a short while of lip to lip kiss, gentle. I didn't even freak out during that moment. It's because it was such a good presence, and so comfortable, I continued to give in. In other words, just lay down comfortably and enjoy the moment. I can't remember the rest after that, but the warm being was still embracing me. Then poof, my consciousness went back to sleep. When I woke up, I didn't feel anything different. It's just like any regular sleep, but I am left with memories of that weird encounter.

Now that I woke up, I am able to feel very confused. If this was the same astral pervert I met last time, boy, oh how much I would like to get my hands on him then. And get him to explain things straight djnfdsnfsj
Old 14-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Master

When you were lying there, were you having thoughts of someone on top of you. If you were that would explain it. If you were not having thoughts of that then I do not really know why it happened. It has never happened to me. Next time push it away as it stopped you from aping.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like your higher self.
Old 18-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Guide
I've had something similar happen to me. It was early in the morning and I felt an energy on top of me and definitely a sensual type of feeling. I couldn't really move because I was still half asleep and wondering what was going on. Then when I was fully awake and it was gone, I felt very confused. I assumed it was a spirit, definitely didn't feel like my higher self, but that's just my opinion.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 18-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Master

Maybe your twin flame. If it felt good and comfortable then I wouldnt say that its a bad spirit anyway.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:05 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When you were lying there, were you having thoughts of someone on top of you. If you were that would explain it. If you were not having thoughts of that then I do not really know why it happened. It has never happened to me. Next time push it away as it stopped you from aping.

No I wasn't. I was still like half asleep, hard to focus and it happened right after I feel myself separated from physical body. And it didn't stop me from aping, they were just embracing me. The reason I stopped aping is because I was still amateur at it, having only weak ap sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Sounds like your higher self.

Too bad I have no idea on how to tell if it was my higher self or not XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
I've had something similar happen to me. It was early in the morning and I felt an energy on top of me and definitely a sensual type of feeling. I couldn't really move because I was still half asleep and wondering what was going on. Then when I was fully awake and it was gone, I felt very confused. I assumed it was a spirit, definitely didn't feel like my higher self, but that's just my opinion.

Exactly how I felt. It definitely wasn't hallucination. Usually when a regular person hallucinates, they -think- they feel someone or something SITTING on them. And sitting is a very different feel from the feel where you can describe energy touching you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Maybe your twin flame. If it felt good and comfortable then I wouldnt say that its a bad spirit anyway.

Probably. But yes, it definitely wasn't a bad spirit. Still, quite mischievous type I would think.