Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I recognise a lot has changed since last year; nothing on the physical level but internal dialogue has changed, only recently though and only becuase of all the knowledge I’m picking up from Matt’s videos and more importantly putting into practice.

So what I was referring to was returning to the research I was doing a year or so ago about trying to heal my physical symptoms. I’d left it at the point of the Bowen technique being good for re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which I believe may be the cause of my problems. I do recall a medium telling me that the trauma had seriously pushed me off kilter, and had raised my acid (versus alkaline) levels and along with the trauma settling in my osephagus, this was causing one of my symptoms.

I’m having a little difficulty at the moment trying to find a Bowen therapist who can see me on a Saturday, but I’m trusting that spirit will lead me in the right direction. I have to do this.

The numbers have returned, getting loads of 7s. Another brief google seems to indicate that “I’m on the right path” – but I have no idea what that path may be, I’ve got so much going on at the moment.

Every morning, I choose two oracle cards from different decks and I keep getting from the Psychic Tarot “triumph”, “victory and success” which is bizarre as I’ve no idea what the victory is about.

The upturned triangle and circle combination has been with me during last week, with silver and gold. They are new colours to me as they’re not in the aura soma set. One source suggests silver is feminine and gold is masculine, hence maybe a balancing of these two aspect. Who knows.
Sometimes what we need is some kind of external stability while we change so much internally, because when the two change at the same time it's a bit of a doozy. While we're still in the same place the place has been shooting across time and space at a rate of knots, and how we perceive our surroundings can make you feel as though you're in a completely different place. It's kind of weird when it's the same place, but not.

Strangely enough Matt's videos are having a different effect on me, they're coming through as conformation which s really nice. The odd time I'll think 'OK, haven't thought of that', but more often that not there's a feeling of 'That's me, right there' and yes I do allow myself a child-like glee sometimes. It's been a long time coming.

There's definitely the feeling that your trauma and your physical symptoms are related although I'm not getting too many details. It's not for me. What I am getting though is that there's going to be a 'two-pronged attack' to your healing coming. You will do this but it's a 'when the time is right' thing because of all the other clutter you have flying around in your noggin.

Your Spirituality will always be there no matter what, even if you completely turn your back on it. You're never alone, even when you tell yourself you are. Sometimes Spirit will take a back seat because you have to concentrate on something else, but they're never far away. Did you know you have a group of three with you?

You've had a break-through in this Life that will affect the next in major ways, it hasn't had that much of an impact in this Life and it won't to any earth-shattering degree, but it's the crack in the dam for what's to come. And no, no details.

The colours are more 'direct from Spirit' clairvoyant while your soma colours are indirect, if that makes sense. The soma set is what Spirit is pointing at, the silver and gold is what Spirit is 'telling you' directly. And I'm guessing your circle and triangle haven't met yet? Feminine and masculine colours/energies are a little misleading, and while it might sound as though it's semantics words do create worlds. Correctly those colours are often associated with the masculine or feminine, which are 'shades of Duality. You know because they're colours that you've been given, so loosen up with your imagination a little. What do they make you feel?

Quote:
Gosh, that’s some really indepth questions there – some of which I’ve tried to answer before but I don’t feel I want to start delving deeply into that, as I’ve just got so much going on at the moment at work, home etc, that I’m just glad a day is a day and I can fall into bed at 9.30 pm and let my weary mind have a rest before I’m up at 6 am and do it all over again.

Yes, I do remember Matt saying it’s a journey of the body, not spirit. I feel as though I’ve made so much progress on the emotional front, it was a different time, so long ago but the body needs some helping healing and I honestly don’t think that any thinking or thoughts or different ways of looking at it is going to afford healing. God knows I’ve tried looking at it from all angles that I can.
In Matt's "Everything is here to help you" how did/does that trauma help you? Often the first step in healing is in coming to terms with what happened, and particularly your perceptions of it. Love your body Unconditionally, warts and all because once you do that you realise Nature is doing all the work, not you.

Here's a very simple exercise for you to try, how you envision isn't important but how strong the envisioning is. Feel free to 'adjust' to suit you. Sit yourself down with your feet firmly on the floor, your hands in your lap, your palms upwards and your fingers not overlapping. Imagine a slit/tap in your stomach (or your chakra opening) and all the bad vibes are pouring out into your hands. Feel it all just draining away into your hands, your body feeling lighter and your hands becoming more full. When you feel as if there's no more, slowly raise your hands and give it back to the Universe.

Quote:
Yeah, I know, great isn’t it? Really, it’s the highlight of my day to have my evening meal and sit and watch and listen to him. He never fails to lift my spirits and make me laugh whilst also giving me new ways to think of things.

Just recently, I watched Anchoring the Divine Feminine, The Path of Mastery and the Essential Key Intension all of which feature giving out blessings with lots of examples and he was saying that for ten years he found it diffiuclt to sleep so would choose that time to give out loads of blessings. So instead of waking up and thinking about what I had to do the next day, I’d start giving out blessings and (he didn’t say to do this, it’s just what I wanted to do) I’d start by blessing the sun, the moon, the planets, the oceans, the whales and dolphins and animals that are hunted such as rhinos and elephants, the trees – and I’d get round to people last lol! I’ve always had a strong affinity with power animals.

I’ve only been doing this for a few nights and this morning I saw on the news this morning that a wildlife conference held in the Philippines had voted for additional protections for endangered species including whale sharks. Make of that what you will but it made me smile!
it doesn't matter what I make of it, it's what you make of it that counts - but it's interesting just the same. It's like an extension of yourself when the Universe reflects back at you and it feels as though you're finally in the same ball park. Planet even. It's like a Spiritual sigh of relief. I've always tried to see things differently and always rebelled at the establishment but the conformation is pretty damned cool though.

I don't wake up at night, perhaps I sleep the sleep of the just and righteous. Or something. Last night I had a pretty weird dream though. I was in what looked like a college canteen with the typical cheap formica tables and metal chairs, there were people milling around and most of the tables had rubbish on them. Not far away Goeff Lynne and Tom Patty were strumming away on acoustic guitars trying to come together in tune. They never did.

Quote:
Wow! I’ve not known anyone to talk about Uriah Heep with the same passion. I guess for me, their music has never been off the tape player, record deck, CD player, MP3, through all the different kind of players.

One lovely memory I have is that as kid of 12, not doing too well on the school front, one thing I struggled with was certain parts of the alphabet – well Seven Stars came to my rescue, although when I was asked to stand up in the class and recite it, I had to work hard not to end up singing it! At that point, David Byron became my hero as I seriously thought that song was made just for me!

Songs like the Wizard, Rainbow Demon, Magician’s Birthday was just so filled with magic, for me, that’s where the real world was. I think maybe an indication of my open mindedness.

Another one of my favourites is the lesser known Lady in Black. There’s just so much wisdom in that song and I have fond memories of a group of us (me on bass) my brother on acoustic sitting around singing that. A wonderful memory.

Looking for gold in the sky
Gets kinda rough
Maybe I'm to blame
'Cause I didin't look hard enough
But I still get the feeling
That it shouldn't be so tough
Dang. Y'know, this is throwing up all kinds of stuff and it's pretty emotional as well. A few years ago I was having the strangest experiences, it was about this time of year if I remember rightly. I was getting time shifts where I'd completely lose any recollection of time and having walked distances. Other times I'd feel as though I'd been beamed into this body, I remember suddenly finding myself in this body looking out as though it was a space suit and thinking "Where the hell has he beamed me to now?" I have thought about false memories but I remember times in my Life when, as a boy, I'd feel these strange, alien energies around me. I realise now that it was a result of an energetic/consciousness timeslip - and as whacked out as that may sound it's the only sense I can make of it.

That's been kind of carrying on with the memories of the Heep and what they meant to me at the time, as though it's taken me by the scruff of the neck and is pointing at something. As the song goes, if I had the time to relive my Life I wouldn't care to change a thing. At the time I needed to know that my experiences meant something, that there was rhyme or reason for everything. I needed to feel like somebody, because like you I don't have the 'traditional' ego.

For me the Heep then were resonating with something deep down inside, I knew it was there all along but couldn't make much sense of it at the time. It's kind of hard to put across in a small post because it would also need a hell of a lot of supporting information to make sense of. But The Wizard is still here and we've a part of so much together, from a time before time until today, and he's still sitting on my shoulder. I'm finding it incredibly frustrating because I have all this stuff inside me and no real way to express it. If I did there are only a handful of people on the planet that would be able to make any sense of it, the rest of the planet would think I'm stark, staring bonkers. The Heep's always had a very profound Spiritual impact on me because it touched the parts other mediums simply couldn't reach. I was heavily into music at the time, it was an escape route away from all the **** I was going through at the time. I always felt as though there were two of me in here, and The Heep certainly touched the other one.

For me, the Wizard is the scribe for the Golden Ones and the first 'person' I met in the Cave of the Ancients. In many ways Byron became something of an alter ego for me because I wanted to be as good a singer as him, to have that kind of talent and confidence. It was as though somehow he was mirroring, and what was coming from his heart was very much a reflection of what was coming from mine. Their music to me was a world that was more real than the one I was currently in, the physical world very much felt as though it had very little reality at the time.

"As long as I find
Just a little peace of mind
I can dream and laugh, and I can sing."
Old 05-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Strangely enough Matt's videos are having a different effect on me, they're coming through as conformation which s really nice. The odd time I'll think 'OK, haven't thought of that', but more often that not there's a feeling of 'That's me, right there' and yes I do allow myself a child-like glee sometimes. It's been a long time coming.

I’ve also had that confirmation when his teachings match was I’m already doing. There’s been several things but mostly for me, it’s about changing the way I think / approach things.

Quote:
There's definitely the feeling that your trauma and your physical symptoms are related although I'm not getting too many details. It's not for me. What I am getting though is that there's going to be a 'two-pronged attack' to your healing coming. You will do this but it's a 'when the time is right' thing because of all the other clutter you have flying around in your noggin.

For sure; one of the symptoms started just a few months after. The second one a few years and although the symptom isn’t an obvious one, I’ve only managed to piece the bits together through kinesiology and mediums. The trauma settled in the osephagus and along with a tipping of my alkaline/acid levels, caused the second symptom.

I’m not sure what the two pronged attack is unless it’s an accumulation of Matt’s teachings which have resulted in a shift of internal dialogue and outlook on things.

I have now found a Bowen therapist and have my first appointment next Saturday and am excited but also am trying not to be. I’ve done this so many times; get my hopes high and then at best nothing happens and worse it makes me feel worse.

Quote:
Your Spirituality will always be there no matter what, even if you completely turn your back on it. You're never alone, even when you tell yourself you are.

I get that now; one of Matt’s teachings was about the connection with spirit feeling like it’s gone, because however that connection expresses itself to you, in my case numbers and aura soma colours, is you practising detachment and I’m OK with that (it’s actually quite nice to have a rest from the numbers and colours).

Quote:
You've had a break-through in this Life that will affect the next in major ways, it hasn't had that much of an impact in this Life and it won't to any earth-shattering degree, but it's the crack in the dam for what's to come. And no, no details.

I was told by a couple of different mediums I won't be coming back again. I have no wish to return again either which is one of the reasons I feel as though I'm packing so much into this life.

That group of 3 guides you mentioned, when I was doing the healing energy, they introduced themselves as a group of four, one of which is a male angel.

I haven’t instigated the healing energy for many weeks and I haven’t felt it, so I’m thinking that it was just a stage of the ascension process and it’s done whatever it was meant to.

About the triangle and circle coming together, they were together pretty much from the beginning. I’ve done a diagram of what it looks at the end of the post. It's an upturned triangle with the circle touching the top of the triangle. Now, those colours can change round so the magenta is on the top and the blue in the triangle. Also a few weeks ago, I asked what it meant and I was given the explanation, also put a diagram for this.

To be honest, the silver/gold and black/white combinations don’t mean anything to me or don’t make me feel anything. Where as the magenta/blue and other colour combinations I have aura soma as a reference point, so I’m intimately familiar with the meaning of those combinations. And it doesn’t seem to be a coincidence that the triangle/circle use aura soma combinations.

Quote:
In Matt's "Everything is here to help you" how did/does that trauma help you? Often the first step in healing is in coming to terms with what happened, and particularly your perceptions of it. Love your body Unconditionally, warts and all because once you do that you realise Nature is doing all the work, not you.

Although I’m up to video 32, I haven’t seen that one yet. I’ll make that the next one.

The only thing I can think of is my study of nutrition and supplements and the wide range of healing modalities I’ve become aware of, many of which I’ve tried. I’ve therefore been able to help quite a few people with their health issues where doctors have been unable. But if you ask me if it’s worth it, then no, it’s not. But I’m willing for Matt to encourage me to think otherwise.

Quote:
I don't wake up at night, perhaps I sleep the sleep of the just and righteous. Or something. Last night I had a pretty weird dream though. I was in what looked like a college canteen with the typical cheap formica tables and metal chairs, there were people milling around and most of the tables had rubbish on them. Not far away Goeff Lynne and Tom Patty were strumming away on acoustic guitars trying to come together in tune. They never did.

Interesting dream; that strikes me as a social situation/interaction with person/people isn’t quite working out currently for you. Hence the college canteen representing the social aspect with the cheap tables and chairs representing the messiness and the rubbish on them, disparity. Jeff Lynne and Tom Petty trying to harmonise and failing represents discord in the situation, almost as though you’re trying to force two aspects together which is just not working out.

Quote:
Dang. Y'know, this is throwing up all kinds of stuff and it's pretty emotional as well. A few years ago I was having the strangest experiences, it was about this time of year if I remember rightly. I was getting time shifts where I'd completely lose any recollection of time and having walked distances. Other times I'd feel as though I'd been beamed into this body, I remember suddenly finding myself in this body looking out as though it was a space suit and thinking "Where the hell has he beamed me to now?" I have thought about false memories but I remember times in my Life when, as a boy, I'd feel these strange, alien energies around me. I realise now that it was a result of an energetic/consciousness timeslip - and as whacked out as that may sound it's the only sense I can make of it.

Totally understand what you mean here; I was captivated by the stories of good/evil and magic. For me that’s where the real world was, somewhere I could escape to, that made sense to me whereas the real life, and particularly school, was torturous. To hear Byron’s invitation to go to the ‘Magician’s Birthday’ after a day at school was a huge release.

I remember very clearly early 1985 listening to the radio late at night and them playing July morning in memory of David Byron. I was distraught. I was in my early twenties at the time and the impact of his passing hit me hard. I couldn’t play their music for months but finally got back into it. I just could not accept any attempt the band to replace him. He was / is irreplacable, best frontman ever for me.

Music has got me through much in life. The other band that’s been with me since I first discovered them when I was 18 is Genesis (the Phil Collins era). The first album I got was Duke and of course being used to ‘story’ songs loved it from the word go. I then bought Trick of the Tale and got a shock when it was totally unlike Duke. But I persevered as I didn’t take to it immediately, and then ended up loving it. Some very spiritual songs on that album such as Mad Man Moon

Then I bought And then there were three; same thing, totally different from any other album and ended up loving that, and on it went from there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg triangle.JPG (13.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg triangle with labels.JPG (21.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I’ve also had that confirmation when his teachings match was I’m already doing. There’s been several things but mostly for me, it’s about changing the way I think / approach things.
What it does is through up all kinds of questions for me and there's this 'it's been there all along' feeling to it. Like clicking those ruby slippers. I picked up on something interesting in a Facebook post of all places - "Nature does all the work, not you." That came up about the same time as Matt said that the Universe is here to serve you and the greatest thing you can do is allow that service.

Quote:
For sure; one of the symptoms started just a few months after. The second one a few years and although the symptom isn’t an obvious one, I’ve only managed to piece the bits together through kinesiology and mediums. The trauma settled in the osephagus and along with a tipping of my alkaline/acid levels, caused the second symptom.

I’m not sure what the two pronged attack is unless it’s an accumulation of Matt’s teachings which have resulted in a shift of internal dialogue and outlook on things.

I have now found a Bowen therapist and have my first appointment next Saturday and am excited but also am trying not to be. I’ve done this so many times; get my hopes high and then at best nothing happens and worse it makes me feel worse.
Tolle said that the past is memory, the future is expectation and Now is all that really exists. If that's true, where does that put your trauma? Are you dealing with the trauma that's obviously past (because you're not experiencing it any more) or are you dealing with the accumulated perceptions of your memories of it?

At this particular point in time Matt's teachings are here to show you a few things - although I think more will come later. For the time being they are preparing you for tackling your trauma on an emotional/Spiritual/ level. You're already working on the physical and have been for quite some time. You see, there's more going on than a change of internal dialogue and outlook. Think about it, think past your 'non-standard ego'.

Vibrations are not just about your consciousness, true vibrations are about your whole being - physically too. Resonating with Matt's material is different to simply getting your head around it, resonating happens at 'being level' and that's outside the mind's ballpark.

You are not the 'you' that had the trauma. Walk the spiral, Square One is now below you (rather than beneath). Trauma created the problem and in your mind, when you think about it you're back there but what you're dealing with is your perceptions of the memory.

Filling yourself full of Hope means there's no room for anything else, and the half-empty part glass is full of potential. Fingers crossed for you.

Quote:
I get that now; one of Matt’s teachings was about the connection with spirit feeling like it’s gone, because however that connection expresses itself to you, in my case numbers and aura soma colours, is you practising detachment and I’m OK with that (it’s actually quite nice to have a rest from the numbers and colours).
There are a few ways to look at it so I'm not disagreeing but offering another perspective. Sometimes we need contrasts or differences, whether that's energetically, perceptually or whatever. Spirit is 'way up there' and here is little old me down here. There's distance, a gap or a gulf between us. When the distance is less it doesn't feel so much of a difference, and the only way there's less distance is if we're closer.

Quote:
I was told by a couple of different mediums I won't be coming back again. I have no wish to return again either which is one of the reasons I feel as though I'm packing so much into this life.

That group of 3 guides you mentioned, when I was doing the healing energy, they introduced themselves as a group of four, one of which is a male angel.

I haven’t instigated the healing energy for many weeks and I haven’t felt it, so I’m thinking that it was just a stage of the ascension process and it’s done whatever it was meant to.
There's something very liberating about knowing there's no coming back, it feels like success sometimes or relief that I can get off this damned hamster wheel. In the forums it makes it interesting because I can be the crazy old man that plays in the puddles.

I'm not doing this to be picky but there is a reason for saying it; it's not a group of four, it's a group of three plus one. The one (the male) is not in the group but of it. That's the understanding you need.

Energetically you've moved up a few notches, and if the healing isn't needed then it means you've past the need for it. It was a stage if you like, and a 'marker' if you care for such things.

Quote:
About the triangle and circle coming together, they were together pretty much from the beginning. I’ve done a diagram of what it looks at the end of the post. It's an upturned triangle with the circle touching the top of the triangle. Now, those colours can change round so the magenta is on the top and the blue in the triangle. Also a few weeks ago, I asked what it meant and I was given the explanation, also put a diagram for this.

To be honest, the silver/gold and black/white combinations don’t mean anything to me or don’t make me feel anything. Where as the magenta/blue and other colour combinations I have aura soma as a reference point, so I’m intimately familiar with the meaning of those combinations. And it doesn’t seem to be a coincidence that the triangle/circle use aura soma combinations.
Strange that you got three plus one angels and a triangle plus a circle. Have you ever thought about how many 'threes' there are? And how much the triangle features in geometry and Sacred Geometry? The triangle and the circle are the most basic of building blocks and often the most difficult to understand, yet they remain the keys.

How does the triangle and the circle relate to what's going on with you, or doesn't it?

Silver and gold are usually female and male colours but throughout history and across many cultures they've had different meanings. Sometimes they're associated with the sun and the moon. However, in 495 (if I remember rightly) different cultures they talk of the Shining Ones and/or the Golden Ones. The ancient Irish called them the Tuatha de Danaan or the Children of Dana while the Mayans called them the Viracochas. Gold is associated with the highest of Spiritual colours - the Source of Light. I'll leave you to make your own associations with that one, but if this is your last trip how many times have to been round the block, or have ancient origins?

Printing used to use four basic colours in the Pantone series, and that's still being used today in desktop printers - cyan, magenta, yellow and black. The Pantone/printed colour model is what is known as subtractive, what happens is that we see the reflection of light from an object and what colour it is depends on what frequencies are absorbed and what are reflected out. It's the reason the sky is blue. In this model white is not a colour, it's a complete lack of colour. Mixing cyan, magenta and yellow should theoretically give black but it gives a dark, muddy brown instead.

Display screens use the additive colour model, their basics colours are red, green and blue and full-on all three colours gives you white, while a complete lack of colour information gives black.

The triangle, the circle and the colours are the basic building blocks of form and how we perceive it. I think this is what it's trying to tell you, that that the colours represent different perspectives or perceptions - which aren't in black or white. Positioning -what relates to what - is also a matter of perception, perspective and 'colour models'.

Quote:
Although I’m up to video 32, I haven’t seen that one yet. I’ll make that the next one.

The only thing I can think of is my study of nutrition and supplements and the wide range of healing modalities I’ve become aware of, many of which I’ve tried. I’ve therefore been able to help quite a few people with their health issues where doctors have been unable. But if you ask me if it’s worth it, then no, it’s not. But I’m willing for Matt to encourage me to think otherwise.
A few years ago I met a guy who was an air cadet while I was an instructor. He shook my hand and thanked me because I;d been instrumental in shaping his formative years and he was thankful of how things had turned out for him. I watched him with his daughter one day, and a voice said "That's the one you made the changes for." What we don't realise is how sometimes the most 'mundane' of things we do has such an important impact so far down the line.

You of all people should know how it feels to have health issues that the doctors cn't cure. Is there something stopping you from thinking about it differently?

Quote:
Interesting dream; that strikes me as a social situation/interaction with person/people isn’t quite working out currently for you. Hence the college canteen representing the social aspect with the cheap tables and chairs representing the messiness and the rubbish on them, disparity. Jeff Lynne and Tom Petty trying to harmonise and failing represents discord in the situation, almost as though you’re trying to force two aspects together which is just not working out.
Yep, that's pretty much the interpretation. There are a couple of aspects that aren't quite working out right now but that's OK, what's happening is an energy build-up kind of like the gathering of momentum on the downward side of the wave. I'm going through this energy shift right now and this is how it's manifesting, slowly the old is dropping away for the new to come through, and right now I'm neither here nor there.

Quote:
Totally understand what you mean here; I was captivated by the stories of good/evil and magic. For me that’s where the real world was, somewhere I could escape to, that made sense to me whereas the real life, and particularly school, was torturous. To hear Byron’s invitation to go to the ‘Magician’s Birthday’ after a day at school was a huge release.

I remember very clearly early 1985 listening to the radio late at night and them playing July morning in memory of David Byron. I was distraught. I was in my early twenties at the time and the impact of his passing hit me hard. I couldn’t play their music for months but finally got back into it. I just could not accept any attempt the band to replace him. He was / is irreplacable, best frontman ever for me.

Music has got me through much in life. The other band that’s been with me since I first discovered them when I was 18 is Genesis (the Phil Collins era). The first album I got was Duke and of course being used to ‘story’ songs loved it from the word go. I then bought Trick of the Tale and got a shock when it was totally unlike Duke. But I persevered as I didn’t take to it immediately, and then ended up loving it. Some very spiritual songs on that album such as Mad Man Moon
I wanted to be that guy, the one who stood singing on TOTP with all the dollies around him. Not the one that looked like a horsey-lady because she was too snobbish. The rest though... I felt as though we had so much in common although I didn't have the talent. Yeah I'd "done the rancher's daughter" and he wasn't best pleased. But there was hardly a song that I din't resonate with in some way, whether it was reflecting how I felt or some inspiration deep inside. I'm not sure if it was escapism or if it was there to show me hidden depths that I'd yet to reach.

I joined the RAF and it disconnected me from the Heep for quite a few years, that was a very tumultuous time in my Life and I was bouncing around here and there both physically and emotionally, but I rediscovered them much later with Return to Fantasy. Classic and classic synchronicity. My record collection had gone because I was redeployed and couldn't carry everything so it was left behind and I was returning to that mindset. There's been something of a resurgence of the Heep but it's taken on a different meaning, but I still look back fondly and thank them for being a part of my formative years in so many ways.

I was given a copy of Duke on tape by Big Bill from Cleethorpes, we were on nightshift together in the RAF. It was one of the albums I used to zonk out to with headphones on and it never failed to shift my consciousness. Strangely enough it was the only one that caught my attention, I wasn't inspired to buy another one.

Quote:
Then I bought And then there were three; same thing, totally different from any other album and ended up loving that, and on it went from there.
And then there were three.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Master
I'm thoroughly reading and enjoying this thread, as it totally relates to my own issues of 'ascension woes'.

One of the main problems I have, is that I will find a piece of music, a picture, a scenario, a memory that I will find 'spiritually uplifting' and yeah, it will 'spiritually uplift' me for about the first half a dozen times I hear/see/recall it and then after that, it will totally fail to do so (and have the opposite effect)...and so, I am always on the lookout for new and varied ways to 'spiritually uplift' myself and I am quickly running out of them...my options are becoming almost totally non-existent now in regards.

I am also left questioning the whole point and purpose for my ascension, because my own list of 'psychosomatic traumas' are bottomless and endless and it is nothing that doctors can even diagnose, let alone treat. I often think that one day, spirituality itself is going to kill me and no autopsy will be able to find the cause or reason for my demise...sometimes, I think I have it much worse than those who are 'not spiritual' by comparison.

I've just read a website, listened to the associated podcast...and at least it is comforting to know I am not the only one dying from the inside-out without any physical cause:

https://www.ascension360.net/ascension-symptoms/

However, there's hardly anybody on this forum that knows much about it, unfortunately.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I'm thoroughly reading and enjoying this thread, as it totally relates to my own issues of 'ascension woes'.

One of the main problems I have, is that I will find a piece of music, a picture, a scenario, a memory that I will find 'spiritually uplifting' and yeah, it will 'spiritually uplift' me for about the first half a dozen times I hear/see/recall it and then after that, it will totally fail to do so (and have the opposite effect)...and so, I am always on the lookout for new and varied ways to 'spiritually uplift' myself and I am quickly running out of them...my options are becoming almost totally non-existent now in regards.

I am also left questioning the whole point and purpose for my ascension, because my own list of 'psychosomatic traumas' are bottomless and endless and it is nothing that doctors can even diagnose, let alone treat. I often think that one day, spirituality itself is going to kill me and no autopsy will be able to find the cause or reason for my demise...sometimes, I think I have it much worse than those who are 'not spiritual' by comparison.

I've just read a website, listened to the associated podcast...and at least it is comforting to know I am not the only one dying from the inside-out without any physical cause:

https://www.ascension360.net/ascension-symptoms/

However, there's hardly anybody on this forum that knows much about it, unfortunately.
The fantastic thing about beating your head against a brick wall is that it feels great when you stop. Stop it already, seriously.

If you're short on music, hit YouTube and search for 432 music and take it from there. For the best results use headphones.

If you're looking for the reasons, point and purpose look no further than the mirror. Really. Spirituality won't kill you, fighting against yourself will. The point of ascension - one of them anyway - is to transcend your list of traumas, but they're only traumatic because of your definitions.

Yes you are dying so embrace it, and there's more 'real world' to this than people would realise but the problem is that Spiritual people are not of the real world. And you can't ascend if there's nothing to ascend from, if you are to be ascended (not think you are, actually be) then you need to be that from which you can ascend. Right now you are that from which you can ascend, and it'll help if you let the baggage go - like your list of traumas. They're a part of what you can ascend from.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

meditating with a guru far along could potentially smooth out your energies. making the transition easier on the body. i have witnessed this in my expereince.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Master
I would agree with running.

It sounds like you woke up to energy and it's hitting stuff. That stuff isn't always fun but it can be smoothed out.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Guide
Well, Mr G, it’s been quite an amazing week (more about that later).

I'm glad that other forum members are enjoying the posts - and I hope between us, we've introduced a few people to Uriah Heep and Matt Kahn!

Quote:
What it does is through up all kinds of questions for me and there's this 'it's been there all along' feeling to it.

I have that feeling about Matt’s teachings, which is taking my internal vocabulary and the way I see the world and turning it upside down. There’s a part of me that wishes I knew this years ago but then maybe I wouldn’t have been ready for it, or not got it, so I’m accepting that the time is now.

Quote:
At this particular point in time Matt's teachings are here to show you a few things - although I think more will come later. For the time being they are preparing you for tackling your trauma on an emotional/Spiritual/ level.

Gosh, absolutely. Just last week when I read that, it didn’t really resonate but now it does as it is happening in this last week (more about that later).

Quote:
Strange that you got three plus one angels and a triangle plus a circle. Have you ever thought about how many 'threes' there are? And how much the triangle features in geometry and Sacred Geometry? The triangle and the circle are the most basic of building blocks and often the most difficult to understand, yet they remain the keys.

No, it hadn't really occurred to me.

Quote:
How does the triangle and the circle relate to what's going on with you, or doesn't it?

The triangle and circle have gone in the past week along with the aura soma bottles; I felt very much that this was a clearing of the decks in preparation for was to come.

Quote:
You of all people should know how it feels to have health issues that the doctors can't cure. Is there something stopping you from thinking about it differently?

I accept that but currently, I believe the price was too high. But that may change.

There’s some seriously deep spiritual do da going down at the moment! “Where to begin .....”

Last Thursday I had a dream I was in a large hall of a stately home and there was a big half metre orb hovering above me. The orb then moved down into my body, merging, joining with me. A quartz crystal chunky point fell onto the floor with black symbols engraved in it.

I couldn’t remember any of the symbols but when I lay in bed Friday night, I instantly saw the crystal with what looked like two circles side by side, wasn’t sure if this was the infinity symbol or not but it didn’t look like an 8 but two circles. Dowsing confirmed it was two circles side by side.

So Saturday morning arrives and I have my first session of Bowen therapy and as soon as the practitioner asks me to imagine something soothing, before I could conjure up a nice sandy beach, the quartz crystal was there with the two circles. When spirit puts something in my third eye, if I try and change it, it feels very uncomfortable, so I just went with it, kind of surprised how quickly and clearly it was there. They did throw in an aura soma bottle, blue over magenta; I think just to give me something familiar.

Then about half way through the session, another symbol came in, on the crystal, like an upward stroke with a left tilt. Again, wasn’t sure if this was the number one or the letter I.

I did some looking on the net and couldn’t really find anything that matched either of these symbols and I looked at Japanese calligraphy, runes, and Celtic symbols.

Then during last night, I had another new symbol OxO. Gravy granules aside, I asked my guides what is the meaning of all these symbols that I had no reference for. “To aid the healing” and that they are a code to my body on the earth plane.

The practitioner said I was in pretty good shape, apart from these trauma ailments and it was sort of affirming when she went through a fairly long list of illnesses and diseases and me saying no, I don’t have any of those.

I did notice when she was working on my back, the familiar heat energy starting up in response. I’m definitely going back for further sessions.

Also, the week before this, my dowsing had wanted to choose the next video of Matt’s to watch and it was ‘a message to all light workers’ in which he was talking about the importance of having good reasons for the choices we make. So, instead of my usual heaping all my eggs into one healing modality and having a determination that this is it, this is going to heal me and being disappointed, I thought well, hey ho, I’m going to start Bowen out of curiosity and interest to see if this healing modality fits in with my divine plan and is maybe the modality that could offer healing” or something along those lines.

So this morning I do feel mildly agitated at times but it’s OK for me to feel agitated and I’m safe enough to feel this agitation (Matt’s Finding Safety) and “I’m feeling this agitation to clear this from the collective conscious for the wellbeing of all.”

I can’t tell you how liberating it is to have a narrative for the emotions and reactions I feel to all things.

So, I’ve been advised not to run for several days which feels very odd but I’m circulating some new energy by not running on a Sunday!

I meant to say in my last post, after your dream, who doesn’t like a bit of Jeff Lynne and ELO. I have Out of the Blue, Discovery and the lesser popular Time. If you don’t have that one in your collection, I’d seriously recommend it, it’s brilliant. That whole album sparked off the beginnings and outline of a novel (which I never finished).

Quote:
And then there were three.

That really made me laugh!

Thanks Mr G, for your continuing insight and support, it makes me feel safer to be sharing this.

Patrycia
Old 12-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Well, Mr G, it’s been quite an amazing week (more about that later).

I'm glad that other forum members are enjoying the posts - and I hope between us, we've introduced a few people to Uriah Heep and Matt Kahn!
An amazing week is one way to put it, always the small things but they're coming through thick and fast.

It wouldn't surprise me if we have a couple of lurkers hiding away just below the surface, not quite yet ready to vent their Spiritual spleens but finding the odd pearl of wisdom just the same. Such a pity that pearls are just annoyances covered in oyster snot, but therein lies the parable. Perhaps we have a few Matt Khan converts, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all but the Heep? Somehow the forum isn't ready for that kind of Spirituality just yet.

Quote:
I have that feeling about Matt’s teachings, which is taking my internal vocabulary and the way I see the world and turning it upside down. There’s a part of me that wishes I knew this years ago but then maybe I wouldn’t have been ready for it, or not got it, so I’m accepting that the time is now.
Relax, everything happens when it's meant to - Nature does the work. This is the 'true' LoA at work, and some would call it synchronicity but it's really all about vibrations. "When the pupil is ready the teacher will come" is the simplifies version; compatible/resonant vibrations and all that. That's the reailisation, that these things wouldn't make any sense if your vibrations didn't resonate with them. You could read it until the cows come home but if there was no compatibility/harmony you wouldn't be able to integrate it into your being. Accept it or not the time is now and it's happening, nature is doing the work so all you have to do is experience it.

Words create worlds.

Quote:
Gosh, absolutely. Just last week when I read that, it didn’t really resonate but now it does as it is happening in this last week (more about that later).
It might be worth getting yourself a stick to clench between your teeth.

Quote:
No, it hadn't really occurred to me.
There's all kinds of spooky stuff around triangles and numbers, and how it makes up the other Platonic Solids, they also correlate to the Fibonacci Sequence, the Golden Mean and some other stuff. "Everything happens in threes, not black-and-white."

Quote:
The triangle and circle have gone in the past week along with the aura soma bottles; I felt very much that this was a clearing of the decks in preparation for was to come.
You may not realise it yet but you're connecting to some very high level stuff, which is why I mentioned the Sacred Geometry stuff, it's not so much a passing interest but an insight if you like. You're on the fringes of that consciousness for want of a better expression and although I don't think you're going to find much interest in Sacred Geometry, what it will do is give you a 'measure'. If that makes sense. First you had 'no numbers', then you had numbers and now geometry. You had soma bottles and colours (colours being the 'building blocks' of the spectrum) and that's working with your triangle and circle. It's all steps.

Quote:
I accept that but currently, I believe the price was too high. But that may change.
It's not over until the fat lady sings, and someone shot her and danced on her ashes. We're never back at square one, we walk in spirals (Fibonacci ones) and we're brought back there to realise some deeper truths. My wife was a rape counselor for the police and I spent quite a few years in the against child abuse arena, both of us drawing on real Life experience to empathise. You have yet to come to that point because it's still pretty raw in you but there's time yet. Have your feelings about it relaxed any?

Quote:
There’s some seriously deep spiritual do da going down at the moment! “Where to begin .....”
With the greatest of respect, you have no idea.

Quote:
Last Thursday I had a dream I was in a large hall of a stately home and there was a big half metre orb hovering above me. The orb then moved down into my body, merging, joining with me. A quartz crystal chunky point fell onto the floor with black symbols engraved in it.
Finally!!! And that's making me emotional.

Quote:
I couldn’t remember any of the symbols but when I lay in bed Friday night, I instantly saw the crystal with what looked like two circles side by side, wasn’t sure if this was the infinity symbol or not but it didn’t look like an 8 but two circles. Dowsing confirmed it was two circles side by side.

So Saturday morning arrives and I have my first session of Bowen therapy and as soon as the practitioner asks me to imagine something soothing, before I could conjure up a nice sandy beach, the quartz crystal was there with the two circles. When spirit puts something in my third eye, if I try and change it, it feels very uncomfortable, so I just went with it, kind of surprised how quickly and clearly it was there. They did throw in an aura soma bottle, blue over magenta; I think just to give me something familiar.

Then about half way through the session, another symbol came in, on the crystal, like an upward stroke with a left tilt. Again, wasn’t sure if this was the number one or the letter I.

I did some looking on the net and couldn’t really find anything that matched either of these symbols and I looked at Japanese calligraphy, runes, and Celtic symbols.

Then during last night, I had another new symbol OxO. Gravy granules aside, I asked my guides what is the meaning of all these symbols that I had no reference for. “To aid the healing” and that they are a code to my body on the earth plane.

The practitioner said I was in pretty good shape, apart from these trauma ailments and it was sort of affirming when she went through a fairly long list of illnesses and diseases and me saying no, I don’t have any of those.

I did notice when she was working on my back, the familiar heat energy starting up in response. I’m definitely going back for further sessions.
Don't worry too much about not being able to remember the symbols, seeing them is symbolic in itself and the fact that that ou see them at all is what's symbolic. If you can see the symbols it means you're tuning into the 'language', if they are 'supposed' to have meaning they will, or if they are meant to be remembered they won't go away.

The circles are spheres and they're side-by-side because you haven't put the spheres of consciousness together. Essentially that is what your half-metre orb is - a sphere of - for want of a better expression - higher consciousness. This is all about bringing the fifth-dimensional consciousness down in Matt's Ascension vid. For some reason it's important to use the word 'sphere' as opposed to circle - dimensions of consciousness.

Have you tried looking through the Enochian character set? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochi...n_alphabet.png

Have a look at https://www.barcodesinc.com/articles...d-geometry.htm
I'm not going to bore you to death with Sacred Geometry but seeing as how you're seeing them it's worth a quick look. It's a quick and simple explanation and it'll make so much sense of what you're seeing and why. Wgat's essentially happening is that Spirit is trying to explain what's going on so that you can envision it better and so tune in. So at the moment the higher consciousness has enveloped you (your hovering orb) but you see the two spheres of consciousness as separate - your two circles side by side. "Still not worth it."

Infinity is a part of that symbolism too but it's more of a twisting and turning from one to the other and back again. What you're perceiving is two separate spheres that haven't come together but are symbolised by the 0x0 - still this and that but working together. It gets interesting when they overlap.

It's good that your energies are coming back in response, I'm guessing that a lot of the healing will happen at a very much deeper level and there'll be a two-fold benefit for you. Which is about time, and sometimes one plus one equals three.

Quote:
Also, the week before this, my dowsing had wanted to choose the next video of Matt’s to watch and it was ‘a message to all light workers’ in which he was talking about the importance of having good reasons for the choices we make. So, instead of my usual heaping all my eggs into one healing modality and having a determination that this is it, this is going to heal me and being disappointed, I thought well, hey ho, I’m going to start Bowen out of curiosity and interest to see if this healing modality fits in with my divine plan and is maybe the modality that could offer healing” or something along those lines.

So this morning I do feel mildly agitated at times but it’s OK for me to feel agitated and I’m safe enough to feel this agitation (Matt’s Finding Safety) and “I’m feeling this agitation to clear this from the collective conscious for the wellbeing of all.”

I can’t tell you how liberating it is to have a narrative for the emotions and reactions I feel to all things.

So, I’ve been advised not to run for several days which feels very odd but I’m circulating some new energy by not running on a Sunday!

I meant to say in my last post, after your dream, who doesn’t like a bit of Jeff Lynne and ELO. I have Out of the Blue, Discovery and the lesser popular Time. If you don’t have that one in your collection, I’d seriously recommend it, it’s brilliant. That whole album sparked off the beginnings and outline of a novel (which I never finished).
Any blue teddies yet? Teaspoons?

Words have power, words create worlds; change the word, change the paradigm. "Well, hey ho." Acceptance, surrender, faith, being OK. We can get something from everything if only we could perceive, including what often seems 'wrong'. Tesla said that he didn't fail a thousand times, he learned of a thousand ways that it couldn't be done. The Universe is working with you and if you're doing it out of curiosity you're working closer with the Universe, often the greatest step is to stop fighting against it.

"I'm feeling this agitation to learn that I need to let go," it takes control to relinquish control.

Matt said in one of his vids that what we need to do is to do something different to stimulate the flow of new energy; if you always run on a Sunday it gets stale, something you always do or habitually. Different is good. Like beating your head against a brick wall, it feels brilliant when you stop - not that I'm saying that running is beating your head, it was in reference to your liberating. Allowing new energy to come through, flushing out the stale. Allowing in new paradigms, changing frequencies. It's OK to acknowledge, that isn't ego.

I remember when ELO covered Roll Over Beethoven. At the time I had a paper round and a Russian-made radio in a leather case that needed to be turned the right way to receive a signal. One of the reasons it captured my attention was the mix of the classic and the modern, I can't think of many others that dd orchestral instruments and electric guitars quite so well. One of the reasons it was Jeff Lynne in particular is because I've been back in my childhood again, gaining different insights and learning to Love myself. ELO is one band that will always have a place, here. I'll grab a copy though, and add it to my to-do list.

Quote:
That really made me laugh!

Thanks Mr G, for your continuing insight and support, it makes me feel safer to be sharing this.

Patrycia
You're very welcome Patrycia, and as always it's a blessing to be a part of this.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
An amazing week is one way to put it, always the small things but they're coming through thick and fast.

Yes, and there’s been no let up in that respect.

Quote:
Perhaps we have a few Matt Khan converts, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all but the Heep? Somehow the forum isn't ready for that kind of Spirituality just yet.

Maybe you’re right, but there is a strong group of Heep fans out there as you an see from comments on Youtube. Incidentally, have you got David Byron’s solo effort ‘ Baby faced Killer’. Very interesting, yielding some good songs and one or two insightful lyrics I feel into his experience of the Heep days.

Quote:
Accept it or not the time is now and it's happening, nature is doing the work so all you have to do is experience it.

Agreed, I am letting it happen as I just don’t have the time to think about it too much.

Quote:
You may not realise it yet but you're connecting to some very high level stuff.

I'll just accept your take on that as I've had symbols and things in my 3E for the last twenty years, without me giving one symbol more importance / significance than others, if that makes sense.

Quote:
With the greatest of respect, you have no idea.

No idea what’s going on or where it’s leading. My only barometer is how I feel / respond to things and how I feel in my body

I must admit when triangles and spheres started coming through, I was a bit puzzled / concerned that they were going down the geometry road as maths and that kind of thing I dislike intensely - I can do basic maths, excel formulas no problem as I have to for part of my work – but that aside, I’ve too many bad memories of being a kid stuck in class trying to grasp the point of fractions. Honestly, just the word makes me shudder.

Re your question about was the trauma feeling any different, I was curious as to how I was going to explain the trauma to the Bowen practitioner, I’d rehearsed it a few times, trying to explain without dragging up all the details. I did it, and didn’t feel overwhelming anger or any intense feelings, just a mild agitation. And, what helps but doesn’t help at the same time – is the response you get from practitioners, which is something along the lines of a pained expression on the face and ‘oooh that’s bad”.

Its been another curious week. Last Sunday, I had another new symbol (I’ve posted at the end of the post). And then during the week another one ..... I noticed that both have three; in the case of the first one, three dots and the second, three lines. Not sure what the line through the three lines of the second one mean! Am I about to be struck out? I did ask during the week when I was awake at 3 am, what the three was and got the same answer, it’s me, spirit and integration except they were saying that I am fully integrated, due to putting into practice Matt’s teachings. I refuted that as I don’t think I’ve even scratched the surface. The only thing, I’m aware of that I’m consciously doing is sending out the blessings when I wake up in the night.

It’s been manic this last week. I’ve been getting into work a couple of days for 7.15 am as it’s so busy. And on getting home, it’s bath, dinner and then doing the ‘nodding dog’ routine in front of the tv until I fall into bed at 9 pm, absolutely knackered!

On top of busy work; I think I’m beginning to experience the effects of the Bowen treatment. I had several days when I felt agitated and then yesterday I felt very emotional at a few songs / things I saw on the TV, plus the odd twinge and sensitivity here and there, such as a sinus headache ( don’t normally do headaches) sensitive teeth (again don’t normally do that).

So when I sat down yesterday afternoon for a much needed kip, out of nowhere and into my third eye with earth shattering clarity, a gold pyramid. All gold, smooth and shiny. It came through with such clarity and I felt an energy from it, maybe just from the clarity, but it made me smile. And then after my snooze, noticed it was still there and a gold sphere moved to sit on the tip of the pyramid. So it seemed to me that this is the triangle/circle scenario in a deeper, more symbolic version, although symbolic of what heaven knows. It’s been there on and off ever since, sometimes with the sphere on top, sometimes not. I get the feeling, I’m intended to just go with it and not try to work it all out; which is fine with me as I’ve barely got the time to breath.

I’ve not had the time, right frame of mind to watch any of Matt’s videos either. I managed half an hour yesterday and what’s making it more intense is that I’m writing down most of what he says, a precis, but nevertheless I’m constantly rewinding and writing, so even that’s work of a sort.

It’s taken me a week to go through one video and a few days ago I started watching The Secret to Spiritual Success and in it he was talking about Alignment being the new paradigm version of enlightenment and the way to know if you are in alignment is if you are relaxed. So he said something along the lines of:

“When you’re not relaxed, it means you’re working at a faster rate than the universe wants you to work, you’re focused and attached to the outcome, trying to race to the finish line and you are continuing to go towards a physical goal or end point whilst continuing on anchoring the very energy that keeps you feeling so unfilled and dissatisfied.”

Oh darn! That’s me right now! So this is going to be a challenge to try and feel relaxed and therefore in alignment when I’m going at full throttle! To be honest, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to achieve that but I will hold it in mind and try.

Quite frankly at the moment, things are so intense, I don’t know how I’m keeping going. I’ve also got a second Bowen treatment on Friday afternoon after work.

Quote:
I remember when ELO covered Roll Over Beethoven. At the time I had a paper round and a Russian-made radio in a leather case that needed to be turned the right way to receive a signal. One of the reasons it captured my attention was the mix of the classic and the modern, I can't think of many others that dd orchestral instruments and electric guitars quite so well. One of the reasons it was Jeff Lynne in particular is because I've been back in my childhood again, gaining different insights and learning to Love myself. ELO is one band that will always have a place, here. I'll grab a copy though, and add it to my to-do list.

Do get the album Time /ELO. It’s a story album, so one track leads into another, sometimes with no gaps. It’s one of the few albums that needs to be listened to in sequence. And who can resist with opening lyrics such as this:

Just on the border of your waking mind,
There lies another time
When darkness and light are one
And as you tread the halls of sanity
You feel so glad to be unable to go beyond,
I have a message from another time .....

Patrycia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Symbol 4.JPG (12.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Symbol 5.JPG (16.1 KB, 1 views)