Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Guide
Exclamation The Vision Suitcase

I have been most fortunate in setting affirmations and seeing them to fruition. Last year I manifested a new Jeep (see my post "LOA and the Jeep Project"). So, recently, I set an affirmation for a luxurious vacation by the ocean.

The affirmation: "We (family) now enjoy a wonderful, luxurious vacation by the ocean"

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway. I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits. Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

This week, my son's class is doing assignments regarding...oceanlife! Coincidence, I think not. So, I've been putting his colorful pictures and projects in the suitcase.

Last night, I took my son to McD's for an occasional Happy Meal. He wanted the girl toy meal which came with a Barbie. Barbie was in a sarong! He didn't care for the doll and gave it to me. She was a brunette (like myself) with long flowing curls. So I cut her hair into a shoulder bob (like myself) and put her in the suitcase.

Not sure when we're getting this vacation, but it doesn't matter because it is going to be a great, luxurious vacation!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 21-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
The affirmation: "We (family) now enjoy a wonderful, luxurious vacation by the ocean"

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in
the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway.
I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits.
Caribbean vacation guides, of course!
Hahaha this is the funniest, cutest...most adorable post ever!!!

I love this!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahaha this is the funniest, cutest...most adorable post ever!!!

I love this!

Faith is a Law

Old 23-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Faith is a Law
I know ...a Law is a Law...it is part of this brilliant System...
it is like a Formula...believe and receive....Law.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-03-2017, 03:47 AM
Seeker
Great stuff :)
Old 31-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Sojourner2013,

The past week I was on vacation on Ocean beach/near Caribbean front property, and I read your thread while I was watching the sun rise, so I sent a thought for you out to the Universe. May all your wishes come true!

'Believe'

P.S. this is something I love to do, write messages to the Ocean/Universe.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:59 AM
Guide
OK, I'm not sure my affirmation is fully manifested, but get this: A dear friend of mine (who I met through a neighbor) called me tonight. I haven't heard from him in about six months, as he's a bit of a world traveler. He invited me and my family to vacation on the north coast of Columbia at a resort, not this summer, but next spring! (He doesn't know about my vision suitcase). He lives in Argentina but has family in Columbia. I was not expecting that! My vision is to go within this calendar year. But I'll put that vacation in my back pocket for now.

That was a bit farther than I intended to travel, but I think that does count. I'm going to focus on the continental U.S.

Thanks for the energy, Clover!

Old 17-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Guide
Manifested that vacation with a suitcase

Hello All,
I put this intention out in March 2017.

I just received news a few days ago that I/my family have received an all-expense paid trip to FLorida for a week. No strings, no scams, no time-share sell seminar, etc..

It took me 22 months to manifest this, but it was a pretty big request as well. But the best thing about it is that the Universe went one better and made it an all- expense paid trip.

Now, come on...how many of those do people get in a lifetime?

DM me if you want to know how I got the trip, but in the big picture, does it matter? I intend to receive it and I did! Now, I didn’t intend Florida, but I did intend an ocean vacation. Florida... a land smothered by ocean all around, haha!

“I now manifest the life I desire”...

Best wishes and stay positive! It’s so hard to energetically see the positive in everything, but it pays off! I promise.

Quote:
I have been most fortunate in setting affirmations and seeing them to fruition. Last year I manifested a new Jeep (see my post "LOA and the Jeep Project"). So, recently, I set an affirmation for a luxurious vacation by the ocean.

Two weeks ago, I took my largest suitcase out of storage, placed it on the bed in the guest room so I would see it when I passed through the hallway. I started placing in it items that I would need for an ocean vacation.

I put the affirmation in the suitcase. Then some scubadiving flippers. Then swimsuits. Caribbean vacation guides, of course!

This week, my son's class is doing assignments regarding...oceanlife! Coincidence, I think not. So, I've been putting his colorful pictures and projects in the suitcase.

Last night, I took my son to McD's for an occasional Happy Meal. He wanted the girl toy meal which came with a Barbie. Barbie was in a sarong! He didn't care for the doll and gave it to me. She was a brunette (like myself) with long flowing curls. So I cut her hair into a shoulder bob (like myself) and put her in the suitcase.

Not sure when we're getting this vacation, but it doesn't matter because it is going to be a great, luxurious vacation!!

Old 18-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Ascender
Your focusing deliberately is such an inspiration!
Thank you for sharing this.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Your focusing deliberately is such an inspiration!
Thank you for sharing this.

Hi MissCreativeSpirit,

You're welcome! That is always my set intention when posting.