Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Master
Grateful for this new age of maturity and love in my home <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 10-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Master
I am grateful that, in the midst of numerous concerns and difficulties clamoring for my attention these days, I still found something positive that tickled me so much, I just couldn't help laughing!

My profound thanks to fellow SF member O, who contributed this on her awesome Power of Positivity page:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=180
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 11-01-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I am grateful for who I am!
Old 29-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Lorelyen,

I'm grateful to have just been given the gift of metaphor depicted above that can only be expressed by connecting the dots from one's own perspective. Thank you.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 07-02-2019, 03:20 AM
Deactivated Account

I am SO grateful for my new nikey running shoes today! More mileage = Happy heart & lungs

I go faster!
Old 21-05-2019, 02:31 AM
Master
It is so good to see these Gratitude's pouring out of all of us!
I have to tell you this thread has really caused a lot of advancement in my life.
Gratitude really works to make the reality we want to live in!
So much so I haven't had time to get on much these days at all. Eeek!

Tomorrow begins the launch of a new phase of my talents and gifts to the public and I'm very thankful for my amazing agent Kathy Mason, who is such a high frequency love based Being! She'll be interviewing me tomorrow on Face book.

Sadly I can't figure out how to upload all the niffy show banners and host photos and such that come with these two interviews.
Thank you Universe for these two great upcoming interviews! May lives be inspired and transmissions be received for the highest good of all listeners!

I'm very excited to interview Angelia LaRue on Conscious Business Zone tomorrow. <3 Angie is a Crystologist, Reverend, Teacher, Mentor, and Energy Healer <3
I love her work and hope that you will too! <3 I hope you can join us here at 10am MT on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Also this is happening in two days

Wednesday, May 22nd, 1 pm EST, 12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST/5 pm GMT

I have great news! I want to share with you something that I know you’re going to absolutely love!

On Wednesday, May 22nd I'm going to be interviewed by my friend Judy Anderson on Jazz Up Your Life with Judy: https://jazzupyourlifewithjudy.com/summit/
Step into Greater Love, Joy and Abundance about The Magic of Crystalline Transmissions. This summit...and my show...is going to take your personal transformation and happiness to a whole new level of Amazing! To receive a wonderful Free Transformation Kit and Access to my show and all the other amazing shows just click here.

It’s our intention that you’ll feel empowered, energized, transformed from the inside out, and gain the knowledge and tools you’ll need to finally achieve the inner restoration you need to become the ultimate YOU.

You’ll begin to feel an inner shift at the very core of your being. You’ll connect with your true essence of self, and unlock all the inner wisdom, guidance and health you need to live a truly fulfilling and plentiful life!

We love you and support you! Be sure to join us….for your Free Transformation Kit and Access http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1688567
Old 21-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Master
I'm very grateful for all the loving and light frequency's which came across in todays interview! It feels a person could receive a healing just watching it!!
https://www.facebook.com/KathyMasonL...8866792326291/

<3
Thank you Universe, I love you!
Old 23-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Master
Oh how fantastic! I just found this on YouTube! It's me!
Thank you Universe!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ty5ed94yro&t=445s
Old 27-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Master
Thank you Universe/Creator for the many blessings this month and in coming months. It's been an eye-widening journey into deeper understandings of our natural abilities as a spirit in a human costume. You know how I love and am amazed and amused to discover more...so Thank You so very Much!!!!
I Love you!!
Old 16-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

I am so grateful it started RAINING today. Tons of rain. Wow

It hasn't rained in almost 6 months, what kind of a freakin miracle