Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Caretaker

Grievances from Yahweh

' Oh my children, the children of Israel. When you first came into being as a youthful nation my hopes were so high for your kind. As Moses spoke unto you the true words from the mouth of my tongue you valued it, once upon a time, as your own life yet as his close descendants passed from this world your path towards me began to falter. You went from the seed of my greatest love to the keepers of pain, hate and greed. You let the actions of your aggressors become your very breathe and lost yourself in the wraith. Wealth is for all of mankind not just one. Equal wealth for equal significance. We are all meant to be one, not separate and divided by anger and hate. Jesus and others came to you and showed you the hypocrisy of your ways, of the ways of your rabbi's and noble blooded. The way you speak like you live my commandments yet your actions are far from me, closer to the Hated One. My commandments, my laws are clear as day. You know them but why do you not embrace them in your life? In the eyes of all mankind. They are not meant for your kind alone but for all kind, no matter their wealth, culture or actions. The gentiles you say are below you, but you were not so different from them ages ago and now you are even closer to them then you'd like to admit. You nearly became as varied as your christian brethren, unfortunately, your mind is far more dark.
The commandments are the path to me. I have told you all that when you act in negative, when you cause pain and hatred you were to receive it, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
You have had the opportunity time and time again to make the world different, a better place, but when you take up your sword against another a sword will return to you seven fold. And this is what is missing. Hatred begats hatred, just as man begats man.
When you take the wealth of a poor man your kind will lose seven fold. If you take a life your kind will lose seven. Their is no variation to this law, it is what it is. Killing someone emotionally or monetarily is just as bad and if you do not kill them with your own hand but your actions result in a death the consequence is still the same.
You have the chance to return once again to your great status in the beginning, will you take it or let it slip away...again?
Once Cain struck out Abel, humanity was forever divided.

Last edited by Caretaker : 06-11-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker
' I have told you all that when you act in negative, when you cause pain and hatred you were receive it, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

What if this might involve the displacement of a good eye or a good tooth for a bad eye or a bad tooth? Would this be the reversal of justice?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Caretaker

A good eye is returned with a good eye and a bad one with a bad. When someone acts in good they receive good if they act in bad they receive bad. We cannot do wrong in the name of righteousness. This is to say, that if we cause sin in the name of good it is still sin and causes more sin. Sin is sin no matter it's intentions. If you 'take' a good eye one would do a good deed to another, if you take a bad eye you are doing an injustice to another. You do not do a good deed and receive an injustice for that deed. You may receive injustices for other sinful acts, from a sinful person, when you do a good deed for them, but that is not the effect of the good deed, that is an effect of a past wrong deed.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Shim

lex talionis; described as the law of tit for tat and appears in the earliest known codes of laws, the Code of Hammurabi who reigned in Babylon from 2285 to 2242 BC. Tit for tat; the limitation of vengeance, lays down only those who committed the injury must be punished, and their punishment must be no more than the equivalent of the injury they have inflicted and the damage they have done.

Last edited by Shim : 05-11-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Saladkiller

*bangs head on keyboard*
Old 05-11-2010, 01:37 PM
A Glass named Esther

I am asking you politely to delete this thread when you are done reading this comment as it is offensive in the Jewish forum.

Please do not attempt to use "the name". We simply say HaSham (the name) since we do not know how to pronounce it and it is too sacred to dabble in.

I do very much value the contribution that Christianty has made to the world. Christians have spread elements of the Torah across the entire globe. Especially the concept of Moschiah (the Messiah). With that said, please read the below carefully.

Teshuvah: returning the Hei of G-d's name is extremely important to all of Israel as part of redemption. However, we were explicity told about "profits" who would perform miracles but tell us that the Torah is changed (ie. the new testiment). We were warned that this is G-d testing us.

I suggest you take some time to read through the Torah (not the King James Bible). Specifically regarding:

a) Killing is not prohibited by the Torah. In fact, it is sometimes necessary and/or commanded - Pinchas
b) It is impossible that humany is "forever divided". We are meant to experience separation and then return. From G-d's perspective (not subject to space and time) complete return has already occured.

If you care to learn about Judiasm and the Torah, then come here to learn.

-esther
B"H
Old 05-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Master
Caretaker, I'm not sure what the intent of your message is, nor whence it came.

You are right about one thing.

Darkness cannot overcome darkness, only light can do that.
Hatred cannot overcome hatred, only love can do that.

If you want to discuss history, politics, stratification, prejudice, historic &/or current cultural biases, we can do that. We can also discuss the position(s) of Judaism (there are often many interpretations) on these or other issues, if you want to start to understand what the law says on various topics...

But if would be helpful if you could pose a clear question.
As Esther said, your passage seems to suggest unfounded bias. If that is not your intent, perhaps you could clarify your question.

Peace,
7L
Old 06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Caretaker

Personally, I didn't want to post it since I knew how it would be seen and what it would entail. However it was not my decision to make. Also for the record I personally do not need to defend what was said as the force which asked me to speak it wanted it to be said and It is not my place to defend it's will.
It was not intended towards all Jewish people as many of you take the words properly and use the commandments as well as you are meant to in this time.
What was said in that statement was true and was the intentions of the creating force. If the crown of the forum decides to take it down then that is the will of what is.
As for the forever statement is was more symbolic and a realization of the continuation of the fall opposed to literally being forever to return from the fall. As the preceding statements in the post clarified the way to get out of it and how to be free from man's mind as does your Torah.
However. as I stated earlier, I do not need to defend His will. I was merely asked to speak it.
You mentioned something about insulting, but do you realize how insulting it is to Our Life and the Spiritual Nature to disobey the laws of His will. This is the true insult, not any words a man can say to another man, but what man's actions, words and feelings do to Life.
Words are words, and often misunderstood by man as we interpret the words just as we want too and as our conscious awareness allows us to.
Personally I have read a great deal of the Torah but most of my knowledge of those days and the holy books comes from the source which inspired it in the first place. It didn't come out of the air alone after all, it had a great force behind it, the Infinite Force of the True Mind.
If you have grievances with what was said and feel it pertains to you emotionally I suggest you take it up with He who gave me the words opposed to me who speaks it. But if you do have that personal relationship then you should find no offense in those words as you know they are not true to you, but to those who reject the Law.
The Law is the Law and is the Blood of Life. Be true to the Divine One.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Master
I will say that a few things come to mind...whether for Jews or anyone else...
  • There is an obligation on many levels to heal...both ourselves and the world...and this calling applies at some point and at some level to all of humanity
  • We all need to take personal responsibility and be the change we wish to see in the world
  • Many persons are struggling with what healers call "1st chakra" issues...meaning issues of fear, identity and survival
  • Many persons are unable or unwilling to strive toward their soul's purpose because of the sorts of obstacles I've mentioned
  • We have to call attention with one hand and give attention with the other...so I think I understand where you are coming from
If you want to reach Jews, though, just as with any other targeted audience, it's helpful to clarify your personal position and your motives. If your position is unbiased and your motives are pure, then even if you feel they are not relevant, you should have no issue stating them. And that allows ppl to get past you and hear your message.

You may not get the exact desired response when you toss in Jesus. Judaism has many other recognised prophets. Jesus, although certainly an influential historic and moral presence in the world, is seen by most Jews as belonging to a minority sect which emphasised aescetacism in the more extreme sense...especially abstinence and foregoing marital relations...which has never been mainstream in Judaism.

In his teachings, however, it seems Jesus followed the school of Hillel (still the predominant philosophical school in Judaism), which emphasised love and compassion toward all people. So in that sense, just a regular Jew (LOL).

One other thing...we don't use a representaton of the 4 letters of God's name...You may just want to say "God" or similar instead.

Peace,
7L
Old 08-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Caretaker

I do understand that quite well. I haven't quite gotten to the level where I can channel it in a way that's far beyond my own intellect. In other words I can't be given names, places and in depth details that I'm not already aware of consciously. Their were a few things in that post that I didn't quite know before, such as after a few generations from Moses death being the time when the Jewish people started to sway from the divine path.

But as far as Jewish prophets I'm not to familiar with most of them, other then some of the old ones, Melchizedek and David and so forth, thus i used Jesus, the Jewish prophet whom I'm most familiar with, whom i might add was one of the few who brought the oldest realizations of the God-mind back into light. A truth which has been rejected far before Jesus' life and still is reject to this date by most. He was certainly not the first of the Jewish prophets to speak this and is certainly not the last. However like much of God's Truth much of it is distorted to fit the agenda's of the People in power and can only be trusted so far. But any man, woman or child can find the truth of the Divine-mind the same way that all the Prophets have. The issue is realizing our value and realizing the inner divinity.

But basically the Divine powers that be asked me to write that as far as what my intellect knew and a few aspects beyond and to emphasis the sorrow it has for those who sway from the path. Which is merely just a product of what we feel, think and do passing back and forth through the Creation back to us again.

As for my position and motives behind that particular post and the other ones to come for the other religions is quite simple. We have lost our way and we need to join our wisdom's and truth together and become harmonious in love or we will lose are way even more and the world will slip away from our grasp.

We, the human nation, are meant for greater things and only together as a nation, the true nation, can we rise above the past and become the light which we are born of.

I know it may be hard to understand but the initial post was 20% of my own mind, 20% of my own intentions and desires for a better world. While the other 80% encompassed both the Divine Godhead as well as the inner spiritual intentions of most of 'mankind' and also encompasses the subconscious desires of the physical mind and collective unity of conscious minds.

We have destroyed ourselves and this pain is built into the memory of the dna, the spiritual 'dna', the Godhead and all things inbetween and around. This creates a great distortion in the universal body and is not productive to the whole. We have two choices to be a destructive influence and destructive immortal memory of the world(s) or a productive influence and productive immortal memory of the world(s).

The Godhead spoke through those ready for the unity simply because the desire to reinforce our being with the eternal being and making the earth as productive and ever-evolving as the heavens is a very desired state. Not only desired by the Godhead and the Spiritually Enlightened, but also a desire of our inner spiritual essence and even our inner physical essence(the subconscious mind).

Hidden we are from our true, inner, intentions blinded by the darkness of the heart. When the minds are ready and the heart is filled with true love and true value then the darkness is removed and only the light remains. For in Peace is Love and in Love is Truth.

Mankind; Kings Amongst Kings (all 7 billions of us).