Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJenna
Spirit Guide Sparrow is making the extraordinary claim that this flash of light is the result of our spirit attaching the sliver cord to the fertilized egg.

BUT... science is saying the flash of light is the result of zinc atoms exploding, which indicate the health of the fertilized egg. The brighter the flash, the more zinc, the better odds the egg will developed into a healthy embryo. Something doctors can now use to help couples using IFV treatments since half of fertilized eggs do not develop properly. -That is nothing even close to anything of a "sprit attaching itself" as Spirit Guide Sparrow says this flash of light is the result of.

Who's right? Spirit Guide Sparrow or Science?

There is a possibility that both may be right, because there is a series of cascading events occurring after the act of fertilization and before the detection of the visible flash. We know that this flash is caused by the expulsion of zinc particles. We also know that the release of zinc particles is triggered by calcium oscillations.

What occurs before that remains unclear. It could be that the spiritual attachment occurs immediately after fertilization (or a brief moment thereafter) and sets off a chain of events leading to calcium oscillation and zinc explosions, although Occam's razor might strongly disagree.

I think your question is a very good one and it deserves a thorough, technical answer from someone with relevant knowledge of these matters.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder

Sparrow, a question I've been wondering. Do the dead retain prejudices after dying such as racism, homophobia etc. I ask because I am homosexual and have relatives in spirit who would not have liked that. None knew while on the earth plane, obviously they know now though. Honesty appreciated.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Bluefonsy,

I know you ask Sparrow but my thought is, as spirit has no sex, colour or whatnot, I really do not think it matters a hoot to them. Except to those stuck on the lower levels.

Peace and love,
Alan
Old 25-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Sparrow, a question I've been wondering. Do the dead retain prejudices after dying such as racism, homophobia etc. I ask because I am homosexual and have relatives in spirit who would not have liked that. None knew while on the earth plane, obviously they know now though. Honesty appreciated.

http://www.near-death.com/experience...andreason.html

1. What about sexually diverse people?

God loves gay people

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness.

a. What were you told or shown about this issue?

When I got to Heaven, one of the first things I asked was about the very issue of bisexuality, as it had caused me a great deal of concern my whole life. My lady guide walked me to a room that had a large screen in it. On the screen, I saw two forms of Light conjoining with one another in the act of making Love. My guide then asked me to tell her which was the male and which was the female? I said, "I dunno!" She smiled at me and said it does not matter. She went on to say that the two Lights were what God saw when he looked upon us. She explained that God always sees us as our higher selves and that gender is a very temporary thing that will not be around forever. It was further explained to me that God himself is both a Mother essence and a Father essence to us, therefore; God fully understands our attractions for members of similar genders. It was told to me (or rather I was reminded) that there are no mistakes in the way each of us were made. God knew what each of us would be challenged and blessed with. We each act according to our heart (or developed Soul center) and as we mature Spiritually, we come up higher each time.

One other thing I was shown was a couple engaging in activities that focused on Lust rather than Love. My lady guide said that these individuals were in great spiritual duress and bringing upon themselves a life that would present much challenge. I saw that their Soul Lights began to dim significantly and there was a dark haze all about them. My lady guide then told me a time would come when these individuals would need to learn to come to God with their sexual selves, so that he could help them to use their sexuality in a more Loving way. More than likely, emotional or mental illness would emerge and help guide them to a more Loving path of expression. As I looked upon the figures, I sadly commented that lust was a major factor that involved many gay people. The lady smiled at me and explained that all fall into lust before we fully embrace the Light within ourselves. Later the lady also revealed to me that the two dimly beings in spiritual duress ... had been a married heterosexual couple.
Old 29-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
1. What about sexually diverse people?

God loves gay people

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet...

Very true. I understand as a woman in this lifetime -- and in light of my lives as both men and women -- exactly what this is all about. It's not only to expand minds and hearts with tolerance and compassion, it's also to model for the rest of us the need to re-negotiate the aeons of imbalance and oppression in our opposite-sex relationships -- which are of course the majority due to how we came to be and how we propagate ourselves.

Quote:
She explained that God always sees us as our higher selves and that gender is a very temporary thing that will not be around forever. It was further explained to me that God himself is both a Mother essence and a Father essence to us, therefore; God fully understands our attractions for members of similar genders.

Gender...
This is very true. We are always who we are at core, regardless.

But I don't think gender should be downplayed either. The ways in which we experience life vary so greatly in this reality depending on gender...due hugely to the different realities of life as a man or a woman, but also due to vast differences in the way in which we contextualise and process those different realities. And this has been the case everywhere throughout this big bang cycle of humanity at least, for at least the initial through intermediate phases of our development as a species in any one time/place.

There are many insights and foundations that can never truly be understood outside of direct experience -- which ultimately will need to rise to the forefront of consciousness to be truly known and integrated. When men recall their lives as women and women, of men...it becomes radically clear just how different those lives are, both broadly and down to the most fundamental details. This depth of experience and insight gained, plus actively living from a centre of authentic love, are ultimately the primary ways forward for us all.

God...
For certain, I never related to God the Father. That language has always struck me in such a heavy-handed and oppressive way. Apathetic and arrogant. Because then God is intentionally made like ordinary man, most of all like one's own father (and other authority figures), who may have been a real piece of work and no particular model for love and kindness.

But the insight that God loves (as we understand it) like a father, AND like a mother, AND like a beloved sibling, AND like a beloved child, AND like a beloved relative, AND like a beloved friend, AND like a beloved teacher, mentor, or guide, AND like the compassionate stranger...that is powerful. And far more meaningful and universal.

God the motherfather of Isness, that I can get Yer. Hahaha
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-06-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
There is a possibility that both may be right, because there is a series of cascading events occurring after the act of fertilization and before the detection of the visible flash. We know that this flash is caused by the expulsion of zinc particles. We also know that the release of zinc particles is triggered by calcium oscillations.

What occurs before that remains unclear. It could be that the spiritual attachment occurs immediately after fertilization (or a brief moment thereafter) and sets off a chain of events leading to calcium oscillation and zinc explosions, although Occam's razor might strongly disagree.

I think your question is a very good one and it deserves a thorough, technical answer from someone with relevant knowledge of these matters.

Hello a1candidate,

I think you are right that Occam's razor might disagree. It's a huge stretch at this point that both Spirit Guide Sparrow and Science are right.

We KNOW science is right, period. And if you've read through this entire thread and the links provided to Spirit Guide Sparrow's writings, he's VERY detailed and seems to have answers to everything about the afterlife. I've never seen anyone make such claims. And the fact he's never gone or seems to have any desire to go to science to educate them on this for the world to have proof is very suspect that this afterlife sprit world knowledge he claims to have is genuine.

He makes it VERY clear in his statement that the flash of light (or glow) IS the sprit attaching itself. Here is his quote again: Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope.

That's pretty clear... This etheric umbilical cord can be party witnessed by the glow.

And as detailed as he is about every single thing in this spirit world afterlife, I would think he would have known this and then said something more accurate like... When the etheric umbilical cord attaches, it causes a chemical reaction that makes zinc atoms, which vary in amount, explode creating a glow of light. But he didn't. He's saying the flash of light IS the etheric umbilical cord attaching itself.

I WANT him to be right, but it's seems very doubtful he is. At this point, if he scrambles what he said to verify what we know from science, all he's really doing then is playing new age 'god of the gaps'; filling in what science doesn't yet know and choosing to NOT educate them. He's clearly a gifted writer and story teller. And lots of people will believe in magic fairy tales on someone's word alone because they think with emotion, not logic.

It's also very suspect that he's never gone or seems to have any desire to go to science so the world can finally have proof this afterlife is real.

And if Spirit Guide Sparrow is wrong about this glow/flash of light, which it appears he is, then we all know the entire rest of everything he says about the afterlife is also likely wrong.

If there is a spirit energy inside us, an etheric umbilical attached to us, it CAN be verified by science. Yet nothing has ever been found. And it's not looking good, unless Sprit Guide Sparrow takes his supernatural gift he claims to have and goes to science to change the world and every creature living here for the better.

I would just like some solid evidence this spirit world is real. We ALL want this. My boyfriend promised me if he died first he would come back to let me know he and you all are right. He has not done this. At this point, the grief of losing him is bad enough but now I have a growing depression death really is the end of us, like the evidence seems to suggest.

Don't you all find it suspect that if a god/source sprit world afterlife were really real, it would require other humans to let you know it is instead of just being there, reviling itself to all?

Don't you find it suspect, that being connected to this sprit world that is all about unconditional love, making all our desires turn into wanting to be in service of others, doesn't do that for these people who make these claims? They never offer to help those in need make contact with dead loved ones or prove themselves. Mediums always want $$$ to fish for vague answers. Just think about the hypocrisy of this.

A couple months ago when I came here, I put a call out in another thread to all Mediums here to help make contact for myself and another poster grieving. I see even some Mods here claim to be mediums. Guess what?.. not a single reply from anyone for help. Dead silence.

People who claim supernatural gifts, being mediums, having a connection to this sprit world with ALL the answers but don't do anything to really prove themselves or help others, change the world for the better, etc.... they are, by not doing anything, actually making the idea of an afterlife more of joke to the rest of the world who think with logic and reason. They are hurting their own cause. But hey, if they don't care, which it seems they don't, again.. just more evidence they are just full of you know what because there is no afterlife spirit world. They just take advantage of what they know people want to hear and be true.

At this point, Spirit Guide Sparrow making contact with my boyfriend (who should be waiting for him with the Acceleottyi to answer me just one question I need (he knows I need) to get closure on his death, and proof Sprit Guide Sparrow's gift is real and thus, what he claims about this sprit world afterlife would be real, would instantly cure my depression. I hope he will do this. Or any medium here. Anyone? Anyone?

Please, please, please. Someone help me. Please, please.

To answer that question you asked me a1, from the other thread. Here is what I wrote just so there is no confusion:

"There is some solid evidence to support the idea there is something more to all this after death".

Before I answer this, I want it to be clear what I said. I said there is SOME solid evidence to support the IDEA there is something more to all this after death.

I am NOT saying I have evidence for an afterlife. I am saying there is some solid evidence to support the IDEA there is more to all this after death. I hope this is clear.

The best I have to give myself HOPE there is something more to all this is...

Occam's razor: The simplest answer is usually right. Keep this in mind, it's a solid rule science uses.

Math and mathematical formulas/theories are used by science to explain everything, including life.

Math is infinite. It has no beginning and no end. Therefore, simplest and most logical answer is we are a part of infinity. We have no beginning and no end, just points of totality which we are in individuality.

We know information can never be lost. We know we are information.

That's all I got.

I do find some spiritual HOPE as well in some scientific theories such as multi-universe theory, multi-dimension theory, string theory, etc. But these have A LOT of unknowns as well, and playing 'god of the gaps' filling in the blanks with a complex fantasy afterlife stated as fact isn't believable without evidence. Your spirit word afterlife might be more of an acceptable THEORY if was presented that way. But Spirit Guide Sparrow, as many others do here, are saying this spirit world afterlife is FACT without a shred of evidence to support it. And on top of that the details of this afterlife and the fact they don't demonstrate the actions of it's core actually provide evidence against it.

Now, I do think there is something to near death experiences. But I must acknowledge this is not the kind of evidence that flies too well with science. Having said this, I have met 3 NDErs in my life who all said the same thing basically about what lies beyond and it makes the most sense, invites the least amount of questions, and answer just about every question with simplicity.

- There is no god/source
- There is no spirit inside us
- Our life is a mathematical point of totality of information in mathematical infinity.
- We are all interconnected by mathematical infinity
- We are born, we die

But what happens, according to these NDErs is when we die, our mathematical information (or the memory of us) that can't be lost, we know this, goes into a collective universal consciousness. We all become ONE singular consciousness of information. Stephen Hawkings knows this is all real about us, but he just can't cross the line (due to no solid evidence yet) that all this collected universal information has a self conscious awareness. But logically, why would this information exist without it knowing?

My boyfriend and I shared many deep conversations about this. He knew he could not argue this viewpoint of mine but still, because his heart WANTED the loving sprit world afterlife to be real, he chose to believe it was. And then promised me many times he would come back in a way I would have no doubt it was him, this afterlife was real. And as you all know, he has NOT come back.

When we die, we are over. Which is why NO ONE have ever come back to let us know a spirit world is real, because it's not. At best, our information (or the memory of us in energy form now) goes into a collective universal consciousness of infinite information.

I don't know if this after death theory is right, it's just the only thing out there at the moment that can give me HOPE there could be something more after death. My heart WANTS this afterlife theory to be wrong. My boyfriend did too. The difference was, he could convince himself of believing in the unbelievable without evidence to avoid facing the reality that death is probably it for us. My brain just can't let me be intellectually dishonest with myself.

So please, Spirit Guide Sparrow or anyone, if this is wrong and your complex spirit world afterlife is real, help me. Contact him so I know and can have peace. I beg of you all. Help, please.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator
Dear iJenna,
Firstly I am truly sorry for your sense of great loss since your loved one passed.
That you have heard nothing from them, and feel no connection is quite a commonly felt situation. Many times loved ones will try to reach out to us but we are closed down and shut off....except when we feel a pure energy of love towards them, not mixed with anything else; fear, doubt, disbelief, cynicism....etc

Mainstream "Science"...with the exception of Quantum mechanics -is not going to listen to those who have knowledge of the afterlife.
If Spirit Guide Sparrow, or anyone else wrote a paper for a scientific journal based on their awareness, do you think they would have a hope of getting it published?

Science has its boundaries, and so far those boundaries seem to end with the physical world.
Of course quantum mechanics take things further, thank goodness for that.

Logic and emotion....
Emotion is not the poor (and slightly crazy) sister of dependable Logic.
In us, emotion and logic should work hand in hand. Without the one, the other is lost.
And you will find that most true contacts of Soul from those who have passed across, will come in an emotional form, as that is the predominant nature of the energy of that environment in which those Souls find themselves and are manifest. However, logic is required also! It's up to us to process what we perceive in a rational way.

It is not up to anyone here to prove to you that the afterlife exists. That would be impossible, I think. The only way you could know would be by your own personal experience. That is how I found out.
I was never a believer; nor was I ever influenced by the many many accounts, testimonies, anecdotal evidence, stories, etc out there of those who had contact with loved ones. Those were just "stories" to me. I couldn't help it and didn't intend disrespect. I could not believe.
I had to know -for myself.

Then one day Grief shut down everything, except the love I felt, and a pure essence of being. It literally shut down everything and I found myself perceiving beyond this world. That's the only clue I can give you to sensing your loved one for yourself. Grief caused a state of meditation I suppose, where all the trappings of ego, selfcenteredness, business of mind, cynicism, doubt and worldliness, faded out completely, and I was empty. Then I heard the voice of Soul.
It was the essence of purity. That is -an energy unmixed with any other substance, or quality.

And do remember, we are dealing with realms of emotion and mind. It is precisely that way in which those who love us will attempt to contact us, and if we simply refuse to listen, sense, feel....they cannot get through. They can shout to us but we won't hear them. They can give all their heart to show us love is still very much alive, but we won't feel them. Or if we do, we will have some pseudo-psychological and so called "logical" excuse for why we don't.

Connection with the loved ones is very heart-felt. Very alive and very real, but basically heart-felt. If we reject that level of contact as being "illogical" then we are creating thick walls between realities.

My kindest thoughts to you, as I do know that utter hollowness of loss when a loved one appears to leave. I am just grateful I did have the discovery which showed me our loved ones do indeed live in another way, another place. You will find out when you pass also. But I do very much hope you will receive at least some inkling while you still live here. That would bring you great comfort. Their love certainly does not die.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear iJenna,

It is not up to anyone here to prove to you that the afterlife exists. That would be impossible, I think. The only way you could know would be by your own personal experience. That is how I found out.
I was never a believer; nor was I ever influenced by the many many accounts, testimonies, anecdotal evidence, stories, etc out there of those who had contact with loved ones. Those were just "stories" to me. I couldn't help it and didn't intend disrespect. I could not believe.
I had to know -for myself.

Everyone can verify that something like afterlife can exists. There are experiments like:
1/Astral and mental traveling. It shows the existence of "spiritual" parts in the body. And those partst do not have to die when your body die.

2/Magick evocations. Show existence spiritual beings and spiritual worlds.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I'm glad to hear Zeus the Moose is doing OK!

So much LOVE in your post. Blessings from me and dog spirit.
Thanks again . I know that someone's little doggy getting sick isn't Important Serious Spiritual Stuff to most people , but we loved that little guy with all our hearts, and those are broken now, since we had him put to sleep 10 days ago.
A tiny dog with a huge spirit , full of unconditional love , always joyful, and rascally as often as not. He left a huge hole in our lives . I'm sure he has lots of new friends now, but all we feel is sadness ....and life goes on
Old 10-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Master
stupid double