Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 04-12-2017, 04:31 AM
Knower

I cannot stand this century!

I really can take this century, anymore! I think I was better off, if I was born in 1948, instead of 1988. Theoretically, it would be 1977 right now; if I was born in '48. The internet and social media are destroying mankind as we know it. It's like the world just keeps getting worse and worse.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:21 AM
Experiencer
Don't worry. Work on balance. Peoples are very inbalanced becouse of this new technology, it has a lot of energy and everyone wants to be someone, but we should take it more easy, that quick development is not stable and i don't believe we are able to see clearly enough what we want to achieve. A lot of impatience is present and i agree, i would also have a more meaningful life being born in lets say, 1950.

But that is on other hand also more of development for you and me, so they don't wear us down with all the bulls*it they are selling to us and wants to say, what is right and what is not. You know it and i know it and that is how it is. Best is, to stay in your truth.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Master
You think you have problems? I don't like the whole of the last millennia. =/

I'm one who would have loved to have been born in a non-Western country anywhere from 500BCE to 500AD....maybe I was. lol
Old 04-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
I ask myself, why is it actually so hard?

It is nothing special, robots, ok, polution, ok, electronics, shoping, great expectacions, resentment... I guess we are more receptive to things, that were not so exposed before. So why this sensitivity? Is electronics source of this? But what can we do about it? I dunno...

second topic, time travel. What would be the point of go back in different time frame with knowledge and experience that you have now, when you know, you would change everything and it wouldn't be as it is.

So why are we, where we are. That is for me worth to ask, but usually there is no answer, so this is just rethoric post, as many before i guess. You write about something and nothing out of it.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Master
i luv 1980s
but i dnt wnt 2 go trhu bad stuf agan i wud not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

I don't think of myself as belonging to any time or place, because that would render me a temporal creature. Temporal creatures are those who follow the customs of their era, and when the era is gone, they are gone with it.

Plants and animals have always been the same, for the most part, you don't see dolphins starting a new business, but people are constantly changing since they haven't found what is truly good. If they would find it, they would rest.

So far I haven't been able to install any programs on my computer, because every time they ask me to accept the agreement I reject it.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:29 AM
Knower

Let me be perfectly clear; I want to be "reborn" into 1988 and NOT the future! Instead of being myself, again; what about someone doesn't exist in this timeline. As I stated before, I want to come back as my twin sister and relive everything and not end up with another miserable life, again! That means I won't have Autism, but my past self (from a third person perspective, within this reality) or my twin brother will. The twin brother is the current incarnation of me, but without a twin sister. I only have an older sister.

When you take the whole multiverse thing into consideration, you have infinite timelines. I do not believe there is only one timeline and you only have one chance to make a good impression, that's nonsense!. That makes no sense and I doubt life would exist with just "one" timeline. Yes, it's 2017 (going on 2018) but in another life when I died it could've been 1492 or even the year 2177 and I traveled backwards or forward in time to 1988, depending on "where' and "when" I died in the previous life. I don't necessary believe my past life "only" took place in the past, as if it was only limited to the past. You have people who predict the future and get a lot of stuff right. Not all of it, but some. Keep in mind these false predictions could've manifested from other timelines. The late Silvia Browne once said that Micheal Jackson was going to jail, but in this reality, he was found not guilty and died 4 years after his court trial, of cardiac arrest. That means in another timeline, he was found guilty and sentenced to jail, just like Jared Fogle in this timeline. Maybe his childhood was far different than the one from this timeline. Maybe in that timeline, his father did much worse to him, than just beat him and his siblings with a belt, who knows! I do know that in both this timeline and another, Joseph Jackson was a no good deadbeat dad, but in another timeline, he's far more crueler than his counterpart, from this one.

My point being that when you die, you don't always go forward in time, you sometimes can go back and relive certain eras. I think being a princess in 13th century England would be pretty interesting or even being a blacksmith from the 18th century would be cool to see. But I'm not going that far back in time. If I were to go back any further than the year I was born in this reality, I would probably choose 1948 and as girl since my childhood would've been in the 50s and that decade was kinda cool! While not quite a utopia, it was at least so much better than today's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad world, even the glory days of the 80s and 90s to some degree. I've been told that the past, present, and future are all happening at once and I believe it. There is no beginning or end, everything is infinite!
Old 06-12-2017, 03:11 AM
Master

i'm upset too but finally got tired of asking for it to be better... because if I sit around unsatisfied all the time it carries over even into 'better' lives and then I sit around unsatisfied in them as well. I would rather just be satisfied with my lot even if I'm unhappy about it sigh.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:01 AM
Knower

One of the reasons why I'm not going to have my next life take place in the future (i.e. the late 21st century or early 22nd century), is because parents aren't raising their kids right. Just go on any social media website and you'll see some nasty comments, filled with nothing but hate, negativity, racism, sexism, trolling, and/or cyberbullying. It's getting really bad, folks! I don't even think we'll be around for another hundred years, with the way things are going. You can all try to be as optimistic as possible but I think mankind is doomed and there's nothing to save us, this time! Social media has sealed our fate! Some of the things we have done cannot be forgiven. Yes, history is full of that. But I feel that social media has just made it a lot worse than before!

At least reincarnating back in time (i.e. 1988) would give me a second chance to prevent this bad timeline from happening. I could try to prevent 9/11, but I doubt I'd succeed without psychic powers. There's really no point of going into the future, within this reality. I really want to change the outcome of the events that happened from the late 20th century to now, in another timeline. I think it would be for the better. That's why I love time travel movies! It gives people the chance to alter the future, for the better or the worse. No wonder the Back To The Future trilogy is so loved by everyone! Who wouldn't want a second chance to change the outcome of something bad that happened? You'd have to be insane to decline something like that! I mean, if you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler, before he rose to power, would you do it; of course you would!

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 07-12-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
One of the reasons why I'm not going to have my next life take place in the future (i.e. the late 21st century or early 22nd century), is because parents aren't raising their kids right. Just go on any social media website and you'll see some nasty comments, filled with nothing but hate, negativity, racism, sexism, trolling, and/or cyberbullying. It's getting really bad, folks! I don't even think we'll be around for another hundred years, with the way things are going. You can all try to be as optimistic as possible but I think mankind is doomed and there's nothing to save us, this time! Social media has sealed our fate! Some of the things we have done cannot be forgiven. Yes, history is full of that. But I feel that social media has just made it a lot worse than before!

At least reincarnating back in time (i.e. 1988) would give me a second chance to prevent this bad timeline from happening. I could try to prevent 9/11, but I doubt I'd succeed without psychic powers. There's really no point of going into the future, within this reality. I really want to change the outcome of the events that happened from the late 20th century to now, in another timeline. I think it would be for the better. That's why I love time travel movies! It gives people the chance to alter the future, for the better or the worse. No wonder the Back To The Future trilogy is so loved by everyone! Who wouldn't want a second chance to change the outcome of something bad that happened? You'd have to be insane to decline something like that! I mean, if you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler, before he rose to power, would you do it; of course you would!

Social media is just like any other tool. It can be used for both good and bad. I choose to use my Facebook for cat videos haha. That said, I can understand your frustrations with it. That’s why I quit all mine save the Facebook I use for friends and family. I don’t add random people and delete people if they get too crazy on me. Maybe you could try the same?

Messing with the future/past would be pointless and let me tell you why I think that. Let’s use Adolf Hitler for example. You’d like to kill him before he rise to power. Let’s say you did. But all you did was deprive him of that particular choice, and choice, the law of cause and effect is how souls learn. If you kill him, most likely he’d just do the same thing in another timeline. there’s even a chance it’ll be worse since some timelines would not be equipped to handle what he did. He has to become aware of the uncool things he did—in order to finally do something about them and for a great many souls, there’s a lot of trial and error.

There’s also the real possibility some other wannabe dictator would have done something similar instead. Without our knowledge of Hitlers cruelty and political maneuvering, we would be less able to recognize and shut the wannabe down.

Last edited by Shinsoo : 08-12-2017 at 03:55 AM.