Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-02-2019, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Insane OBE

So I am a frequent traveler and can tell the difference between a OBE and common dream.
Several months ago in a OBE I was a large white lion fighting something of pure darkness I absorbed it into myself and could see it swirling around with the white of my body. I flew far away from the planet and exploded with the intensity of a supernova. Anyone have an opinion on this? I am really not sure what to think although I have had some pretty wild experiences this one almost takes the cake.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolveddivinity
So I am a frequent traveler and can tell the difference between a OBE and common dream.
Several months ago in a OBE I was a large white lion fighting something of pure darkness I absorbed it into myself and could see it swirling around with the white of my body. I flew far away from the planet and exploded with the intensity of a supernova. Anyone have an opinion on this? I am really not sure what to think although I have had some pretty wild experiences this one almost takes the cake.

You might want to research the Lyran wars or read the book The Prism of Lyra . Ancient Lyra was a galactic civilization where wars of massive proportion took place for the right of priority in genetic manipulation. It was divine light organic natural genetics against those who wanted dark artificial tech. The planet ended up exploding.

I also have a hunch that you are connected to Lyran lineage and you might want to connect with your Lyran Higher Self. The Lyrans have since moved on from the consciousness of war and are now one of the wisest star races in the entire Universe.

They have a major role in creating the dimensional structure and the very human genome within every person. So your Lyran Higher Self is actually your Highest Version of Self at the top of your Soul Stream, closest to Source Energy.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
wow that sounds pretty badappless! cool experience Evolveddivinity and awesome explanation Quantum Light! I am basically inexperienced when it comes to this stuff lol but I decided to check out this thread and I am glad I did because it is enthralling what some of you experience, and then also what some of you even know! I've heard of Lyran or lion people or whatever before. and I don't deny almost anything I hear about such things as possible, but it's good to read and learn from those of you who actually know and understand this incredible stuff!