Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Experiencer
Feel like quitting my job

Hey guys, it´s been a long time :)

First of all, I would like to say it is all going super well for me and I am happy as! Got a nice house, awesome boyfriend (one year relationship is almost a record) except for this one little detail

Since I've experienced my awakening, I changed a LOT of thing in my life. Like a LOT. I am someone else. Completely. And I love this person. I got rid of all the junk and toxic people/friends/situations in my life. I found myself, what I love to do, and found my true calling. I love spending time alone....

The only thing is my job. As now I know what I really want to be doing (become a Designer) I simply can't stand working in an office 9x5 anymore. This job is sucking up all my energy. I have to work extra hours EVERYDAY. Almost no time left for Uni and leasure. People here have all bad energy. The environment is awful. I definetely don't want to stick around for much longer.
I am saving money to open up my own company but I am not sure when I am going to be finantial secure enough to leave this job.
But it is just killing me. I don't even feel like waking up anymore. Think I might start getting depressed, which is stupid, since my life is really good at the moment.

Do you guys think, if I quit, universe is going to find a way to send me the amount of money I need to open up my company? Like there is another way of making money other than working 9x5? It is all set up for my company - business plans, produts, marketing, everything - I literally just need the money...

Thanks heaps!!
Missed you all guys
Old 05-12-2018, 03:50 AM
Ascender
Nice to hear that your life is going well.
I dont have the answer, will the universe send you the money?

It would be good if they are. I wish the universe find a way to send money to you and to me.

I literally need money too, to open my own business. My job isnt bad but well who dont want to have their own company?
Old 10-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Suspended
Seeker

If you aren't happy with your job anymore, I there's nothing wrong with quitting. You can always find the right job for you.

Regarding money, I think you can still manifest money in other methods. Having a job is not the only way for you to have money
Old 26-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
Feel Like Quitting My Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira

First of all, I would like to say it is all going super well for me and I am happy as! Got a nice house, awesome boyfriend (one year relationship is almost a record) except for this one little detail

Since I've experienced my awakening, I changed a LOT of thing in my life. Like a LOT. I am someone else. Completely. And I love this person. I got rid of all the junk and toxic people/friends/situations in my life. I found myself, what I love to do, and found my true calling. I love spending time alone....

The only thing is my job. As now I know what I really want to be doing (become a Designer) I simply can't stand working in an office 9x5 anymore. This job is sucking up all my energy. I have to work extra hours EVERYDAY. Almost no time left for Uni and leasure. People here have all bad energy. The environment is awful. I definetely don't want to stick around for much longer.
I am saving money to open up my own company but I am not sure when I am going to be finantial secure enough to leave this job.
But it is just killing me. I don't even feel like waking up anymore. Think I might start getting depressed, which is stupid, since my life is really good at the moment.

Do you guys think, if I quit, universe is going to find a way to send me the amount of money I need to open up my company? Like there is another way of making money other than working 9x5? It is all set up for my company - business plans, produts, marketing, everything - I literally just need the money...

Thanks heaps!!
Missed you all guys

Hi, Cdoliveira,

I sent a PM to you a little while ago, but I wanted to also send the following, which I hope you also find helpful, as well. Despite the audacious way Bentinho Massaro expresses himself at the beginning of the article, I think you'll very much appreciate why he advises "Give it a shot. For the first time ever, give it a shot. For the next 48hrs".

Who knows? You may just be surprised to discover what the only thing you really need to "quit" is.....

Best of "pluck" to you!

Reference: http://www.auspiciousness.org/fk-it-...-live-5-11-15/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira

Thanks heaps!!
Missed you all guys

As you are thinking of ventures anew, how about looking for work that doesn't expect as much of you. It's great to have a paycheck coming in. For some reason it makes us feel better. Of course if your lesson is to jack it in and feel secure then go for it.

Although, I have to be honest I would set up a side hustle first, or apply for something where you work less hours. This wsay you can create a bit of what you want from what you save.

Unfortunately we live in a paradigm of money and it is money that will help you to realise your dreams, therefore find a way to give yourself what you need without sacrificing your identity.

So leave your job, when you have somewhere else to go, it will also make you feel better. Never give up on what you want, remember from tiny steps we can achieve great things.

Check your resilience and go with what works for you, we're all different and where some of us will happily just walk away, others of us need to know where the next amount is coming from ...

All the luck to you
Old 01-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Master

You have a lot of negative feelings about your job. This may be a sign that you are not where you should be and you need to move on. But unless your job is very highly paid you are unlikely to be in a position to get enough money to leave your job. You need some kind of income, otherwise you will just be replacing one stressful situation with another stressful situation. Will the universe suddenly provide a windfall so you can leave your job and do what you want? Who knows.

Working life is often about finding a balance between time and money. Some people have enough money but no time. Others have plenty of time but no money. Happiness is finding a balance.

One practical option is to find a new job where you are working fewer hours but you still earn enough to live on. This is unlikely to provide you with the money to set up your own business, but you will at least have time for Uni and leisure.

Another option is to actively seek a paid job in your field of design where you can make contacts and perhaps start using your own ideas.

Using the LoA can only help. Instead of focusing on all the things you dislike about your current situation, focus on how you would like your life to be in one year's time. And don't worry about the details of how this might happen - focus on the end result and the 'how' will take care of itself, whether through meeting new people or seeing an advert or whatever.

Good luck.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:35 PM
janielee

Thanks to OP and others for contributing - this helped/s me also.

Namaste.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Good to know you are thinking of quitting your job to start your own company. If you want to succeed make sure your business is far more important to you than your job ever was.

Read a few books on entrepreneurship, and join some online courses and you will be fine.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:06 PM
Guide
Cdoliviera,

I read a book once that said the universe/god (what ever you call it) wants you to be comfortable. You can write a letter stating what you need in order to be comfortable with your life. You sign it with gratitude and love, then put it away somewhere and leave it alone.

I did this and it worked. I got everything I listed in the letter in less than a year. I found the letter after moving a few times when I finally had time to get through all the junk boxes I had been lugging around and I was amazed at how perfect it was.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

A few years ago I quit my job for similar reasons. But I worked on the side for a few years before 'just quitting'. I woke up 2 hours earlier to work on my side hustle before going to work (because by the time I got back home I was exhausted - all energy was sucked out of me).

Also, as someone mentioned already, what if you go part-time, get less energy sucked out and more time to work for yourself. As a designer, why do you need money to get started? Could you start by working from home (no extra rent), and pick projects online?

ps. Yes I know the original post is a few months old but others may be in a similar situation today, so hopefully this helps someone.