Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Badcopyinc

I'm thankful for my ego. It is the biggest teacher to my flaws and strength without it I wouldn't even know how amazing me and the ones living here are!
Old 18-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
Today I'm thankful for getting to take an afternoon nap after a night of very little sleep. Clouds came in and the air smells of rain now - it was a perfect afternoon nap!
Old 19-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Badcopyinc

I'm thankful for my children! Even when they give me grey hair.
Thankful for the patience they taught me.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 19-07-2017 at 03:41 PM.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I am thankful for this cup of coffee this morning.
I am thankful for my dog, Frisky and the joy he brings me :)
I am thankful for my job really.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Master
Today I'm thankful for the earnest people Spirit brings to my home for healing and evolving their consciousness. It is such a blessing and I feel such gratitude that there are so many people working so ardently to shine their light into the world from such a heart open place even as they come into further alignment with their own Highest Good and Path.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marimar_197
I am thankful for this cup of coffee this morning.
I am thankful for my dog, Frisky and the joy he brings me :)
I am thankful for my job really.

The simple things have such joy in them when we see them, truly see them and don't take them for granted.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Its so true what you wrote. I know we all look at the grand scheme of things that would make us happy yet we never look to the little simple things that bring us the joy. I am more aware of it now that I write it down daily! thank you CrystalSong! :)
Old 22-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for the act of love shown by a friend dressing up to have lunch with me, it was a big thing for her, she had to buy a dress for it even, and I'm grateful for our gentle supportive beautiful friendship.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Pathfinder

Despite facing one aggressive person today, I'm grateful for daring to stand up for myself instead of falling into self-doubt if I was overreacting to what happened... hopefully the situation will not grow bigger than it has to become.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Master
Standing up for ones self instead of self-doubt or over reacting is indeed something to be grateful for!!! Well done!