Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Talking Numerologys connection to Reincarnation.

I found this interesting so I thought I would share my story on this subject.
First let me start by saying my upbringing was in a Christian fundamentalist household. That being said what I was taught about the afterlife was very black or white, heaven or hell. This idea never set well with me and even as a child questioned a lot of what I was being told. I would often have dreams about being a woman with dark skin and hair (although I've never had a past life regression, so that's up for questioning). So when the idea of reincarnation was brought to my attention I was always open to the possibility.

Any way, over the past year I've had questions about what my path in life should be. This is where things get interesting for me. Last week I watch a video on youtube titled "Life Path Number = Career Path Number" and that got me interested in finding out what my own life path number was. Once I started reading more on my number I found it was a total fit. Everything from likes, dislikes, personality traits, and the type of life lessons I'm meant to learn from other people. Even stranger is the fact that me and my mother share the same life path number (no wonder we butt heads at times lol).

So, in closing I've often read that when we reincarnate we choose a life that will teach us the lessons our spirit needs to learn. I find it cool that numerology has in a way confirmed this for me.

Last edited by Bodhi_Spirit : 24-10-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 24-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Experiencer
I'm starting to watch the video, but it's a bit long... not sure I'll be able to watch it in full today. Can you share with us some of the websites or books that you read to find what your number is and what it means?
thanks a lot!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 24-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
I'm starting to watch the video, but it's a bit long... not sure I'll be able to watch it in full today. Can you share with us some of the websites or books that you read to find what your number is and what it means?
thanks a lot!

lol yeah that guy does tend to be a little long winded with his videos. I find myself saying "Come on man get to the point.". Here are links to two of the websites I found some information on. http://phuture.me/numerology/destiny-analyser and this one http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html
Old 24-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
thanks for the links, I'm saving them
I ran the life path number generator and so far it seems to be pretty accurate

Instagram: Prananina
Old 24-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
thanks for the links, I'm saving them
I ran the life path number generator and so far it seems to be pretty accurate

No problem I hope it helps. I myself still have questions about what my true life purpose is but this gave me a better idea of what to look for. Maybe numerology has a bigger connection to rebirth than most would imagine?