Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 12-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I have seen my Pleiadian light body but that is different to the physical body. I don't know what I looked like as a physical Pleiadian but etherically I am large and blue with green spots lol. I saw that when I was high one time, it came through pretty strong.

Trinitydown who already posted is also another who believes Reptilians get all the bad rap. We tend to think of Reptilians as bad guys but she says they are not all like that. So it just makes me think every being can be both good and bad. True I may not be 100% Pleiadian so not sure how that affects me but I think this idea that the Pleiadians are all good is definitely wrong. I have not experienced that.

Yes no speciesism here, just experiences and some common sense
Old 13-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Reading AraceliCiannas comment about her light form in blue with green spots which gave me the image of a frog, (no offense here lol! I'm actually a fan of that creature. used to raise them when I was a kid, too.) I suddenly remember dolphins are said to be "aliens" too. not humanoid though obviously.I just see them as they appear. must be their true form!

They've been living in the oceans peacefully within their own group respectfully so I don't think they've affected humans in a bad way God would not want them to...so no consequence for sharing the planet earth with humans.

They are many types of them, and as far as I can tell, quite a few of them (sadly though not all) express their unconditional love 100% in a way many of us humans don't. They simply don't hesitate/calculate.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

I don't really give it much notice tbh but I can often pick up 'alien' energies in day-to-day life. There is one energy type that is quite 'grey feeling' and they never hang around if I am in their space. I don't feel like this is part of my journey here though (well at this time anyway) so I just stay aware of their presence but leave them to it.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I think that terrible guy, 'Trump', is definitely an alien in disguise.

There are many who think he is a Reptilian. As well as Obama, The British Royal Family.....name your favorite celebrity...LOL

Frick me with a stick of butter up my rear.

So much stereotyping.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
I don't really give it much notice tbh but I can often pick up 'alien' energies in day-to-day life. There is one energy type that is quite 'grey feeling' and they never hang around if I am in their space. I don't feel like this is part of my journey here though (well at this time anyway) so I just stay aware of their presence but leave them to it.

That's cool that you can stay away from them...hope everyone can....It's almost impossible for me the way I experience it.
All I can do is not to focus on their presence everywhere. I also try to stay with my soul.
If I am to be open to the reality, well, I'm the witness of the tragedies of this encounter every single second or something.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Both. Born & located in Japan now. My name LonLon is taken from the Chinese word "龍” (Lóng). Using Lon instead of Long which can be pronounced as "loung" in English. Been attached to that mystical creature for long and I've also been learning Chinese on my own for quite some time!

The reason I ask is because from ancient mythology to modern pop culture to you in this thread, there seems to be a trend of otherworldly beings living in Japan, and I've never been able to really figure out why that is. Do you have any theories as to why that is?
Old 18-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fluffet
The reason I ask is because from ancient mythology to modern pop culture to you in this thread, there seems to be a trend of otherworldly beings living in Japan, and I've never been able to really figure out why that is. Do you have any theories as to why that is?

Otherworldly beings...you mean creatures like dragons?
Chinese dragons are from China obviously. We've had may influence from China since the ancient time, dare I say the majority of them are not our original.

Like most of the cases in the world, we started with animism and Shinto evolved from it. We didn't worship Gods in forms because they were simply spirits which people were not allowed to see but when Buddhism arrived from Korea, it influenced our traditional belief system a lot and we started building shrines like Buddhist temples and visualize Gods like Buddhist statues.

Otherworldly beings in Modern pop culture are, for example?

Did you happen to know that any kind of creative activities are considered channeling (from the other dimensions/spaces)? That's what I've heard and I had one weird yet somewhat amazing experience in which the hero and heroine of the popular fantasy visited me when I was in the other consciousness state...(I wasn't really a big fan of the story nor these characters but enjoyed it nevertheless. )They basically gave me a message that through this story they wanted to give people a good opportunity to explore oneself, know about love on the soul level...they were more of dieties rather than characters in their energies when they showed up. So while still being a story created by an author, the creation of it also relates to the higher dimension which made the author writing the story possible. Was an evidence to know the Diviity's involvement in any kind of creations for me. The divinity just won't ask for credit!
Old 23-02-2019, 04:14 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
Otherworldly beings...you mean creatures like dragons?
Chinese dragons are from China obviously. We've had may influence from China since the ancient time, dare I say the majority of them are not our original.

Like most of the cases in the world, we started with animism and Shinto evolved from it. We didn't worship Gods in forms because they were simply spirits which people were not allowed to see but when Buddhism arrived from Korea, it influenced our traditional belief system a lot and we started building shrines like Buddhist temples and visualize Gods like Buddhist statues.

Otherworldly beings in Modern pop culture are, for example?

Did you happen to know that any kind of creative activities are considered channeling (from the other dimensions/spaces)? That's what I've heard and I had one weird yet somewhat amazing experience in which the hero and heroine of the popular fantasy visited me when I was in the other consciousness state...(I wasn't really a big fan of the story nor these characters but enjoyed it nevertheless. )They basically gave me a message that through this story they wanted to give people a good opportunity to explore oneself, know about love on the soul level...they were more of dieties rather than characters in their energies when they showed up. So while still being a story created by an author, the creation of it also relates to the higher dimension which made the author writing the story possible. Was an evidence to know the Diviity's involvement in any kind of creations for me. The divinity just won't ask for credit!

By "otherworldly" I mean people and things which you wouldn't think about encountering all the time. I know dragons were taken from China but the idea of animism seems stronger to me in Japan than let's say... here, and I've been told before that there is a higher concentration of people from other dimensions living in Japan than most places - how true that is? I have no idea, but it's an interesting thought.

Yes I've heard of some creative processes being influenced by spirits, I think in Greek mythology they're called muses but don't quote me on that since that part of the world isn't something I've spent a whole lot of time studying. Interesting experience you had!
Old 23-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fluffet
By "otherworldly" I mean people and things which you wouldn't think about encountering all the time. I know dragons were taken from China but the idea of animism seems stronger to me in Japan than let's say... here, and I've been told before that there is a higher concentration of people from other dimensions living in Japan than most places - how true that is? I have no idea, but it's an interesting thought.

Yes I've heard of some creative processes being influenced by spirits, I think in Greek mythology they're called muses but don't quote me on that since that part of the world isn't something I've spent a whole lot of time studying. Interesting experience you had!

魔 (magic) I talked about earlier is the concept originated in China and both in Japan and China many believe beings who have this 魔 traits are from other dimensions. In Buddhist, Shinto and Qigong (Taoism, China) tradition we try to get rid of 魔's influences which entice people to act in a way humans should not.
I think these entities are the same as the ones called devils, monsters, demons in Christianity though.

You say the idea of animism seems to be strong here and that's very true because Shinto is originated from it (worshiping Nature) and Buddhism also has incorporated the belief which is clearly shown in this famous phrase "山川草木悉有仏性"(=mountains,rivers, grasses, trees, all have Buddhist nature) meaning, "Nature as it is shows Buddhist' teachings and wisdom to us".
Excluding 魔 beings, people from other dimension can be 仙人(mountain hermits who are able to perform miracles thanks to their self-training or due to their divine nature) but those belong to Taoism (China) and we don't talk a lot about them. (if you know "Kame(=turtle) Sennin" from Dragon Ball, that "Sennin" is 仙人 so he's supposed to be the one.) We still do have lots of monks and temples so that definitely helps us link to "other worlds" and deepen our understanding of the world after death (In Buddhist ceremonies, we send back "residual hauntings" back to Heaven who cannot go back where they belong themselves) and people in general believe in spirits who exist at other dimensions, but that doesn't necessarily mean many of us are from other dimension (well, aren't all of us from other dimension after all in a way because our souls obviously belong to anywhere other than this physical world, no?)

Greek mythology is cool and I like Norse mythology, too.
Cupids are definitely an adorable creature.

I found the fact you see animism is pretty visible in our country is very interesting, too. Mt.Fuji is definitely shaped by more than a geography here but spirituality held among people. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, big_fluffet .
Old 05-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Certain artists like Michaelangelo drew people with half deformed faces I wonder if he was seeing them too?

Lets not forget Pablo Piscaso . I dont know if he was painting aliens , tripping , or just a bit out of his mind . Any way , Travis Walton saw the human clones in 1975 . I dont know if these are the same or another race . What is there agenda ? My guess is they have some kind of interest in humanity . I think if they really wanted to take over they could have .