Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Experiencer

Is it dangerous to physically meet an energy worker, more so than speaking remotely?

There is a psychic medium I have known for a few years now. I contacted her for help with what I thought might be an entity attachment, and we instantly became really good friends, she was my best friend at the time and I was this infatuation and magnetic attraction to her. Shes connected to the onset of a spiritual awakening which occurred in me where I felt love and compassion so intense, I was crying tears or joy (this happened the night after she hypnotised me, but happened again numerous times after that independently of her). Long story short, she thinks and perceives things in an unusual way and a misunderstanding/miscommunication caused her to become angry with me, and a wedge was driven between us.

We haven't been in regular contact, but since I am in her city right now I decided to visit her physically at her house. Now I have this fear looming over me, that maybe that was a mistake. She already told me how as a kid, her grandmother (a Navajo bruja) asked her if she wants to be a healer or a conqueror and she said both. She does not resonate with my beliefs and desires for oneness, unity and salvation of all beings. She showed no compassion when I went to her for help during the darkest time of my life. So I have become worried now that meeting her physically was a bad idea. When I told her I was feeling a lot of sadness, she offered to do a reading and cleansing, I accepted so in the reading she got me to charge her tarot cards with my questions (she didn't do a tarot reading, we just scattered all the cards on the table as she was reading, and she was really accurate) and the cleansing, she smudged me with sage then got me to hold a big amethyst mineral as she rubbed oil on my third eye and other parts of the body (she said holy oil from Israel).

I had grown a bit naive in recent years due to isolation, since my intentions are void of any negativity towards any others, I often don't consider that not everyone shares the salvation for all beings mentality.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Master
Most energy workers have more 'power' or more 'control' at shorter distances. They also have the opportunity to plant physical power objects on you. If they have physical familiars, they also get a chance at you.

The biggest increase in danger is the same as for any other person, they can physically assault you.

Ok, the reality. Any decent energy worker can harm you energetically at a distance if they so choose. So, going physically closer to them is mostly energetically moot. The real issue here is if you are welcome or will **** them off. You showing up in person will remind them of whatever they perceive the situation between you to be. If they have mostly forgotten you, it may reactivate old wounds. On the plus side, you might get the opportunity to patch things up.

So what it comes down to is good old fashion personal interaction (not an energy issue). Hopefully you have some skills in that area on which to judge if this is a good idea or not.
Old 07-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Master

Any powerful knowable energy worker could really harm you at a distance if they wanted to eg psychic attack. So you do not have to be in their homes to be at risk.

best to never really annoy one of those if there is any chance the person could turn on you. Treat with caution.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Master
From my experience the answer is yes. They can hurt you from a distance but you would have to have done something to deserve it.

It is common to be attracted to the energy. It's like a spell, you were entranced by her. You could have been genuine friends too.

In my experience I can talk to people online but often I have to keep people away because it isn't safe for them to be around me. I don't know why but it has to do with the work. I am nice but I do dangerous work and I usually am not allowed to have people around. There are exceptions and protections for certain people but usually the rule is for them to stay away. I think this place is very very haunted.