Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Angel1

The "devil" is a fictional character made up (and perpetuated) by insecure humans
who want to control other insecure humans.

If you understood Source, as we do, you would never fashion such fiction
because there is only Well-Being that flows from that which is your Source.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2019, 07:34 PM
It is natural that by knowing what you do not want, you are able
to clarify what you do want;
and there is nothing wrong with identifying a problem before
beginning to look for a solution.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Wink

You are creators, and you are vibrational beings. You are more about electronics;
you are more about electricity; you are more about vibration than
you are about the physical stuff that you think you are about.
This physical stuff that you think you are about is all vibrational.

Old 07-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life?
Not only possible, it’s the way most of you intended it to be.
...watch Law of Attraction bring it into manifestation...

Old 10-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Lightbulb

**Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture.
Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match
to your Source Energy of anything that we’ve ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.**

Old 11-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Smile

The powerful Law of Attraction is at the root of everything that you experience;
and the stable, never-changing, always-accurate premise of this Law is:
that which is like unto itself, is drawn.

Old 14-03-2019, 05:57 PM
We are here to help you understand that your life can be as
wonderful or as horrible as you allow it to be.
It all depends upon the thoughts that you practice.

Old 18-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Color

"But, what if what I want and what you want are in conflict? ..."

If you will focus upon the essence of what you want... and the other will
focus upon the essence of what they want...
The Universe has the facility to orchestrate circumstances and events to accommodate everyone.

Old 25-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Whenever you know what you do not want, you always know more clearly what you do want...
so ... give your undivided attention to the idea of improvement ...
...you will see how your relationships with others add immeasurably
to your own becoming.

From The Vortex

Old 26-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Wink

You do not have to have money to attract money,
but you cannot feel poor and attract money.

The key is, you have to find ways of improving the way you feel
from right where you stand before things can begin to change...