Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Guide
IMAGINATION IS GROWTH

Hello All,

Happy New Year! I asked Spirit for a nice, new year message to share and this is what I received. Enjoy...

“I now manifest the life I desire.”

Imagination is growth. Everything on this planet, with the exception of nature, is man-made. Everything we use daily-a car, silverware, a shower, a yacht-once was only in someone’s imagination. Then it manifested.

Someone trusted the imagination and the thought became a reality. Ask yourself-do I trust my imagination? Do I trust myself? The opposite of trust is doubt. How many of us grew up in doubt rather than trust? How many of us didn’t trust our caregivers? Our environments? Our decisions?How did such lack of trust impact the trust in oneself?

Trust yourself first, then you will learn to trust your imagination. Once you trust your imagination, the life you desire is yours for the taking. Trust is CRITICAL in attracting your desires. Let not others, not even self, doubt your imagination. Let trust in self grow.

Best wishes in this new year!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 01-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
“I now manifest the life I desire.”

I love that affirmation or statement of truth!

Close your eyes and feel the feeling of what you desire to feeeel....
very cool !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Pathfinder

I would say my imagination is pretty good since I've written a dozen fiction/fantasy novels (unpublished).

I also use my imagination in ky day job to create and in my spare time for recreation like activities. Yes, what you create can feel just as real as lucid dreams sometimes, and the memories of your adventures in certain contexts can feel very real, moreso than a trip to the grocery store even.

There are also intrusive thoughts, visuals gone wrong, and outright monstrous visualizations that can be annoying, but positively powerless and easily squelched.

If you're into fancy, there's a lot that daily practice can do to improve that. I don't know if anything i imagine could manifest in my daily life, but certainly healing through visualization can at least help a little, and more so over tome.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Everything you typed is spot on. I'm not good with the LOA because I don't trust or believe in myself and it shows cause I'm always having self pity and the universe reflects on how I view myself.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Everything you typed is spot on. I'm not good with the LOA because I don't trust or
believe in myself and it shows cause I'm always having self pity and the universe reflects on how I view myself.
I wonder if all of us could help you with that.

I could start with asking if you have ever gone to any therapy, so understand the process a bit?
Most of our low self esteem comes from the messages we got as a child.
(And they are wrong messages!)
They get into our brain like a tape recorder...if our parents were unhappy
they dished that unhappiness out
onto anybody around... their kids, the cashier, in traffic.

Any of that ring a bell?
We don't usually feel self-pity if our home life was supportive, full of encouragement and praise!!

We could start another thread or keep on topic of a New Year and using our imagination for good stuff.."Transforming old thought patterns"
That way
we could stay here and maybe help others with similar issues drawn to this section?

(You are so far ahead of some others since you recognize you are creating things around you...Oh my, how many think
they are victims of random acts from the Universe and they have nothing to do with it!)
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Master
I don't want to derail this positive thread though. I know the root of the problem is my family and environment It's time for a change I truly want to live my best life. This fourm board is a safe place where I can express myself and I'm thankful for engaging with members that are helpful.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-01-2019 at 01:58 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love that affirmation or statement of truth!

Close your eyes and feel the feeling of what you desire to feeeel....
very cool !

Hi MissHepburn,

Yes, I agree! Feeling it is just as important as thinking it. I put together a powerpoint file and did a slideshow of all my favorite things/activities/places in order to raise my vibration and manifest. I set it to my favorite song, Willy Wonka's Imagination. It does wonders for that "feel-good" vibe. There's about 60 slides and I usually watch it after I meditate in the morning.

Old 31-01-2019, 08:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
I would say my imagination is pretty good since I've written a dozen fiction/fantasy novels (unpublished).

I also use my imagination in ky day job to create and in my spare time for recreation like activities. Yes, what you create can feel just as real as lucid dreams sometimes, and the memories of your adventures in certain contexts can feel very real, moreso than a trip to the grocery store even.

There are also intrusive thoughts, visuals gone wrong, and outright monstrous visualizations that can be annoying, but positively powerless and easily squelched.

If you're into fancy, there's a lot that daily practice can do to improve that. I don't know if anything i imagine could manifest in my daily life, but certainly healing through visualization can at least help a little, and more so over tome.

Hi Spirit Bear,

Funny story: I am getting ready to publish my first novel. I would actually call in my favorite author, Truman Capote, to help me out if I got stuck.

During the summer, I would go jogging in the mornings at a local park. I was stuck in my head about what to do with a certain character. I asked Mr. Capote to come jogging with me. If you know anything about Capote, he definitely was not your exercise kind of guy! Haha!

I jokingly said (in my head, of course) to him as I was stretching out before the run, "You probably never jogged a day in your life, huh, Mr. Capote?"

I immediately heard the reply:

"Jogging is for people who don't want to walk with dignity."

That is exactly what a fellow like Capote would say. It was soooo funny!!

Old 31-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Everything you typed is spot on. I'm not good with the LOA because I don't trust or believe in myself and it shows cause I'm always having self pity and the universe reflects on how I view myself.

Hi girlsearching,

I asked Spirit for some assistance in replying to your post. Here's what I've been given:

You will need to be diligent in reforming your thought patterns as you have been hardwired to think little of yourself.

We suggest a journal, not just a typical journal, but one where you will write your thoughts of the day down and then cross out all the negative words that were used in expressing your thoughts and consciously rewrite them. Example: I couldn't get out of bed today as I felt so ******. After edit: I could get out of bed today as I felt happy.

The depth of your discipline in reforming your thoughts will affect your brain in ways you will not see or feel, but on a spiritual level first. Be diligent, and ask for help daily. We can and will help you

girlsearching, I know this wasn't my advice as I so do like journaling. I write enough as a writer.

Best wishes!

Old 31-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Master
Thank you @Sojourner2013 for the advice. I think writing would be the best therapy for me since I don't make enough money to see a therapist . I really do appreciate everyone's input I don't take it for granted.